Jobble Employee Reviews

great temp gigs
Other Work Experience (Former Employee) –  MDFebruary 27, 2019
I've never had an issue working at a jobble event. Fast paced but sometimes fun work. Met a few celebrities while doing crowd control. Depending on the job, you may want to prepare yourself to get dirty.
Just a way to make extra money doing Gig work
Events staff (Current Employee) –  ColoradoFebruary 25, 2019
I've worked events like concerts, festivals, theme shows and races just to name a few jobs. The average pay is about 13$ just to take tickets, set up the events, or just random security. For the most part you will be just hired help that the companys may need at the last minute. So basically your just a body.

Jobble is just the 3rd party vendor that offers your services to the job that you apply for. The company that hires you are independent companies that look for hired help. For the most part ive enjoyed the work ive done. In all my jobs it has been ALOT of standing on my feet. To some that may be no issue but for others it may be.

As far as pay goes the jobble site says you may be payed with in 7-10 days. The quickest i got payed was 3 days, the longest was 2 weeks. It will vary depending on the hiring company. So dont expect your money right away.

There arent enough events to work on jobble. Id say you'd be lucky if you can find more than 2 events per month to actually work. But sometimes events pop up where they need help multiple days during the week. So dont depend on a steady income from working special events, they come and go.

Some hiring companies are very unorganized and it shows the second you show up. Be prepared. Others can be a good experience just to make extra money and broaden your skills. If you do a good job the hiring mangers for that company may remember you and offer you extra work outside of jobble. Its happened to me various times and making extra money for easy gig work is always a plus. These people look for honest hardworking help that
  more... actually show up on time and dont cause headaches. That apparently is alot to ask for these days cause they have no idea what type of person is goin to show up for a job.

And if there is am issue with your job and you report it to Jobble it may be awhile before you get a good answer. There employee customer service sucks. Youll be lucky to talk to an actual person.
Pros
Side Money for Gig work. The Jobs can change and vary
Cons
Not enough events to work. Customer support really sucks
Not too Good
Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 5, 2018
They have hardly any work, Contracts have terminated Jobble in the middle of scheduled events and Jobble didnt notify the Contractors who showed up to only be turned away multiple times. Heavy Heavy Laboring at some of these Jobs at 11 dollars an hour you shouldnt be unloading soundstages from trailers and setting up 150 lb platforms in 100 degree heat with no notice of the severity of the labor involved. Sketchy assignments. Got sent home from 1 due to it being outdoors after 2 hours and didnt receive any other compensation, a sorry or a thank you. Signed me up for lots of spam in my e-mail. Pay is weeks after you complete an assignment with multiple e mail inquiries to jobble to correct minor common sense things, as if they dont want to pay you.As of late the app has gone all but silent and it appears that this is another failed app.
Pros
Cons
lots
Provides unique oportunities to work events in your area. Fast paced and adventurous environments.
Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 31, 2018
Jobble is the only app that I have found individual events to accept, work, and get paid securely. As I continue to work events through them I am also actively looking to expand my horizons within the service/event industry.
Pros
Reliable app, convieniance, networking
Cons
No benefits, no job security, not more than one event per month available to work
its a nice job
Ma - Independent Contractor/Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 27, 2016
ok helps get through the week i really dont want to write a review but filling this in to finish profile needed 20 words and this seems to be enough