Jobot
89High

Jobot Employee Reviews

United States18 reviews
The owner, Heidi Golledge, is building a GREAT company. She truly cares about every employee and takes great care of us all! Looking forward to the many years ahead!
Exciting Culture with exciting new technology.

Communication between upper management and tech support is almost real time. The new technology that has been implemented is going help create more happy clients and candidates looking to hire or be hired.

CEO really makes you feel rewarded for the job you do here and really cares about your continued success.

Look forward to everyday at work, continuing with the growth at a great company.
Great place for recruiters. If you are looking to recruit then this is the place to be. Work/Life balance is great. Job culture is excellent. Must apply!
Pros
A lot of recruiters work here
Cons
Some cashiers work here
Joining Jobot was the best career move I have ever made! Our leadership is top notch and our CEO Heidi knows how to build an incredible company with an amazing culture. It's a family style feel where our happiness and success are at the forefront of everything we do. Everyone here is focused on ensuring we help our clients achieve hiring success, and our candidates find their dream job. Also, I have the opportunity to achieve my lofty financial goals of financial freedom. Many companies claim they provide the opportunity to make life changing money, however most can't walk the walk. This place though, is one of the few that gives you the chance to achieve financial freedom.
I'm working remote but because of the level of communication and company sponsored trips to the office in Orange County, California it feels like I'm still working in the office which I consider a good thing. Management team is honest and helpful. Training is superb. I can already tell 2020 is going to be a very good year for everyone at Jobot
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Love this company! Awesome team environment, you are given all the tools to succeed, and you really feel cared about with all the amazing extras. Its great to work at a place that doesn't feel like work.
Pros
Lunches on Mondays, helicopter rides at the Holiday Party.
Cons
Ups and downs of the sales life.
Our impressive CEO considered & then implemented every possible aspect of a productive work environment here at Jobot -- we offer a lot of Money, Time & Impact! What more could you want?
Pros
Cons
Nada
Jobot starts with great upper management and it filters down the company. We get the best recruiting tools, the best working environment, the best compensation and benefits in the industry and the best holiday parties.
I genuinely have nothing but good things to say about my experience here. I have learned so much, and have come away with more confidence in myself (and more commission!) that I ever could have expected.

If you're a dedicated recruiter, there is no better place. The commission structure rewards hard work, the tools and resources make doing your job easier than ever before, the people & culture are best in class, and the generosity of the senior leadership is unbelievable.

If you have the opportunity to work here, please do. You will not regret it.
Pros
Ceo, Company Perks, AI Automation, Company Culture, Commission Structure
Cons
Hard to think of any.
10+ year recruiter and this is far and away the best company I've ever worked for. They value EVERYTHING. They value YOU as a person, they value the customer, they value their culture. If you want to work at a run of the mill staffing organization (98% of staffing companies are that), don't work here. Work here only if you want to have every other Friday off, make great money, actually know the CEO on a first name basis, and enrich your life, happiness, and wealth.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jobot?
There is no doubt about it. Our team works with passion,integrity and focus. It is a contagious environment where you can easily tell that we love what we do! We are highly compensated for our efforts and we even have a chance to enjoy every other Friday off (oddly enough many do not take it).

Our CEO is not only generous to her work family, she also exemplifies the true meaning of giving back. Leading by example. This is what makes our job of improving the lives of companies and candidates nationwide even more rewarding!
Jobot is the best recruiting firm out there. The CEO values and takes care of all of her employees and makes sure we have the best tools and technology to succeed, a fun and rewarding work environment and a great company culture.
Work hard, play hard environment with lots of fun outings. Also every other Friday off is a nice plus. We have a culture of skilled senior recruiters who deliver the goods day in and day out.
At job lot I was a cashier and I also cleaned my register at the beginning and end of each of my shifts and stocked bags and receipt papers and made sure my are was in order. I greeted guest as they came In or left and I would also be in charge of getting carts from the parking lot on certain shifts each week.
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
There were no cons
Our days are built with support, encouragement, training, access to more and more on the internet and better access to candidates and companies.

This company has taken the best from one of the most successful recruiting firms and added more support, more fun, more training and more ways to be successful in this business.

The technology is second to none.

We work hard, we play harder and the result is more for everyone!
Pros
Food (all the time!) Training and support. An open, honest forum....
Cons
Too much food (!).
Jobot is a start-up with a founder who sold their last company for over $100 million. So, we are full funded but have the fun of being a start-up who knows what we are doing. Really a great culture and a fun time if you are competitive and good at what you are doing. Love the 9/80 structure with every other Friday off.
Pros
Great compensation plan, Platinum Healthcare, Great culture
Cons
If you take a nap, someone will notice and wake you.
If you're driven, confident, and a self-starter who genuinely loves and respects the work you do, you can't go wrong. Excellent management and senior leadership with an honest open door. Guidance is always provided, without micromanagement. Excellent place of work for a previously experienced recruiter to further their business and take ownership of a full desk.
Cons
At Jobot you're encouraged to follow your passion in what you recruit for, but even that's outshined by the dedication of the leadership team. You have every opportunity to succeed and given the best support that you could ask for. You get out of what you put into it, and with Jobot there's no limit to get what you want.
Pros
Amazing benefits, 9/80 work schedule, E-Desks, Abundant Client opportunities, Partnerships with the best Talent Boards, autonomy
Cons
Hard to find
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jobot. Our community is ready to answer.