JoCo Employee Reviews

Was Very Pleased
Consulting Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 18, 2017
Sometimes It's tough to truly gage how effective a contracting house may be, they're limited in the offers they can give based on their customers and the industry. Although I signed up with all the "Larger" national and regional contracting houses here in town, none of them came through for me. And then I met JoCo...

JoCo was the only Job House who came through for me when I was laid off. They not only got me into a good position, they brought donuts and breakfast snacks to all my coworkers on my first day. Needless to say, I transitioned into that position quite well!

JoCo's representatives are friendly, professional and likeable, I enjoyed the time I dealt with them and their organization. I would definitely recommend JoCo to anyone who is a professional and looking for a contracting position in this, or any other part of Oklahoma.
Pros
Great Health and Medical
Cons
Cant think of any
Excellent Company
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 16, 2017
I had the pleasure of working for JoCo for most of 2016. The recruiters are extremely professional, and the one I worked with, Blake Zimmerman, was friendly, polite and knowledgable. Not only does the company exceed in their business practices, they encourage fitness and overall well being. JoCo is a very forward thinking and innovative company. I could not have better things to say about a company and their employees.
JoCo has been an amazing partner to aid me in fulfilling my career goals
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 12, 2017
The JoCo Team is passionate about finding a career for their employees to flourish at. JoCo gave me the encrouagment and stepping stones be in a job that allows me to utilize my strengths every day. I am so thankful for the hard work the men and women at JoCo put forth to ensure my success in the workplace. The care and consideration JoCo puts forth for employees is outstanding. Thanks JoCo for all you have done!
Pros
Caring team, good benefits, group activities, and awsome opportunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JoCo. Our community is ready to answer.

JoCo Reviews by Location