Jobspring Partners Employee Reviews

Great place to work!
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 6, 2018
I was contracting for about 3 and a half months through Job Spring Partners.

Though it was a short period of time, I always had positive experience, there were people who would respond to emails right away and direct me to the right person to talk to.
My manager was extremely supportive and was helping me by all possible means and was in touch at-least once a week to follow up.

Overall, it is a great place to work.
Predatory recruiting firm
Full Desk Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 14, 2018
They target young kids fresh out of college and promise them unlimited earning potential, what they don't talk about is how the management basically feeds off of you to generate leads until you've either seen enough success to join them or burn out. Potential to earn a lot but turnover is high which is a real bummer, and if you want to be top tier you have to take on some more predatory recruiting processes. Did like going out for drinks after work and made some solid friends, hard tends to bond people. From what I understand this is basically par for the course when it comes to agency recruiting though.
Pros
Cool coworkers, solid experience on the resume
Cons
Work life balance, predatory practices
Fun people
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJuly 31, 2018
Great people and great environment. Worked fast and well and got me set up the day after the interview. Helped set up a contract opportunity with a great company.
(contractor for jobsprings) great place to find ajob.
System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJune 6, 2018
they contacted me for a job that was just alittle out of my range. after I gave my wants and must have list. they checked every box off my list and I found a job that I love and is bringing me on full time.
Pros
friendly and great at communicating.
Software Engineer III (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 25, 2018
Jobspring was able to find a job that aligned with my skill set and area of interest, while meeting all of my other requirements. They created a very smooth and informative recruitment process from beginning to end.
Productive and fun work place
Lead Recruiter (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 19, 2018
Jobspring Partners is a great place to work because of their collaborative and helpful work environment. Everyone here is easy-going and easy to work with. Overall, one of the best places to work and best recruiting agency in the Bay Area.
Great place to work!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 19, 2018
I currently work at Jobspring Partners in San Jose and have been here for over a year. I have received great mentorship and developed valuable skills while having a good time and enjoying who I work with.
An amazing place to work...
Division Manager (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 19, 2018
Jobspring Partners is the best technical recruiting firm in Silicon Valley. I have everything I need to be successful. I am well compensated. I enjoy my coworkers and the work I do. I'd highly recommend working here.
Pros
Great culture, team oriented, growth path, competitive compensation
Cons
You will be challenged, but I think that's a good thing!
Fun Place and Great People
Full Desk Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 17, 2017
Great coworkers and fun sales environment. It is really dependent on the manager that you are given because they ultimately determine your happiness and success at the job.
Tech Recruiter
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 30, 2017
The people are great. I made a lot of good friends. I feel like I learned a lot of great skills that will be very useful in the future. The job itself isn't for everyone.

Want to know more about Jobspring Partners?

Ask a question
Tough environment
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 23, 2017
Steep learning curve. Competitive atmosphere. You work on a team of 4-6 people and almost never interact with anyone else in the office. Make sure you get along with your immediate manager before coming aboard. He/she can make your training miserable. They did some borderline unethical things that I hated, so I quit.
Pros
huge earning potential if you stick around, great benefits
Cons
micromanaged, don't always act in the candidate's best interest (imo)
Jobspring partners offers great opportunities for those who are willing to work hard
Full Desk IT Sales/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CADecember 28, 2016
Jobspring partners is a fast paced environment, a typical day would consist of the morning meeting to discuss the plan of attack. After that it was time to hit the phones. In the afternoon it was time for emails and interviews with prospective clients. Great place if you are looking for an entry level position or fresh out of college.
Do not work there
Entry Level Technical recruiter (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 25, 2016
feels like a pyramid scheme, So much work to be done form the worker bee's and al the rewards to those that are on top. NO work/life balance. OVERTIME is a must and not in the you get things done. the people are horrible work ethics. forced to do things ridge and mindlessly a lot of cold calls must be done.
Pros
worked around my school hours and chose my hours
Cons
base salary and only able to work as a student
Productive, fun work environment
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 26, 2015
Great training program. Tech recruiters both client and candidate side of Information Technology recruiting. Great for anyone who wants to get into the recruiting field.
worst job EVER
Technical recruiter (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CADecember 7, 2015
prefect for recent grads that need to take a job right away and have no skills.
Wouldn't take it , unless it is your last resort.
toxic environment.
serious micromanagement issues,
no social life,
and bad case of the pyramid scheme feel
Unreachable work/life balance
Entry Level Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  BostonSeptember 2, 2015
I worked at Jobspring Partners for just under a year and I just want to prepare these entry-level graduates for what they will be in for. The interview process includes them telling you what you want to hear. Everyone is friendly and it seems like a great place to work. The problem I had most with the company is that once they hire you the job becomes a 12 hour a day commitment. Taking a day off to go to a doctor appointment is even frowned upon. I was hesitant to ask for time off for my sister's wedding! You do learn some valuable skills while cold calling all day. They say in the interview you need thick skin but its because of the managers yelling and grunting their disapproval if a mistake is made. I don't want to paint the picture that this place is all bad. A typical day of work includes a team meeting on Tuesdays and Thursdays, a scheduled lunch from 12-1 and then some more calls in the afternoon. If you can handle getting constantly rejected (Boston is a very competitive market for recruiting companies) you can eventually carve out a nice career there. With that said very very few employees last longer than six months with a very low base and more competitive wages elsewhere.
Pros
Training program, workplace experience, location of office
Cons
Very little pay, long hours, unpaid hours "homework", often rude managers
Best network of resources in the field
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  ChicagoJuly 23, 2015
They are the best way to get a new job. Hands down. There is no one else that has a hard-working team that closely works with clients and hiring managers. They also host great regular events. It also helps that they are nationwide too!
Pros
Great people, fun environment
Cons
waiting time :\
Fun Work Environment
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 12, 2015
The office culture at Jobspring Partners is great. They offer a great training program. If you want to succeed you will need to put in long hours and hard work.
good place to start
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAMarch 1, 2015
great place to start a career. they give you the tools you need to be successful in the business world. The people working there are great to be around.
Good for entry-level, NO work/life balance
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 10, 2015
This is a great opportunity if you want to get into sales and just starting your career. I started working at Jobspring right after graduation and I have seen multiple people get promoted under a year and under 2 years to manager... and are making over 100K a year. The company promotes from within and the career growth potential here is unreal if you work hard.

On the other hand, this job is entirely micromanaged and has no freedom. You are told exactly what to do and say by your manager who sits directly across from you and watches/questions your every move. When you don't do something exactly as they expect you to you are shamed and torn apart in front of the entire office. There is no positive reinforcement, only negative.

You are paid over time but you are also required to put in extra hours at home which you do not get paid for. Entry level employees are putting in at least 50-60 hours per week. No flexibility.

The way they expect you to pick up accounts and bring in candidates is by stalking people and calling them incessantly from different numbers to try and get them to pick up. Very unprofessional.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jobspring Partners. Our community is ready to answer.