Job1USA
Happiness rating is 51 out of 100

Job1USA Employee Reviews

United States66 reviews

employeecompanymanagementpeoplejobtimegoodgreat

Difficult situations with little cooperative effort.Management frequently not corrective of people not following through.

I would not recommend the location I worked at.Frequently placed in dangerous situations with no team effort.I also fell the management was unfair with certain individuals.

No fun bad environment

Unprofessional Management keep up alot of drama between employees nasty attitude try to use people and tai about them behind their back very low pay for the work you do I wouldn't recommend this company run from it while you have a chance

Job1USA insights

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Inclusive work environment

This is a horrible company who treats their employees like they are expendable.

The turn over on guards is crazy because they treat them horribly. No paid vacation, sick days, or even hazard pay for working through the whole pandemic. They offered no cleaning supplies for the guard booths and if you got sick you were on your own. If you have an family emergency they will try to fire you because they expect for you to be on call 24/7. If the guard thats to relieve you doesn't show up they will make you stay and cover that shift too, and if it's one of there friends that guard won't even be fired

Pros

Cons

Poor management, horrible pay, terrible treatment

Job1 Sucks

Job is very unprofessional , they don't care about you at all. Don't work here I repeat don't work here. You can find better jobs . Worst job I worked at.

Poor treatment and unprofessionalism

This job is pathetic and unprofessional. They clearly have nothing to do in the security business. Besides being cheap. They do not care about their employees.

Official response from Job1USA

December 13, 2021
Hello former security guard. We are so sorry you had a negative experience with Job1USA Security. We always strive to treat our employees with respect and gratitude and are disappointed we did not meet your expectations.

Great place with great people

Management and executive level employees are very easy to get along with. Communication between managers to associates helps my performance as an individual, which makes me confident in my role.

Pros

Coworkers are nice, upper-management is helpful

Great Place to Work

There are so many programs that help employees that aren't offered at other companies. Earn rewards points by just showing up to work on time and get free TVs, gift cards, etc. Pay advance and Job1Rides are also very helpful.

The bad

There are no benefits, no communication, no good work epic , not clean , pay rate is horrible, they want you to over work with little pay, working doing covid-19 no extra pay Do not work here

Poor working environment and supervised by mostly undertrained and unmannerly people.

Not a great place to work if you value mental sanity. You have to beg for a break while others stay on break most of your shift playing on their phones while you and a few other employees do most of the work. Some employees are rude and disrespectful to the clients workers as well as to fellow employees. You can give respect but none is given in return. Poor environment to work in. I would not recommend this job to anyone I liked.

Pros

It has a working bathroom on propery.

Cons

Terrible place to work with no structure or leadership.

The people.

You couldn't get by a day without having to go out of your way for the swimmers and staff. Lots happened everyday at the pool with no warning so i had adapt to unusual situations.

VP of company involved in too much.

Workers are constantly bullied and looked down on Having to pay for my own uniforms and then having to turn them in to get last check is wrong No support from superiors

Good security job

It was a good security job. Worked for job1 for 2 years before I moved back home. I had a great supervisor and enjoyed the fast pace of the job. Never had any issues. It is all what you make out of it. I liked working overtime and made decent money.

Very easy to work job. Very good on hours and you get paid every week

I liked it I wished it wasn't seasonal because I would do it full time. They work with you to find you something that's good for you and your schedule.

Terrible

Horrible experience! Wouldn't recommend! Management sucks, and pick favorites. 👎. The management system is poor. All the way to the office. This is the Arlington,tx office. Don't waste your time.

Ups site in arlington

The managers are very rude and very inconsiderate I work there for 3 months gave them my all everytime people didn’t wanna come to work I was there on time. & they didn’t appreciate any of that I wouldn’t recommend anyone to go to this site. Very unprofessional and unorganized ❗️

Very helpful.

The company has several different jobs to work. Very friendly environment with several different people. Very diverse while also having very open arms.

Dont. Just dont

Youll deeply regret working here. Management is horrible. If youre not part of the inner circle, and you wont be if you just want to do a good job, then expect to be bullied and talked about behind your back. Lets not even get into the blatant racism.

Its ok

I learn a lot from the driver's. The management is nice and polite. The hardest part is when a customer gets mad when you tell them they close. The job got me tryin to get my cdls.

Decent money.

But that is it the management is going down hill. A lot on work place bullying. Also no raises or paid vacations. No maternity leave. Very unprofessional work environment.

The company just needs bodies

We are looked down by management, no one appreciate us or the job we do. It give us a low morale. They have a “ take it or leave it attitude “even though we pass inspection, we still geT NO RESPECT

Not enough enough pay for the stuff you put up with

Its a small company. An my opinion its not a good company to work for unless you need a job like with in a week. And that you shouldnt have nothing plan on weekends because you will have to work past ur shift

Pros

You'll get 50+ hours a week

Cons

No one wants to come to work on time or at all

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Job1USA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

1.5
InHerSight Score
1.2Personal Development
2.0Career Opportunities
1.7Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight