Maybe higher pay and more staff. understand we aren't robots. recently was told to keep customer interactions under 3 minutes ....
Have better pay and more staff. Give appropriate raises to those who deserve it.
Higher pay and raising pay caps and increasing yearly raises.
Understand that we have lives outside of work as part time workers. Quit scheduling us for over 30 hours a week, I'm exhausted and don't have any energy to do anything afterwards. Also please give schedules before Friday so I can make doctors appointments
Corporate needs to look at WHY everyone is leaving; especially the long timers. They can be part of the solution. This is not rocket science, if one district suffers from turn over, look at the District Manager as many retaliate with no consequences and employees can't go to corporate as they are all buddy buddy.
Give us more than $8.00 per hour
Give us more pay
Not sure if it's in the managers control, but having at least 4 people working at all times would be great.
Teach new employees how to properly so things.. Actual take the time to listen to them instead of belittling them and being nasty.. The more you act like selfish little rich kid the more employees you'll loose, unless they are in your back pockets
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores a better place to wo…28 people answered
- How much is hourly wage starting as a Seasonal Cashier and little experience?25 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores about how to improve it?17 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores?17 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores?16 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores?16 people answered
- Does JoAnn's drug test the employees or managers?15 people answered
- How are the working hours at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores?15 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores?13 people answered
- What benefits does Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores offer?13 people answered