Joe Taylor Restoration Employee Reviews

What a joke.
Representative (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach FLJanuary 17, 2019
If your going to talk the talk, you need to really walk the walk. No transparency, unprofessional management & a very toxic environment. They sell you on the family orientated work place and their focus on positivity, however it is anything but that.
Official response from Joe Taylor Restoration
January 30, 2019

I am a current employee. I do not believe this is either a fair or accurate description of the Joe Taylor Restoration work environment.

All employees regarded as part of JTR team
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLJanuary 15, 2019
I have worked at Joe Taylor Restoration for 18 months. The management is the best I have ever worked under. They care that employees have the tools and training to succeed. Their commitment is to provide the best customer service possible every day, every customer. That spirit infuses every employee, from technician to accountant, from sales to the CSR team. I spent 30 years at another company. Coming here reinvigorated my career. I recommend working here very highly.
Pros
Great office, excellent management, teamwork
Cons
How not to treat people!
Technician- Water side (Current Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLJuly 26, 2018
These people do not practice what they say what so ever. The hours are insanely long. You do not get a lunch break or even a bathroom break. Your technician or team lead will sleep the whole time while you drive and communicate to customers. They also will eat in the van but you cant. They say no lunch break is given. So you drive while they stuff there face. The team lead pawns the jobs off on techs and helpers because they make a fortune in commission. The faster the job is done the faster they get paid. They really think who they are. There spineless and will manipulate you. They swear there a big family. If your not related to someone your an outcast. They have it where the big money making jobs go to there family because the tech bills the job to them. So the tech if your related to them gets to go home and sleep and eat and oh ya do things that cant be said on here. Why do you look at the cameras in the vans and see what goes on. Maybe because the team leads throw kickbacks for there disgusting behavior. you clean up waste water for a living your not a ceo big guy.
Pros
Manipulation
Cons
Manipulating people that really work hard.
Summary
Technician (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLMarch 10, 2018
Happy work enviornment, tools are given to you to advance and succeed. All employees are happy, lots of hours are available, as well as incentive to work extra hours with high pay.
Best Company I've Ever Worked For
Director of Sales (Current Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLAugust 30, 2017
JTR is a positive place to work with exceptional people. The staff are some of the best people and the owner and managers have extreme integrity and are very fair. Joe treats his customers AND employees with the utmost respect. It's a very fast growing company with a lot of opportunities for advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Joe Taylor Restoration. Our community is ready to answer.

Joe Taylor Restoration Reviews by Location