John L Scott Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
I get to view new homes everyday
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bremerton, WASeptember 24, 2016
A slow typical days is meeting with clients in the office to write a sales or listing contract; Looking over properties to show clients the following day; and making appointment to see those properties. Making appointment with the realtors to view the property for the following day or week. I learn something new everyday when I view different homes.My coworkers are great. They will take time to answer questions you might have on a particular home. Management are very helpful always looking over your contacts to catch any errors on contract and just answering simple questions for you. The hardest part my job is working with buys who always want sellers to take thousands of dollars off their listing or seller wants to over price their property. The most enjoyable part of my job is always meeting great new people.
Pros
Selling and listing homes
Cons
You get paid only commission
Friendly and informative work place.
Managing Broker/Realtor (Current Employee) –  Puyallup, WAAugust 10, 2016
Management is very friendly and upbeat, ready to help at anytime.

A lot of great company programs to assist with building your business.

Hardest part is the out of pocket expenses for all the required programs/organizations you have to join without any income.
Good Job While In School
Broker Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Bend, ORMarch 27, 2015
Everyone is very friendly and out going. They were extremely welcoming when I started with interest rates going up I don't think the housing market will be doing well for much longer and think it's best to get out while I can.
N/a
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Washington stateJanuary 2, 2014
worked with them for a short period of time.. soled one house
A very fair and excellent brokerage
Realtor/Broker (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 2, 2013
John L Scott Real Estate is an excellent real estate brokerage that treats people in a just and fair manner. My Managing Broker is an experienced realtor having worked for years as a realtor and she knows the approach to solve what ever situation that comes my way!
Pros
just, fair, comes to the Brokers' aid when necessary
Cons
I guess it would be 'you can never be everything to everybody'