Job 1 USA Security

Clear
2.0Pay & Benefits

securitycheckpaymanagercompanytimeemployeehour

Easy job but poor pay

You can work full time or part time with this company. They are good about being flexible if u go to school and/or work more than one job. The benefits aren't great. Neither is the pay.

Pros

Easy job

Cons

Very short breaks, horrible benefits

Very good professional workplace

Management was amazing. Not a bad person in the company as far as higher ups. Miss my job here. Competitive pay, very good schedule. A schedule for anyone.

Job 1 USA Security insights

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

It was cool

Started working for the company during the pandimic. Had some ups and downs. The contract holder expects high quality service for little pay. Worked throughout the whole lock down and didn't even get offered pandimic pay. Contract holder refused to give workers a raise and threatened to cancel the contract. Management is awesome. Expect to be micromanaged from contract holder.

Overworked and underpaid

Yes you can get alot of overtime because this company has a very high turnover can't keep an employee... the pay is low no benefits no health insurance no pto no paid vacation no career advancement you will be doing alot of double shifts and even work six to seven days straight with no off days.

You can get hired easily

No real tips about this job come in and work, but if you are really trying to have a good job with decent pay and a reliable staff to work with, I wouldn’t suggest this job at all.

Pros

Employment, no other pro

Cons

Need better pay, Management issues, staff do what they want, no decent benefits

Consistent workplace

Being apart of a start up was a good experience personally and professionally. I appreciated the opportunity to participate. I believe that they should raise the compensation for all positions.

Jobs good for awhile but burn out is real

At first the job seems low demand and easy to do with a good employee rapidly being promoted, Great regional management, but between mandatory overtime, sub living wage contracts, poor higher management, and rotten apples who never get fired the job burns out within months. The shift supervisors make a grand total of .75 more an hour

Pros

Regional Management friendly, plenty of hours

Cons

Mandatory overtime, sub living wage, problem employees are hard to remove

The good you get paid weekly The bad not enough pay for all the stress that comes along

Terrible company to work for. Company don’t care about there employees, only care about the money. No paid vacation or paid sick days Don’t waste time

Pros

Weekly pay

Cons

Don’t pay enough

The Good: I was always paid properly.

The Bad: Poor management, not enough opportunity for advancement, and very unprofessional Supervisors. They do not offer paid vacation, sick days or payed time, and the benefit package of Med, Dental, is way too expensive for the low wages that they pay.

Pros

Weekly pay, and on time.

Cons

Unprofessionalism amongst workers, poor management and staffing.

Very difficult client environment not my boss supported me 100 percent.

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at JOB1USA SECURITY was great. They supported me 100 percent.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at JOB1USA SECURITY were low.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at JOB1USA SECURITY, good if you are a dependable employee.ManagementIn general, managers at JOB1USA SECURITY expected you to meet the needs of the client and arrive on tome. That is a good thing!CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at JOB1USA SECURITY is excellent.OverallMy experience working at JOB1USA SECURITY was good.

Atmosphere It Toxic Sometimes Jobs Are Not Hard To Do For The Pay But 9.75 Can't Get 10 Or 10.75

Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at Job 1 USA Security, I think Fragile Anything Is Up For Grabs Just Do Your Job Go HomeOverallMy experience working at Job 1 USA Security It's Pretty Cool The Security Officers It's Like Highschool You Can Get All The Hours You Want But It's Hard Balance Life And Work Here

Noor

Is a good job. I like it. Good coworkers respectful well coaprative. Give you time. To comprehense. Perfect shift. Any how is 👍 job. Good management. Humble. Sups

Utterly unprofessional & Dangerously Unorganized

I've worked for the company for 18 months and was told i was being hired for my experience. That because of my experience I can train to become a site supervisor. Within the time I've been with the company I've seen 3 fired Area Managers, 2 fired field operations managers, 6 fired site supervisors and too many guards to count. This company survives on its revolving door process of training, stationing and firing officers. Seniority will constantly be brought up if you inquire about promotions or other available hours other than overtime. I've had 2 checks mysterious not show up and one check took four months for the company to rectify. They completely botched my W-2 form by listing me as having a completely different employees social security information. I informed them in January of that year and didn't receive a revised copy until April. I never received my benefits. The company doesn't take into account how many "points" you should have towards PTO or Vacation time. Upward mobility is dependent on where you are at the time they need it because most of the time they fired someone hastily and the first person that is asked and accepts gets the position. I have trained people who now make more than I do that frequently ask how THEIR job is done.This company ONLY deserves to be a second job option. DO NOT dedicate more time to this company than you need to. They will be sure to abandon you. This company has lost 2 contracts since i've been working with them and the client we currently have performs around them due to incompetency. If you get a call back and you have ANY other -

Pros

Weekly pay

Cons

no benefits, no consistency, no organization, no one answers their phone in management after hours, depressing work environment

Bottom of the barrel

CEO took 6 lawyers into the state office to make sure he could legally cut vacation time to save money...6 lawyers...6 expensive salaries just to save a few bucks..

I love working for job1

I always wain in and out was the good part some says we b slow some days it’s busy they also have good employments there and it was very a good place to b

Only good for retirees, or first job.

No acknowledgement of good work ethic. Attention only shown to "mistakes". Management is horrible, and should be redone. Look elsewhere for employment. There is no advancement, pay is horrible, hours aren't great, turn a blind eye to the people that best suits it while others recieve criticism for wrong or unrelatable situations. No vacations, PTO, or benefits. In summary, this job isnt for people that are trying to provide for a family. Wouldnt recommend if you arent a retiree, or looking for a first job.

Pros

Pros Exist?

Cons

Almost everything.

Work place that was to be taken serious at all times

On a regular day workers have to be scanned if they beep going threw the metal detector to make sure nothing was stolen.It was a good amount of nice people there i learned how to scan the workers because of good training so moving forward this type of job will always come natural.

Pros

No free lunches

Cons

No breaks were given

Deceptive management

Job1usa security is a joke,management pretends they have your back but they really dont care,client no matter how many lies they tell are backed by the spineless management.And dont ever expect pay raises,they dont exist,and what you list on your time sheet,you wont get paid for

Pros

Cons

No support, lousey pay, spinless managment

Don’t waste your time

The lady in Chamblee is very rude and lies just to hire people in...there’s no benefits....the pay is low..if you aren’t a suck up then don’t work here and if you want to move up in the company don’t even bother all they care about is if you’re a veteran they hype you up with saying weekly pay and benefits but you don’t get nothing and they take $350 for a uniform which is crazy

Pros

Quitting

Cons

No breaks no life

So unprofessional

DO NOT APPLY HERE , save your time and don’t bother! The management sucks no benefits no raises, they overwork you . Again management sucks it’s so unprofessional

N/a

I wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone. It’s not a good company to work for at all. No room to grow no appreciation or gratitude. Then they don’t pay you all of your money nor do they reimburse you

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Job 1 USA Security. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Job 1 USA Security with

• Job 1 USA Security
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?