Jobspring Partners Pay & Benefits reviews

Successful, Fun, Collaborative Environment
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 11, 2019
Jobspring has been a great place to start my career. They offer extensive training and really let you learn the business. The management is unbeatable. Everyone there really wants anyone they bring on to see success. I would highly recommend anyone in early stages of their career to work here. Even if you don't stay forever, you'll have a skillset that will translate into so many different realms.
Pros
Frequent parties and happy hours, great culture, multiple training options, opportunity to relocate
Cons
low starting salary (but quick opportunities for multiple raises)
An amazing place to work...
Division Manager (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 19, 2018
Jobspring Partners is the best technical recruiting firm in Silicon Valley. I have everything I need to be successful. I am well compensated. I enjoy my coworkers and the work I do. I'd highly recommend working here.
Pros
Great culture, team oriented, growth path, competitive compensation
Cons
You will be challenged, but I think that's a good thing!
Tough environment
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 23, 2017
Steep learning curve. Competitive atmosphere. You work on a team of 4-6 people and almost never interact with anyone else in the office. Make sure you get along with your immediate manager before coming aboard. He/she can make your training miserable. They did some borderline unethical things that I hated, so I quit.
Pros
huge earning potential if you stick around, great benefits
Cons
micromanaged, don't always act in the candidate's best interest (imo)
Do not work there
Entry Level Technical recruiter (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 25, 2016
feels like a pyramid scheme, So much work to be done form the worker bee's and al the rewards to those that are on top. NO work/life balance. OVERTIME is a must and not in the you get things done. the people are horrible work ethics. forced to do things ridge and mindlessly a lot of cold calls must be done.
Pros
worked around my school hours and chose my hours
Cons
base salary and only able to work as a student
Young, fast paced, and energetic environment. Great for entry level professionals to quickly dive in and soak up valuable skill sets.
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMarch 19, 2014
Everyone is required to come in at 8:00AM or 8:30AM depending on the day of the week. Everyone morning is reserved for targeting our "hottest leads" in hopes of getting the hiring manager on the phone, building a relationship with them, and gaining their business. We kick off the afternoons by going over things we had accomplished in the morning or discuss any urgent matters that needed immediate attention. By the 2pm we either call candidates to recruit them or schedule them for client interviews.

I learned a wide spectrum of business development skills all the way over to owning the whole recruitment process. The management staff is pretty young, helpful, but sometimes short tempered. The environment I worked in was very loud and crazy all of the time. If you watched the movie Boiler room, then you may have an idea of what it was like at Jobspring.

The hardest part of the job was recovering when deals don't go down and continue doing the same thing day in day out in hopes that the next candidate has the whole package of what the client is looking for. The best part about the job is getting new business and getting candidates out to the interviews, finding candidates jobs, delivering great candidates to clients, and happy hour!
Pros
Youthful environment, team collaboration, specialized market
Cons
Attrition rate is really high, and compensation should be more for the amount of work we have to do
Great place to work and build necessary job skills!
Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CAJanuary 23, 2013
Jobspring Partners is a great company to work for. They not only have one of the best recruitment training programs that sets you up for success, but they genuinely care about staying tech knowledgable and keeping up with the next big thing. As the Marketing Specialist, I have seen the progression of the company for over a year now and I can honestly say that this boutique staffing firm cares for their employees and has given the profession of recruiting a much more genuine feel. Instead of resume pushing, they sit down with every candidate and get to know them. This goes for the companies they work with as well. It's refreshing to be apart of a company that is reputable and clearly the best choice when it comes to finding your next tech career.
Pros
base salary, raises based on performance, great training, happy hour, charity outreach, bi-annual trips to corporate in boston, young staff, excellent management, full benefits, 401k
Cons
long hours (but there is overtime)