Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,129 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOJill Soltau
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
What would you say about your employer?
He didn't really ask me about my work experience. He asked questions like "What made you apply here?" and "Tell me about a time you tried something new"
What is your availability? She also asked questions about my resume to verify I had experience in retail.
How would I handle a situation if a costumer was asking for the manager but the manager wasn’t available at that moment? How much work experience do you have? What would you do if a coworker was doing something wrong in the workplace? Do you have any questions for us?
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores?Published on May 24, 2021
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores