JM Staffing Employee Reviews

Employment Agency That Really Hires
Election lead (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAFebruary 18, 2019
JM Staffing was very great in hiring individuals for the Registrar of Voters' office. The overtime and weekly pay also made it even more worth my while. I was happy to have been chosen for the position.
like to work
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Melrose Park, ILFebruary 10, 2019
did my job that i was given to do not all jobs are the same some was hard some were easy what ever they gave me i did it and helped others worker that had problems
Good as a last resort
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSDecember 30, 2018
Not the best hours
Poor shifts
Get paid daily or at the end of the week
they provide equipment
good for someone who needs a job
work not always guaranteed
no paid time off
no paid sick days
Pros
provide equipment
Cons
hours are crazy, short lunches, no breaks, no paid time off, not alot of work
Great people to work for.
Library Assistant, Office Assistant II (Former Employee) –  San Dimas, CADecember 4, 2018
When you work with a staffing agency, you want to know you have positions lined up after every contract is fulfilled. I was always working.
Being sent to new sites was an adventure. They really match your skills to the right company. They are also your advocate should anything arise. I have enjoyed my time with them.
Pros
Choice of contracts.
Cons
Leaving when your time is done.
It was a one day assignment so i didnt really get to feel the vibe of what its like to work there everyday
One day assignment (Former Employee) –  San Dimas, CANovember 3, 2018
Due to it being a one day assignment literally, I didn’t get to feel the complete vibe of working there. I only worked 7 hours. My shift that day was 6pm to 1am . They were looking for people to help out only for that one day and yes we were paid.
J.m. is a great place to work. I would recomend it to anyone. The managers are kind and great people to work for. They want to help you in anyway .
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Topeka, KSSeptember 19, 2018
It's a temp agencies, nothing but production jobs. it,s location was ideal for me. I could chose what day's I wanted to work, so that was good for me.
Pros
close to me. chose what days I want to work.
Cons
lot's of out of town jobs.
Staffing Agency
Temp Library Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chino Hills, CAAugust 22, 2018
This place is a staffing agency. You can apply and they can sign you up for some work, They assign you to place agree on a schedule then you keep doing that job until something happens
Co-op Laborer
GENERAL LABORER (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSAugust 20, 2018
Assist in feed store operations, customer service ( with local farmers and truckers), solo maintenance and cleaning, preparation for harvest / assist in scale operations
Pros
good work experience
Cons
seasonal position
Company was very fair
Billing property owner for fire permit (Former Employee) –  La Verne, CAJuly 14, 2018
JM staffing is a job agency very nice agency to workfor. They get you the competitive rates. I would highly recommend this Agency to anyone.

Very well trained staff.
Pros
Always available when you need them
Cons
Nothing bad about jm staffing
Ghfujghombhkkk
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSApril 20, 2018
You can get it to you by yourself and I hope you have to go in to the office and I can see if I can find a way of getting the one who is this and really want me to.
a day in the work environment at the job
Temp (Current Employee) –  Topeka, KSDecember 28, 2017
I usually go into a factory and flip brautwarst and sausage patties most of the day that . I learned how to work a temporary job. Management is very kind and takes work into consideration if you try hard enough. I love the break schedule. Two 15 minute breaks and one 30 minute break.
Pros
long breaks
Cons
temp
showed up, got an assignment to go to a job and worked 12 hours
Temporary assignments (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSNovember 8, 2017
long 12 hour shift work in a hot and humid plastic warehouse, long drive for not much money, i learned that i needed to get a real job and rely only on temps when i can't find anything
Pros
not bad pay
Cons
12 hours not used to it almost fell asleep smelled horrible, nearly burnt myself several times
A great place to start
Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Chino Hills, CASeptember 11, 2017
I enjoy working for JM staffing. The management team is relatable and accessible to their employees. They work with your availability and employment level to better to place you in a company that will be mutually beneficial.
The hardest part would be the beginning. You enter into a new work assignment and you must assess the environment, their managers style and become a reliable part of the team. But that is also the best part. I have learned to be a flexible staff member whos skill set is broaden by every new program I am exposed to.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSJuly 24, 2017
great place to work, sent me out to some of the most exciting jobs. The supervisors were very fair and easy to work for. My co workers were very friendly/
Do Not Work Here
Employee (Current Employee) –  Topeka, KSJuly 18, 2017
JM Staffing is a Lousy Place to Work for.
Management does NOT Care about their Employees.
Management also seeks to Humiliate and Degrade their Employees.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSMay 1, 2017
Jm staffing was a good place to work they offered weekley pay with a nice hourley wage in topeka kansas they had multiple business that they helped maintain employees with
productive and learned a lot
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Dimas, CAApril 21, 2017
This was a very good learning experience for me. I worked with a variety of different people and learned about hiring the right people with the right experience.
productive workplace
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSFebruary 15, 2017
they helped you find a job for the night and sent you on your way youd come back in the morning they would give you your check and move on with your life and that was the good thing about that job
Pros
fast and easy workplace
Cons
some of the people that they send you on jobs with try to flirt with me EVERY SINGLE TIME
Productive and fun work place with great pay.
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSJanuary 3, 2017
The job was awesome a typical day a work included being there on time picking up the job slip and passengers, leaving on time to make it to the job site on time. I learned a lot of safety training and co-worker skills. The management was great I had my pay check on schedule and jobs were lined up as needed. A lot of my co-workers were by lingual so I learn a little bit of Spanish. The hardest part of the job was when work was not readily available for me and I had to wait. The most enjoyable part of the job was the safety training.
Pros
gas being payed for
Cons
Short breaks
New experience
On-Site Manager - Resers, Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSOctober 5, 2016
Working with many people helping them to get a job It was a good experience let people have an opportunity to work and help them on anyway to get some income for them can provide something for their families.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JM Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.