Johns Hopkins University

Johns Hopkins University Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA4 reviews
I loved my schedule. The benefits are good. Management is easy to be in contact with, and very helpful and caring. Once trained, the work is mostly autonomous. I built good work relationships with my supervisor and other staff members.
I support Students, Faculty and Staff with Audio Visual and PC related issues and needs. I've been able to learn via training and educational programs offered by Hopkins. My IT Manager is understanding. My colleagues and I work well together. Finding solutions to new problems is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Free Training and Education
Cons
Luch Breaks too short
Develop and teach course food microbiology and Intro to food regulations. Teaching policies and regulations regarding the food safety; food infection; microbiological examination of food and food products, biochemical and molecular test to determine the identification of bacterial species.
Overwhelming workload, no compassion, hostile working conditions, no teamwork, high turnover. Employees are treated as robots, managed by robots. Management is driven by 'fear-of-failure' desperation.
Pros
good salary and benefits for 2013 economic climate
Cons
unreasonable expectations, obnoxious co-workers
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.