Johnson & Johnson Employee Reviews

Found 1,736 reviews matching the search See all 3,438 reviews
No two days are the same
TRAINING SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Lititz, PASeptember 23, 2018
I like my job as a Training Specialist because I have the opportunity to not only interact with others but to help them. I enjoy the variety and the fact that no two days are the same. I enjoy designing training programs for improving an individuals learning and enjoy the ah-ha moments when I discover something new. I enjoy what I do, but there is no opportunity for advancing my career at the site.
Benefits
Cons
Work life balance
Friendly management
driver (Former Employee) –  Uvalda, GASeptember 22, 2018
The three days that i worked for this company was enjoyable. Clients where wheel chair, stretcher and ambulatory patients.The first day took clients to the adult care and dialysis.The second day we took clients to dialysis and doctor visit.The third day was certification on the van by state regulations in Rhenz,Georgia. The weekend prior to that certification I was instructed to do online testing for defense driving course and cpr/first aide.
Pros
convient location
Cons
not enough hours
Top Associates Separate Themselves From Other Organizations
Principal Engineer (Former Employee) –  New JerseySeptember 22, 2018
Leadership provides high quality decisions on many levels. Other organizations have difficulty placing individuals at leadership levels providing clear, timely, and value added results. Clear strength of the J&J organization.
Great position at Ortho Urology
Senior Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PASeptember 21, 2018
I was hired for a Specialty Specialty Sales position selling to Urology and Gynecology practices. The company was anticipating a new product to be approved and it wasn't, so my role was moved into primary care.
Pros
Great when calling on specialty
Cons
transitioned into Primary care/pods
Decent Fortune 500 Company
Janssen PMO Strategy and Innovation Manager (Current Employee) –  Raritan, NJSeptember 21, 2018
Like in any large company, there are pockets of good and pockets of bad. The good far outweigh the bad and a much more frequent. Most of the people genuinely care about others. You are the master of your career and you alone; leadership does little to advance you. J&J is so big that you can work there for 20 years and have 6 or 7 different jobs.
Productive workplace, open workstations
Senior Financial Analyst - Medical Devices (CSS) (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 20, 2018
Work at J & J for a short duration. A brief assignment, due to Manager coming back from maternity leave. However, corporate culture was good ! Flexibility in work schedule, team environment, relaxed dress code.
Very good company
Analyst Meeting, SAI Productions (Former Employee) –  Hyatt, NJSeptember 19, 2018
I only worked for J&J as a freelance independent contractor. I was not an employee. They are a very good company and I did many jobs for them over the years.
Pros
Fair and decent company
Cons
only part time as a freelancer
Great Paying Jobs, But You Are Just a Number
Operations (Former Employee) –  Athens, GASeptember 17, 2018
Johnson and Johnson is a great company in terms of benefits and salary. They advertise themselves as being a pay for performance type company, but my experiences have not been indicative of this.
easy work, and friendly co workers
Sales/Marketing (Former Employee) –  Somerset, NJSeptember 16, 2018
easy work, and co workers are friendly. a typical day to day job, management can be problematic. easy to pick up on other positions in the work in the work place.
Intern learning what he can
Quality & Compliance Intern (Former Employee) –  New Brunswick, NJSeptember 11, 2018
This internship provided me with a lot of insight in the business world and the supply chain management field. I was working on a collaborative project with many team members
Only worked there a very short time
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  New Brunswick, NJSeptember 10, 2018
I only worked there for a very very short time. I am not in a position to rate this company. I only did research for a project they anticipated to onboard.
Productive and Fulfilling work
Quality Assurance Scientist II, RI Lead (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 7, 2018
Enjoyed my time working with Johnson and Johnson. If not for a relocation and my want to try a new career path, I would have stayed. I recommend this employer to anyone who has a drive and want to serve patients and their communities. Work is what you make it, it can be enjoyable and fun or painstaking and hard. It's a choice. The opportunities I had working for this company cannot be counted, I made the most of it and gained invaluable experience and friendships.
Con section explanation: Corporate blame game/politics (Seems to be everywhere not just JnJ): I was able to overcome it by refusing to involve myself in finger pointing focusing more on solutions but it was sadly quite pervasive with external departments blaming each other instead of working as a team to find solutions.
Pros
Great Benefits, Decent pay (for my area it was comfortable but most other places it would of been very good), liked my manager - he was fair and respectful
Cons
Corporate blame game/politics
Great place to work with many Incentives.
Sr. Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 7, 2018
Johnson & Johnson (Vistakon) Is an awesome company to work for. The benefits are great. Management is very friendly and we all worked together as a team.
Pros
Salary.....Great moral.....Family friendly company. Always willing to help in whatever area needed.
Cons
Lay offs
kind and friendly atmosphere
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Piscataway, NJSeptember 7, 2018
love the company and the people,great work enviorment. fair management, excellent benenfits, just a great place to work overall, would recommend this company to everyone.
Pros
pay
Cons
hours
Horrible environment for contractors
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 4, 2018
When I first started I was so excited, then it went downhill. Contractors are treated like non-humans. Horrible place to work unless your permanent.
good
PROCESS EXCELLENCE ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MNSeptember 4, 2018
work under pressure, handle several projects.
The culture is good
Pros
Cons
No break
J&J doesn't care about its employees
Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 4, 2018
The famed Credo of J&J rings hollow. The company has a neat little workaround that allows it to claim that it treats its employees well on a technicality- the majority of people working there are not treated as what they are,employees, but as contractors. And as such they are not given anything close to respect or decent benefits or wages.
fun
Global Clinical Supplies /Labeling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaSeptember 4, 2018
This was a great place to work learning new things the people were very nice. There's always a lot of work to be done the compensation is great. the hours great.
Poor management, stressful, Less pay for expected work
Compliant communication specialist (Former Employee) –  Pinewood UKSeptember 4, 2018
Very poor management. Manager with no clarity of what work needs to be done. No work/process training. No clear guidance. Less pay for a senior position. Always seen unfair and irrelevant decisions from manager. Groupism and target new member. You will always feel down if you are working as contractor.
Pros
Cons
No progress
Great learning experience
Data Analyst Contractor (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 3, 2018
Great range of products, dynamic environment, helpful co-workers. However, contractors are not visible to the company, with little to no room for advancement and sometimes have overlaps with the work of full-timers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Johnson & Johnson. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3
51.7K
41.2K

Diversity score

75out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Johnson & Johnson.

Powered by Comparably