JMJ Talent Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
You wont get paid on time
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Westville, INJuly 13, 2018
There payroll sucks. If your expecting to get paid on time you wont. They messed up on all payroll stubs and now I don't have gas to go to work. I have to wait for awhile to them to fix everyone's pay stubs. I'm so mad about it. Please don't work here. You won't get paid on time
Pros
They do give you jobs fast
Cons
You wont get paid on time on fridays.
Unprofessional, lack in communication and unpleasant personnel
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Highland, INMay 5, 2018
It's a temp agency, what do you expect. They don't care about you, don't negotiate any kind of decent wages for you and they only care about their clients. My recruiter basically didn't call me for any jobs. When I called them, I got no answer even when I called multiple times throughout the day from 8 am to 3 pm. No point in leaving a message because they won't call you back. A sad place to work for.
Absolutely Terrible
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Walkerton, INJanuary 26, 2018
The lady at the LaPorte office didn't even know my name. She sent me mail and it wasn't even addressed to the right person. Right last name, not even the right first name. She is highly disorganized, stuck up, doesn't care about you or any other person that comes in there. You can ask her a specific place, and ask to go there, she will lie and tell you they aren't hiring then hire the person right behind you for the exact job you asked about. Miserable.
Staffing consultant
Staffing consultant (Former Employee) –  Portage, INAugust 13, 2017
Highly unorganized and unprofessional. I felt like they just hire people to fill an order. Many times we would hire people based on their appearance and if that company would like their look rather then their actual work experience. Very high school as far as staff is concerned. Lots of back talking among co-workers. Very unhealthy work environment. I would not recommend this company to any of my enemies.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Everything else
Helpful staff
Employee (Current Employee) –  Merrillville, INJune 8, 2017
If you work with the staff they will work with you. They give out realistic expectations on what kind of positions you could be considered for based on your work experience. I've learned that a positive and kind attitude went a long way with getting placed out!
Pros
friendly and kind
Friendly and great opportunities
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 8, 2017
I was greeted by friendly faces in the Highland branch. Everyone in the office was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about nearby employment opportunities. I was able to accept a position that same day. They gave me all the information I needed to start my new job and I would encourage people to apply so they can help you like they helped me.
Pros
Plenty of different opportunities
Great Place to Work!
Staffing Consultant (Current Employee) –  La Porte, INJune 8, 2017
I am currently an employee at JMJ Talent and I am confident in saying that this is a great company to work for! Great team environment, hard working consultants, and they have a true passion regarding their candidates, clients, and integrity! Go see them today for your career opportunity!
Great Company to Work For
Administrator (Current Employee) –  HiglandJune 8, 2017
JMJ is a great place to work for that provides stability, work/life balance and great opportunities for everyone regardless of previous experience or qualifications. The internal employees truly have the candidates best interest at heart and make it their mission to find the right fit for the right person. This is an excellent organization who takes pride in what they do and those who are out in the field working for them. For those seeking employment, please reach out to JMJ as they are top notch.
Cons
N/a
Great Opportunities
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Michigan City, INJune 8, 2017
Staff is easy to work with, answered questions in a timely manner. They were able to get me a position within a couple days and were easy to work with
Unhealthy work enviroment
Factory worker (Former Employee) –  Bedford Park, IL 60638May 2, 2016
It's a decent job to hold on a temporary basis. Management was fair enough for a temporary basis. They also paid on time. That was definitely a plus for me. Would not want to work there again though.