Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores Employee Review

View all Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores reviews

Not much to say
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAJune 7, 2019
Not much to say, They over hire for the holidays, Most of the time don't keep the people who actually do their job, No real structure or planning on how they want things done, as long as you are a body in the building and the shifts are filled they don't care to much what goes on

Other Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores Employee Reviews

Stocking and Heavy lifting
Morning Stocker (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, CAJuly 19, 2019
The basic day to day work for Jo-Ann Fabric was to unload a truck into a tight area and push a cart into the store. I usually had to move any heavy boxes and clean store floor and bathroom. I would have to reorganize misplaced items that were left from the previous nights.
Pros
Great customers, Good employees
Cons
High theft area
Not a bad place, just burnt out
Fabric Cutter & Cashier (Current Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXJuly 18, 2019
It's not a bad place to work at, just after two years there my level of satisfaction is draining faster and faster every day. My rate of $7.90/hr is not helping me pay my bills anymore since I have gone back to school as well as coving my phone and car bills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores.

Powered by Comparably