John Paul Group Employee Reviews

Very professional operation
Virtual Concierge (Current Employee) –  Remote employeeAugust 19, 2019
Very professional management and co-workers. Overall good experience. I would recommend highly. Above average compensation. Provides services to employees of large corporate clients
Engaged, Intelligent, Interesting Place to Work
Corporate Travel Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 29, 2019
I worked at John Paul Group for three years. My experience was positive, performing interesting work for customers, working with colleagues, meeting and learning about new vendors, and learning and using new skills. The work life balance was right here (first time in 10 years that I can say this) and the US leadership was intelligent and transparent.
Pros
great location, great benefits, Pto, workplace values, meeting interesting vendors/colleagues, access to city and area events
Cons
not many options for upward mobility, pay scale static (thank goodness for OT)
Bot bad comparing with others companies.
Bilingual Customer Care Agent (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 29, 2019
At the beginning was all new and also the project I work on.. But after 1 yrs or maybe a little bit more, new people came in and the team work is not the same.
Work is stressful, people call screaming and making complaints most of the time, I feel that we dont have support from our superiors.
No incentives at all. No sick days.
Pros
Free breakfast/luch sometimes.. Free soft drinks every day.
Cons
No support from superiors. No sicks days.
Good for Phone Agents, bad for Managers
Exclusive USA Representative of the LVMH (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 15, 2018
Depending on the line you work, you will be as a manager 20%-40% below market salary for your job. If you bring it up, then suddenly you are not a team player.

When I placed my resignation I was questioned about it as if they were doing me a favor for letting me work there. As a call center manager you get anywhere else at least 15,000 more per year.

Phone agents however, are above market rate. They start them at 16 per hour, which means you only make 3,000 more per year than your agents. Yet you are responsible for their performance, plus the normal reporting, etc.
Pros
Lots of free perks, like sodas and snacks
Cons
Salary and hours
Needs improvement and evaluation
West Coast Sales Director (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 10, 2018
Senior leadership needs to be developed and evaluated. Benefits are in need of an update to be competitive in recruiting talent. Stream line processes need to be implemented. When you hire someone with a certain expertise that you don't have, take the time to strategize with them and support plan of execution.
Pros
Great colleagues
Cons
Leadership lacks leadership skills. Benefits are sub par.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at John Paul Group. Our community is ready to answer.

John Paul Group Reviews by Location