Jobble

Jobble Employee Reviews

It’s no job sericuty. Fast Money. Sometimes you don’t have a job sometimes you do. It’s temporary some manager or unprofessional and talk about you you will never know what happened you are also rated.
Never take job from them. Very bad business practices. Their app failed while on location several times. They failed to pay in timely manner. Claimed my back ground check was an issue AFTER I had already completed the job.
Pros
Cons
App failed, no paycheck for 3 weeks
If you want to get paid stay away! Did a delivery job used my gas and my car and didnt get paid! The company paid them and they dont pay you. A complete scam, and sham.
I've never had an issue working at a jobble event. Fast paced but sometimes fun work. Met a few celebrities while doing crowd control. Depending on the job, you may want to prepare yourself to get dirty.
Ive completed several jobs and very satisfied with the company. Look forward to many more! The jobs are as described and pay is fair . Ive had a great time on each and every one
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
I've worked events like concerts, festivals, theme shows and races just to name a few jobs. The average pay is about 13$ just to take tickets, set up the events, or just random security. For the most part you will be just hired help that the companys may need at the last minute. So basically your just a body. Jobble is just the 3rd party vendor that offers your services to the job that you apply for. The company that hires you are independent companies that look for hired help. For the most part ive enjoyed the work ive done. In all my jobs it has been ALOT of standing on my feet. To some that may be no issue but for others it may be. As far as pay goes the jobble site says you may be payed with in 7-10 days. The quickest i got payed was 3 days, the longest was 2 weeks. It will vary depending on the hiring company. So dont expect your money right away. There arent enough events to work on jobble. Id say you'd be lucky if you can find more than 2 events per month to actually work. But sometimes events pop up where they need help multiple days during the week. So dont depend on a steady income from working special events, they come and go. Some hiring companies are very unorganized and it shows the second you show up. Be prepared. Others can be a good experience just to make extra money and broaden your skills. If you do a good job the hiring mangers for that company may remember you and offer you extra work outside of jobble. Its happened to me various times and making extra money for easy gig work is always a plus. These people look for honest hardworking help that - more...
Pros
Side Money for Gig work. The Jobs can change and vary
Cons
Not enough events to work. Customer support really sucks
They have hardly any work, Contracts have terminated Jobble in the middle of scheduled events and Jobble didnt notify the Contractors who showed up to only be turned away multiple times. Heavy Heavy Laboring at some of these Jobs at 11 dollars an hour you shouldnt be unloading soundstages from trailers and setting up 150 lb platforms in 100 degree heat with no notice of the severity of the labor involved. Sketchy assignments. Got sent home from 1 due to it being outdoors after 2 hours and didnt receive any other compensation, a sorry or a thank you. Signed me up for lots of spam in my e-mail. Pay is weeks after you complete an assignment with multiple e mail inquiries to jobble to correct minor common sense things, as if they dont want to pay you.As of late the app has gone all but silent and it appears that this is another failed app.
Pros
Cons
lots
Jobble is the only app that I have found individual events to accept, work, and get paid securely. As I continue to work events through them I am also actively looking to expand my horizons within the service/event industry.
Pros
Reliable app, convieniance, networking
Cons
No benefits, no job security, not more than one event per month available to work
ok helps get through the week i really dont want to write a review but filling this in to finish profile needed 20 words and this seems to be enough
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jobble?
  1. Employee Reviews