JN Phillips Auto Glass Employee Reviews

Stressful
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chelmsford, MAApril 12, 2019
Was not trained properly! Was expected to not take a break or go to lunch! Was told can’t leave till all work for the day was completed. When asked a question manager had bad attitude. Very stressful environment. Had to leave.
Pros
Money is great
Cons
To much for for one CSR
The worst company by far
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAMarch 22, 2019
The management is horrible. They do not care for their employee's. Poor work ethic throughout the company. They hire anyone just to fill the position and work you like a dog. Doesn't show appreciation. I dont bad mouth my previous employers but this one is the worst company to work for. They do not take care of their employees. Management takes advantage of you.
It's sad when you get hired to do a job and then do not get the correct training.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MAFebruary 17, 2019
After training in the Franklin location for 3 months and then being sent to the Brockton location and not being able to do your job due to the training that was provided and being fired because you lacked the training. There is no straightforward communication and everything is all smiles while they are stabbing you in the back. It's sad because they lose so much business due to the fact that they are stubborn and set in their ways and are unwilling to change. They have not hit their goals until I got there. After my second month they hit all weekly and monthly goals and yet I was still let go due to lack of training which was partly provided every time a question was asked by me for the position I was hired for I was told quote don't worry about that the manager can do it. I'm sorry if I am hired to do a job within my job description I believe it should be my responsibility to do it. Then letting me go because I lack the training that they did not want to teach me is pathetic
Pros
Customers
Cons
Married couples running the stores
Bribe staff to say nice things. What else is there to say?
CSR (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MADecember 18, 2018
This place is hard to explain. There are some VERY nice and well intentioned people. Then those from upstairs come down and chaos happens. Then some fossil of a sales rep (who sell NOTHING) show up in there $150,000 SUV and berate everyone, but hey they brought donuts, so thats cool, right.

That pretty much sums up every day
Pros
commute. some nice people
Cons
BR. Sales rep. Insane culture.
advancment oppourtunity
Purchasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Woburn, MAApril 16, 2018
People at J.N. Phillips have as much opportunity as they wish to take. Advancement is there for the person that wants to work hard and be part of a team that delivers excellent customer service.
I have been promoted several times in the past 5 years. Always busy and the days and weeks go by quickly. Great people to work with.
Would not recommend
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAMarch 21, 2018
This was the worst place I every worked. Bad management, bad culture, bad everything. No team work, every man for himself. Too bad because there are a lot of nice people there, just not any good management or direction!!
Productive and fun place to work
Warehouse Worker/Driver (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAFebruary 25, 2018
Typical day was pretty normal like just delivering glass
What I learned a chance I wants was to be as helpful as possible
I have no qualms with the management at the Jane Phillips that I worked at
Workplace culture was great
West part of the job was dealing with the hot shots
Most enjoyable part was going above and beyond in helping out as much as possible
Pros
Excellent equipment to work with
Cons
Unfortunately not a high enough pay
awful
Technician (Former Employee) –  WESTERN MAFebruary 12, 2018
I dont know where to begin.. this company has to be the worst place ive ever worked. Work you to death 6 days a week. Upper management is horrible all they care about is getting as many windows put in at the end of the day. 8-9 windshield a day for 4 years. Stay away.. I warned you
loved working with public
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Framingham, MAJanuary 23, 2018
working with the public was great, Manager was very hard to deal with could not deal with the stress which made it difficult to work there. Being the only person in the office was easy had to order materials and jobs
Pros
loved learning more about auto insurance distance from home
Cons
Manager
Cattle not people
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAJuly 6, 2017
Sadly it's about a keeping a seat warm instead of caring about the person that's in the seat. Not a lot of room for advancement, more concern about quantity over quality.
Good spirits meant great people
Glass Technician (Former Employee) –  Arlington, MAMay 17, 2017
The first car on glass company I work in boston-area I met a lot of good people good management I will definitely come back and work for them if I have better income
Pros
Good management
Cons
Very low income
Don't do it
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAMay 4, 2017
Horrible management at all levels if you don't mind a cut thoat environment where you can never do enough then this is the place for you. They demand six days a week and the only time you get any recognition is when a coworker tries to throw you under the bus and you are guilty until proven innocent. Other than that this would be a great place to work.... In a nightmare!
Great environment to work in, fast paced and friendly.
Human Resources Generalist Intern/Assistant (Current Employee) –  Woburn, MAJune 24, 2016
Welcoming coworkers, made starting here stress-less and felt comfortable right from the start. Learned a lot as an intern here and would love to work for the company at some point in the future. Amazing Human Resources team!
Pros
Hour lunches!
Cons
Traffic surrounding the building
Productive but not always busy enough
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Pittsfield, MASeptember 20, 2015
Spend most of the day answering calls from customers, helping with insurance claims, and ordering materials.

My co-workers are knowledgeable and friendly.

The hardest part of my job is sitting all day.

The most enjoyable part of my day is when I can help a customer be satisfied with his or her claim.
Pros
Flexible hours to coincide with home-life
Cons
Healthcare, no room for advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JN Phillips Auto Glass. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3