Jobble

Working at Jobble: 13 Reviews

United States13 reviews

Varies on jobs

It’s no job sericuty. Fast Money. Sometimes you don’t have a job sometimes you do. It’s temporary some manager or unprofessional and talk about you you will never know what happened you are also rated.

Reliable, Useful and Fair

Jobble has always been consistent. They address issues quickly to make the cohesiveness and solidarity between employees and employer consistent and solid. I appreciate the efforts they put forth to make sure that all parties are taken care of.

Jobble insights

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job

Nice

Good environment and staff. Felt taken care of and had no problems. Would work for them again. Only worked for them once for a convention and it was a good experience.

Pros

Food

Terrible company

Unorganized and unprofessional they do not pay you in time if you get paid at all I have 2 pending payments... they have been pending for 4 months I can't get anyone to fix it.

Cons

Terrible from a client perspective

Their communication is lacking and they are not organized. Sent people to my company and didn't even let us know. Now I want to hire on a person and they are making it complicated. Employee came to me asking if I knew why the job was cancelled (it wasn't) and why they didn't get paid on time. I don't trust the company at all.

Do not work here

Never take job from them. Very bad business practices. Their app failed while on location several times. They failed to pay in timely manner. Claimed my back ground check was an issue AFTER I had already completed the job.

Pros

Cons

App failed, no paycheck for 3 weeks

Stay away from them

If you want to get paid stay away! Did a delivery job used my gas and my car and didnt get paid! The company paid them and they dont pay you. A complete scam, and sham.

great temp gigs

I've never had an issue working at a jobble event. Fast paced but sometimes fun work. Met a few celebrities while doing crowd control. Depending on the job, you may want to prepare yourself to get dirty.

Great gigs

Ive completed several jobs and very satisfied with the company. Look forward to many more! The jobs are as described and pay is fair . Ive had a great time on each and every one

Just a way to make extra money doing Gig work

I've worked events like concerts, festivals, theme shows and races just to name a few jobs. The average pay is about 13$ just to take tickets, set up the events, or just random security. For the most part you will be just hired help that the companys may need at the last minute. So basically your just a body. Jobble is just the 3rd party vendor that offers your services to the job that you apply for. The company that hires you are independent companies that look for hired help. For the most part ive enjoyed the work ive done. In all my jobs it has been ALOT of standing on my feet. To some that may be no issue but for others it may be. As far as pay goes the jobble site says you may be payed with in 7-10 days. The quickest i got payed was 3 days, the longest was 2 weeks. It will vary depending on the hiring company. So dont expect your money right away. There arent enough events to work on jobble. Id say you'd be lucky if you can find more than 2 events per month to actually work. But sometimes events pop up where they need help multiple days during the week. So dont depend on a steady income from working special events, they come and go. Some hiring companies are very unorganized and it shows the second you show up. Be prepared. Others can be a good experience just to make extra money and broaden your skills. If you do a good job the hiring mangers for that company may remember you and offer you extra work outside of jobble. Its happened to me various times and making extra money for easy gig work is always a plus. These people look for honest hardworking help that -

Pros

Side Money for Gig work. The Jobs can change and vary

Cons

Not enough events to work. Customer support really sucks

Not too Good

They have hardly any work, Contracts have terminated Jobble in the middle of scheduled events and Jobble didnt notify the Contractors who showed up to only be turned away multiple times. Heavy Heavy Laboring at some of these Jobs at 11 dollars an hour you shouldnt be unloading soundstages from trailers and setting up 150 lb platforms in 100 degree heat with no notice of the severity of the labor involved. Sketchy assignments. Got sent home from 1 due to it being outdoors after 2 hours and didnt receive any other compensation, a sorry or a thank you. Signed me up for lots of spam in my e-mail. Pay is weeks after you complete an assignment with multiple e mail inquiries to jobble to correct minor common sense things, as if they dont want to pay you.As of late the app has gone all but silent and it appears that this is another failed app.

Pros

Cons

lots

Provides unique oportunities to work events in your area. Fast paced and adventurous environments.

Jobble is the only app that I have found individual events to accept, work, and get paid securely. As I continue to work events through them I am also actively looking to expand my horizons within the service/event industry.

Pros

Reliable app, convieniance, networking

Cons

No benefits, no job security, not more than one event per month available to work

its a nice job

ok helps get through the week i really dont want to write a review but filling this in to finish profile needed 20 words and this seems to be enough

Common questions about Jobble

Answered by current and former employees at Jobble

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jobble. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Jobble with

Learn about Jobble in popular locations

• Jobble