JMJ Talent Employee Reviews

Amanda at Fas Pak
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  workerMay 20, 2019
I was very satisfied wit the the people here. and gladly appreitated wit working here. and the hours are better than I worked anywhere and the pay rate is decent.
Pros
good hours
Cons
good benifets
Great place to work and start over.
Fork Truck Operator (Current Employee) –  LaPorte, INApril 18, 2019
I've recently been on hard times because of a divorce and had a hard time finding work. When I went to jmj I was given a chance to be apart of something again and have purpose. I started on the production floor and got promoted to fork truck shipping and receiving. I couldn't be more pleased with JMJ and the client they placed me with! Thank you to Amanda and JMJ Im truely greatfull!
assembler
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  LaPorte, INApril 12, 2019
i liked the ladies in LaPorte, they are very helpful knowledgeable helpful did what they can to help you find a job.would come back if had and definitely recommend to other friends.
Great Company!!
Labor (Current Employee) –  Michigan City, INApril 11, 2019
Staff is fair and tried to find permit jobs for each person that walked in the door. You can tell they have build relationships with the people that walked in and care to help.
JMJ Talent is the best place to get a job!
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  LaPorte, INApril 11, 2019
I went to the Laporte office when I didn’t have any luck anywhere else and they got me a job the same day. I did all of my paperwork and started the next morning. I was hired on to the company after 3 months and have been there ever since. I recommend using JMJ Talent to help you find a job!
JMJ Talent is a great place to work!
Assembler (Current Employee) –  LaPorte, INApril 11, 2019
They will get you a job right away and work with you on issues you may have. I recommend the Laporte office. The girls there are really nice and helpful.
Pros
They have a lot of companies so you are more likely to get a job.
Sucks
Labor (Current Employee) –  Michigan City, INMarch 15, 2019
I would not recommend my worst enemy to work they dont have no respect ended my assignment and never put me in another job my old job wants me back and never wanted me to leave so why end my assignment dosent make sense. They have no brain there and need to get it together
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Never any work
Company is ok
Assistant (Current Employee) –  Highland, INMarch 2, 2019
Places they send you to work aren’t to bad but they way they treat the temps are sad no respect so I tend to speak up for myself and my assignment gets ended but I work 5-6momths at a time.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Pay
Temp agency
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Hammond, INJanuary 13, 2019
Need something more permanent .better hours and better pay.i wanna work for a company that’s more accommodating for my lifestyle. I also wanna work for a company that accommodates my pay that’s desired.
Employees are expendable
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  LaPorte, INJanuary 11, 2019
I was injured working for this company was promised I'd have a job when i was cleared for work. They replaced me almost immediately and it's been 3 months of constantly calling can't get my handler on the phone still jobless. Wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
The office staff is lazy and dodge employees and tend to discriminate
JMJ does a poor job of placing employees.
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  MidweatOctober 2, 2018
JMJ will punish employees for completing assignments with companies which the employee has no future in. They then tell you to let them know if an assignment isnt right and then refuses to find other assignments. They take no initiative in placing qualified candidates in jobs and throw people anywhere that benefits JMJ at the expense of the client company and employee seeking work. As our economy improves I predict JMJ losing clients as they are one of the worst staffing services in the region.
Pros
They are good at lying
Cons
You wont get paid on time
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Westville, INJuly 13, 2018
There payroll sucks. If your expecting to get paid on time you wont. They messed up on all payroll stubs and now I don't have gas to go to work. I have to wait for awhile to them to fix everyone's pay stubs. I'm so mad about it. Please don't work here. You won't get paid on time
Pros
They do give you jobs fast
Cons
You wont get paid on time on fridays.
Unprofessional, lack in communication and unpleasant personnel
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Highland, INMay 5, 2018
It's a temp agency, what do you expect. They don't care about you, don't negotiate any kind of decent wages for you and they only care about their clients. My recruiter basically didn't call me for any jobs. When I called them, I got no answer even when I called multiple times throughout the day from 8 am to 3 pm. No point in leaving a message because they won't call you back. A sad place to work for.
Absolutely Terrible
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Walkerton, INJanuary 26, 2018
The lady at the LaPorte office didn't even know my name. She sent me mail and it wasn't even addressed to the right person. Right last name, not even the right first name. She is highly disorganized, stuck up, doesn't care about you or any other person that comes in there. You can ask her a specific place, and ask to go there, she will lie and tell you they aren't hiring then hire the person right behind you for the exact job you asked about. Miserable.
Staffing consultant
Staffing consultant (Former Employee) –  Portage, INAugust 13, 2017
Highly unorganized and unprofessional. I felt like they just hire people to fill an order. Many times we would hire people based on their appearance and if that company would like their look rather then their actual work experience. Very high school as far as staff is concerned. Lots of back talking among co-workers. Very unhealthy work environment. I would not recommend this company to any of my enemies.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Everything else
Helpful staff
Employee (Current Employee) –  Merrillville, INJune 8, 2017
If you work with the staff they will work with you. They give out realistic expectations on what kind of positions you could be considered for based on your work experience. I've learned that a positive and kind attitude went a long way with getting placed out!
Pros
friendly and kind
Friendly and great opportunities
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 8, 2017
I was greeted by friendly faces in the Highland branch. Everyone in the office was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about nearby employment opportunities. I was able to accept a position that same day. They gave me all the information I needed to start my new job and I would encourage people to apply so they can help you like they helped me.
Pros
Plenty of different opportunities
Great Place to Work!
Staffing Consultant (Current Employee) –  La Porte, INJune 8, 2017
I am currently an employee at JMJ Talent and I am confident in saying that this is a great company to work for! Great team environment, hard working consultants, and they have a true passion regarding their candidates, clients, and integrity! Go see them today for your career opportunity!
Great Company to Work For
Administrator (Current Employee) –  HiglandJune 8, 2017
JMJ is a great place to work for that provides stability, work/life balance and great opportunities for everyone regardless of previous experience or qualifications. The internal employees truly have the candidates best interest at heart and make it their mission to find the right fit for the right person. This is an excellent organization who takes pride in what they do and those who are out in the field working for them. For those seeking employment, please reach out to JMJ as they are top notch.
Cons
N/a
Great Opportunities
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Michigan City, INJune 8, 2017
Staff is easy to work with, answered questions in a timely manner. They were able to get me a position within a couple days and were easy to work with