I started at federal minimum wage for my state at $7.75 an hour. It's taken me years to even get to $8.15 an hour, despite how much I do at that store.
$8 in Georgia
Just depends on where you live. I started at $10, and got 10c "raise" each year.
$8.00 per hr
I started out and still am at $8.46 an hour. I have had 20 years retail experience, as well as fabric counter at Walmart.
In California it’s 12$ an hour
In MI it's I think $9.60 still unsure about that. How can people survive off of that amount especially if Apartments Rent is $850.00 a Month, not including utilities either. It's against the Law hire below minimum wage. I'm not working for Peanuts for no one.
9.25 in Paramus, NJ
Starting pay for any (non-management) team member is almost always minimum wage. People with experience that apply are lucky to get an extra .25-.50 cents more at the most.
- What would you suggest Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores management do to prevent others from leaving?46 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores a better place to wo…31 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores about how to improve it?19 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores?18 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores?18 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores?16 people answered
- Does JoAnn's drug test the employees or managers?15 people answered
- How are the working hours at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores?15 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores?14 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores?13 people answered