JMA Placement, Inc. Employee Reviews

Unreliable Placement
Production Packer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 8, 2019
Company isn't good with placement.You have no idea if you will work once you report to job site. There is no real communication from to Corporate staff to the employees so you are left wondering if you will work.
Pros
Cons
Consistency
Great work environment
Staffing Recruiter/Specialist and On Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAMay 4, 2019
Great team with a busy productive work day everyday!! Growing company with unlimited growth work advancement opportunities. Meet new and exciting diverse applicants everyday.
Summary
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Goldsboro, NCMarch 27, 2019
Worked a four month assignment. Waiting to see if they have another assignment or permanent position available. Enjoyed the position that they found though it was temporary. Wish it could have lasted longer.
Pros
assignment was with a great company
Cons
waiting for more work
lack of placement
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 23, 2019
this office sucks at job placement. the leave you on a list and call when they are ready. Most of the work assignments are short work jibs. then they put you back on waitlist
Staff at JMA is great!
Warehouse / Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA 30331September 30, 2018
The fist job with JMA I was assigned to work at ZEP in the warehouse that was fine and then I got hire to do housekeeping for the same company. I work for weeks by myself and and I had 4 buildings to keep clean but later they hire someone to help me out .The staff is great. ZEP close its Atlanta warehouse.
A lot of opportunity
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAJuly 3, 2018
They provide plenty of opportunity. Keep communication open and are very professional. I enjoy working for JMA Placement in Roswell. I would recommend them to anyone looking for work.
Great temp place
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GAApril 7, 2018
Very stable and great workers at jma help at all times very reliable even when the job ends they have more lined up the new manger is very awesome and helpful
Temp
Personnel Assistant / Price Administrator (Current Employee) –  Goldsboro, NCAugust 8, 2017
They always keep me busy as long as I follow procedures & do a great job on each assignment. I've never had any complaints about their services. I've gained lots of experiences through working at the temp agency that has allowed me to carry on those experiences to other jobs I'm interested in.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JMA Placement, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

JMA Placement, Inc. Reviews by Location