Johnson & Johnson Employee Reviews

Found 1,803 reviews matching the search See all 3,553 reviews
Great working environment
Administrative Assistant - Crossroads Department (Former Employee) –  Piscataway, NJNovember 17, 2018
Typical working environment with updated computers. Enjoyed working with the coworkers Everyone supports one another to ensure the job is done correctly. Management is very friendly but firm when needed. The job is not hard. Very relaxed environment.
Best work environment ever!
SAP Master Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Skillman, NJNovember 16, 2018
Hands down the best place I've worked. The family environment made it a joy to come into the office. Your manager quickly became your mentor, while your coworkers shared information to become your peers.
Very nice place to work
DATA ANALYST (Former Employee) –  New Brunswick, NJNovember 15, 2018
Very nice work culture. Very helpful and flexible people to work with.
Very informative about any project that we work on. Any one here is very encouraging and helping.
Remote Working
Marketing Communications Consultant (Former Employee) –  New Brunswick, NJNovember 15, 2018
Johnson & Johnson empowers employees to work as effectively as possible and this provides incredible flexibility to colleagues who need to balance their busy personal and work lives.
Was a good place to work
Window installation (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCNovember 11, 2018
The owner was very nice, the job was close to home. Some days we didn’t get to work because we had to wait for other people to complete their job so we could go in to do ours.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Not enough hours
Great company
business development (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 9, 2018
Newest and best technology and people. Fantastic place to work. The hire the best of the best so you learn from your peers everyday and enjoy going into work.
Pros
Learning opportunities abound.
Cons
J&J is going through a lot of reorganization and lay offs
Good work environment
Finance Intern (Former Employee) –  Titusville, NJNovember 9, 2018
As an intern there was a 10 week program set up with training at HQ in the beginning and end of the 10 weeks. Interns are placed in various finance roles throughout the organization and work varies based on placement.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Lack of meaningful work for interns
Great Company
Industrial Engineer and Project Manager (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXNovember 8, 2018
Johnson and Johnson has an excellent employee life balance culture, They help you advance and learn at every stage of career, pay is more than fair.
Great products and good benefits
ENT Consultant (Former Employee) –  new york metro and northern njNovember 7, 2018
I was hired by a smaller medical device company that J&J then purchased. The environment was better prior to the acquisition. I was promoting a new minimally invasive technology to ENT doctors, training them on that technology, and supporting them during the surgeries. Management at J&J I found to be disengaged. Additionally, there were many marketing programs and trainings that I felt were very beneficial to the doctors practices that J&J discontinued.
I very much enjoyed promoting the amazing technology which was able to improve the quality of many peoples lives. I developed strong and lasting physician relationships by having superior product and procedural knowledge. Thereby making myself a valuable resource to the doctors during the procedure and also helping them grow their business through marketing and patient outreach.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
big quota hikes
Great Company!
Manager in Training (Current Employee) –  New Brunswick, NJNovember 6, 2018
It would be nice as the holidays are approaching that we remember as a company to give tips to our servers at our holiday parties. I’ve worked for this company going on 4 years now and find it appalling that we spend so much money on parties for ourselves but never tip out the staff serving us! Lets make it a point this year to do that!! And let’s do it in cash so they can keep it for themselves. Thank you
Contract
Conference Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 6, 2018
Most positions are mainly contract.
No micro managing, most managers work in different cities than employees
plenty of opportunities to travel
challenging work.
Various rewards
Wonderful company to work for
PACKER/SECRETARY (Former Employee) –  North Brunswick, NJNovember 5, 2018
I worked for E.S.D.P. In North Brunswick and was very happy there. They cared about their employees and I had the opportunity when affirmative action came into play to become a secretary with this company. I worked as a band-packer and off the machine. We had wonderful machine operators back in the 50's and we all got along. In those days it was piece work and you could make any amount of money you wanted to make as long as you knew how to pack bandages...It was a wonderful opportunity for me because I was a woman of color and they gave me the opportunity to make money and to become a secretary in their company. Honored to have worked in johnson and johnson and I am sure many other individuals feel the same way from the 50's...Wonderful Department Managers and ..
Pros
Company picnics were always wonderful...
Cons
No cons whatsoever
Valuable experience for QA professionals
QA System Analyst (Former Employee) –  New Brunswick, NJNovember 4, 2018
Traditional but reasonable management
Dynamic workplace
Good benefits
Friendly staffs with technical support and training for newcomers
I learned a lot from my coworkers and manager who was willing to mentor me on the QA path.
Very Good
Global Vice President of Application Services (Current Employee) –  Raritan, NJNovember 2, 2018
Long work days
Lots of challenges
Culture is challenging
too many meetings
Emjoyable part of the job was working with my team
That's all I have to say right now. Your survey requirements make me want to close the screen out. I don't have time to write a book. I have already answered enough where you should get the point.
Pros
Good people, follow the creedo, challenging opportunities
Cons
long hours, too many meetings
productive place to work
Packer/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Monument, CONovember 1, 2018
Stayed busy all day, nice people to work with . worked for temp agency so no paid days off no benefits. learned new skills and new machine operations.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
no vending machines
Politics get in the way
IT Design Manager (Current Employee) –  Brunswick, NYNovember 1, 2018
Contractors do the work.

Big company hard to get things moving.

People just do things to stay relevant rather than work on strategy implementation.
Productive and fun work place
Production Manufacturing (Former Employee) –  Raritan, NJOctober 31, 2018
great management, great co-workers. flexible work schedule. a lot of overtime. overtime gave me the ability to make more money than I expected to make in a normal work week.
Burger King Team Member (Former Employee) –  Monticello, FLOctober 30, 2018
I liked working for Johnson and Johnson But they were too fast paced and I have a hard time trying to keep up with that type of lifestyle.The job was very fun and I loved My team members.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Fast-paced
Great Enviornment
Senior Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 29, 2018
This place can be a job where you can all "home" due to the people you work with and the environment. J&J actually has hired contractors through Kelly Services (majority of the employees). So it can be pretty difficult to advance/transition to another role. In fact, it could take years especially since they like to outsource.
World Class Organization with certain flaws
Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 29, 2018
Place to build core competencies and continue education. Salary was comparable to the area's cost of living. Vacation time was very adequate. Pension and 401K added value to overall compensation package.
Pros
Benefits package
Cons
Advancement Opportunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Johnson & Johnson. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3
51.8K
41.2K

Ratings from women

4.0InHerSight Score

3.9Personal Development

4.0Career Opportunities

4.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight