Jobspring Partners Employee Reviews

Successful, Fun, Collaborative Environment
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 11, 2019
Jobspring has been a great place to start my career. They offer extensive training and really let you learn the business. The management is unbeatable. Everyone there really wants anyone they bring on to see success. I would highly recommend anyone in early stages of their career to work here. Even if you don't stay forever, you'll have a skillset that will translate into so many different realms.
Pros
Frequent parties and happy hours, great culture, multiple training options, opportunity to relocate
Cons
low starting salary (but quick opportunities for multiple raises)
Great place to work!
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 6, 2018
I was contracting for about 3 and a half months through Job Spring Partners.

Though it was a short period of time, I always had positive experience, there were people who would respond to emails right away and direct me to the right person to talk to.
My manager was extremely supportive and was helping me by all possible means and was in touch at-least once a week to follow up.

Overall, it is a great place to work.
Youthful Company
Marketing & Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Westwood, CADecember 14, 2018
Jobspring Partners is a company with a very youthful mindset. Most employees are hired right out of school and the way the advancement ladder is created is based on number of sales. There is lots of training and leads and managers only manage small teams of 2-5 people so there is ample opportunity to get instruction. It is however, a sales job so if you're numbers aren't strong then you will be let go. There are two other departments Marketing & Events Specialists and Strategic Sourcers. Those departments are usually 1 or 2 people per region so managers are usually in other cities. For those positions advancement is a bit harder, since they are not based on sales numbers and can feel a bit arbitrary. It's a fun company to work for though. People work hard and play hard here. Every month a networking event is thrown with employees and other tech professionals, usually at a bar. Be ready to network, because this job hinges on your ability to network.
Predatory recruiting firm
Full Desk Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 14, 2018
They target young kids fresh out of college and promise them unlimited earning potential, what they don't talk about is how the management basically feeds off of you to generate leads until you've either seen enough success to join them or burn out. Potential to earn a lot but turnover is high which is a real bummer, and if you want to be top tier you have to take on some more predatory recruiting processes. Did like going out for drinks after work and made some solid friends, hard tends to bond people. From what I understand this is basically par for the course when it comes to agency recruiting though.
Pros
Cool coworkers, solid experience on the resume
Cons
Work life balance, predatory practices
Software Engineer III (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 25, 2018
Jobspring was able to find a job that aligned with my skill set and area of interest, while meeting all of my other requirements. They created a very smooth and informative recruitment process from beginning to end.
(contractor for jobsprings) great place to find ajob.
System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJune 6, 2018
they contacted me for a job that was just alittle out of my range. after I gave my wants and must have list. they checked every box off my list and I found a job that I love and is bringing me on full time.
Pros
friendly and great at communicating.
Cons
An amazing place to work...
Division Manager (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 19, 2018
Jobspring Partners is the best technical recruiting firm in Silicon Valley. I have everything I need to be successful. I am well compensated. I enjoy my coworkers and the work I do. I'd highly recommend working here.
Pros
Great culture, team oriented, growth path, competitive compensation
Cons
You will be challenged, but I think that's a good thing!
Fun people
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJuly 31, 2018
Great people and great environment. Worked fast and well and got me set up the day after the interview. Helped set up a contract opportunity with a great company.
Productive and fun work place
Lead Recruiter (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 19, 2018
Jobspring Partners is a great place to work because of their collaborative and helpful work environment. Everyone here is easy-going and easy to work with. Overall, one of the best places to work and best recruiting agency in the Bay Area.
Great place to work!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 19, 2018
I currently work at Jobspring Partners in San Jose and have been here for over a year. I have received great mentorship and developed valuable skills while having a good time and enjoying who I work with.
Tough environment
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 23, 2017
Steep learning curve. Competitive atmosphere. You work on a team of 4-6 people and almost never interact with anyone else in the office. Make sure you get along with your immediate manager before coming aboard. He/she can make your training miserable. They did some borderline unethical things that I hated, so I quit.
Pros
huge earning potential if you stick around, great benefits
Cons
micromanaged, don't always act in the candidate's best interest (imo)
Fun Place and Great People
Full Desk Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 17, 2017
Great coworkers and fun sales environment. It is really dependent on the manager that you are given because they ultimately determine your happiness and success at the job.
Jobspring partners offers great opportunities for those who are willing to work hard
Full Desk IT Sales/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CADecember 28, 2016
Jobspring partners is a fast paced environment, a typical day would consist of the morning meeting to discuss the plan of attack. After that it was time to hit the phones. In the afternoon it was time for emails and interviews with prospective clients. Great place if you are looking for an entry level position or fresh out of college.
Intense Bullpen Environment
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 12, 2014
Bullpen can be distracting yet fun at the same time. Didn't learn much but developed a thicker skin for criticism. Management is always right and there is no room for too many mistakes or your fired which makes sense for high turnover rate. Coworkers are awesome people to be around. Hardest part of job was dealing with managers, but coworkers were there to help out too which made job bearable.
Pros
Ping Pong Table
Cons
Tone Over Phone Very Important
Do not work there
Entry Level Technical recruiter (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 25, 2016
feels like a pyramid scheme, So much work to be done form the worker bee's and al the rewards to those that are on top. NO work/life balance. OVERTIME is a must and not in the you get things done. the people are horrible work ethics. forced to do things ridge and mindlessly a lot of cold calls must be done.
Pros
worked around my school hours and chose my hours
Cons
base salary and only able to work as a student
revolving door
Full Life-Cycle Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJune 5, 2014
A place good for recent college grads to gain some experience. Few succeed here as it's a high-stress, high-expectation environment with poor pay in a highly competitive market. A lot of cold-calling and micro management and glamorous promises of success. Still, a good reality check for recent college grads on the real world.
Pros
young energy
Cons
poor pay, micro-management
Tech Recruiter
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 30, 2017
The people are great. I made a lot of good friends. I feel like I learned a lot of great skills that will be very useful in the future. The job itself isn't for everyone.
Best network of resources in the field
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  ChicagoJuly 23, 2015
They are the best way to get a new job. Hands down. There is no one else that has a hard-working team that closely works with clients and hiring managers. They also host great regular events. It also helps that they are nationwide too!
Pros
Great people, fun environment
Cons
waiting time :\
Great office culture
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 5, 2014
My time at Jobspring Partners was enjoyable, and i was sad to leave. Everyone in the office was great and made you feel at home the minute you sat down on your first day. I learned awesome sales techniques and how to control conversations.
Pros
Great Culture
worst job EVER
Technical recruiter (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CADecember 7, 2015
prefect for recent grads that need to take a job right away and have no skills.
Wouldn't take it , unless it is your last resort.
toxic environment.
serious micromanagement issues,
no social life,
and bad case of the pyramid scheme feel

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jobspring Partners. Our community is ready to answer.