Maybe come in the store when you decide to cut payroll during a busy sale and see what workers go through every day. maybe give us more people on the floor instead of one cashier and one cut counter and no stocker . raise the pay. i just saw that target was doing $15 an hour.
Maybe raise the pay to a LIVABLE wage and have MORE STAFF
Increase wage to $14. Customer service training. Offer crafters consulting for a fee. Crafters need help with innovative ideas to make money.
Talk to your STORE employees, not your district or regional managers. The micro micro management is out of control and you need to see why certain districts are suffering. We want to stop the revolving door but you can only let it hit you in the face so many times. We are your front line, we can abide by rules without being strangled.
Lower prices!! Quit sending out all the flyers, making folks thinking they are getting a deal, when that is what the price should be all the time! It would also save Joanne money too in advertising. Kinda crazy trying to keep up with all those coupons, and finding something that is not on sale just to be able to use them.
Vinyl on rolls, very heavy, hard to lift and put back especially if they are up high,as an associate I always need help to lift them. Also give part time associates more hours, 4 and 5 hours is just not enough. Also hard
to keep up with new items and learn all there is to learn if you are only there once a week.
Take care of your employees or they wont take care of you!!!! ive had many of the employees tell me they didnt really like anything about the actual work other than meeting people because thereis no benefits and poor pay
Have different departments communicate. The discount is terrible. Also your stores can’t run on nothing. You need to allot more to payroll so customers can actually be helped in a timely manner.
One advice I will give for the CEO to understand that the employees are hard workers. If the employees make a minor mistake do not fire but retrain them.
Hire more black people. I have literally 30 years sewing experience, yet they keep turning me down. And just for a part time position. If 30 years not enough experience, then what is???
- What would you suggest Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores management do to prevent others from leaving?44 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores a better place to wo…28 people answered
- How much is hourly wage starting as a Seasonal Cashier and little experience?25 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores?17 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores?16 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores?16 people answered
- Does JoAnn's drug test the employees or managers?15 people answered
- How are the working hours at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores?15 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores?13 people answered
- What benefits does Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores offer?13 people answered