Johnson & Johnson Employee Reviews

Found 1,667 reviews matching the search See all 3,299 reviews
A nice place to work
Quality Release Technician - Level II (Former Employee) –  Cornelia, GAJuly 20, 2018
Loved working there but hated to leave when it came time but spouse and children decided to stay in SC to finish school. I believe it would benefit anyone to have employment with this company.
Pros
salary A+
Cons
Some of the employees
Sales
Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  TexasJuly 19, 2018
Learned successful sales techniques within the organizational field that sales are required. Allows for time management skills to be developed and finding appropriate channels of success throughtout ones own geography until moved in a different direction
Nurses please read before applying
Occupational Health Nurse (Current Employee) –  Raynham, MAJuly 19, 2018
This environment is not a good one for an occupational health nurse. The inept management style of the GHS site lead is not one conducive to a healthy and productive work environment. The benefits and salary are great, but they are not worth your mental wellbeing.
Pros
benefits, salary
Cons
lack of skilled leadership at the local level
Productive friendly and clean evironment to work in
WAREHOUSE WORKER (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 18, 2018
When you come in to work first thing we had to do was exercise and stretch, after putting lunch and other personal items in the locker. Afterwards, we go to our assign line, log in and begin to work. There is no hard part to the job, you just have to pay attention. The most enjoyable part of the job were the co-workers they are nice, polite, and willing to help, including the management. I enjoyed the fact the manager didn't mine helping when we behind on workers. When work finish we clean our area and leave.
Pros
easy job
Cons
lunch goes by fast
good place to work
Change Author (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 18, 2018
Was able to meeting interesting people. Learning about the development of new building materials and how they are used. Able to show up at work in the morning and have a steady job routine outlined for the day.
Working as a team member
Facility Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Horseheads, NYJuly 17, 2018
Great company
Sales Order Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chesterbrook, PAJuly 16, 2018
One of the best jobs I ever had was with J&J. Not much room for advancement unless you have a degree and they discontinued tuition reimbursement in certain departments. But overall the salary and benefits were great. Good work environment with minimal stress. Management always welcomed suggestions and feedback.
Pros
Free fitness center on site
Cons
no room for advancement
overall great organization
Senior Manager, Market Access & Program Strategy (Former Employee) –  Titusville, NJJuly 16, 2018
overall a great organization where the credo is instilled as a guiding principle for all employees. There are some inherent challenges as in any organization however overall a great place to work.
Good Company that Could be Better
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Titusville, NJJuly 15, 2018
Good company to work for with great people, but they will work you to the bone and you will struggle to find work/life balance and promotion opportunities.
Pros
Good company, great culture, great people, gym/cafeteria at many locations, flexible work options
Cons
Heavy work load, management not based on merit but on time or popularity, slow advancement opportunities, no work/life balance, promotions are difficult at best
Excellent company to work for!
SR Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Guaynabo, PRJuly 13, 2018
J&J was my best professional experience. Excellent benefits by far in comparison with similar companies. The only reason for leaving was work-life balance.
I love J&J, but have to improve work-life balance in Finance department.
The only recomendation for Managers: do not demonstrate preference for one employee among others. There are excellent employees with great abilities outside your circle. You loose great employees because of this, combined with work-life balance challenge.
Pros
Great benefits, great company, great co-workers
Cons
Work-life balance
I prefer not to.
Business Unit Manager/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJuly 12, 2018
I will not be providing any information or opinions about any employment roles I have held. I did not come to Indeed to provide data for your to later sell.
Manufacturing Specialist (Co-op) (Former Employee) –  West Chester, PAJuly 12, 2018
You could get lost in this massive organization however it was a great experience for me and I would work there again. Great people with a great working relationship.
Family comes first
Procurement SuperUser/Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 11, 2018
J&J is like working with family. They make sure you are okay and are always there for you. Management does not make you feel under thumb. Hardest part of the job can be following the guidelines and compliance rules. They have a ton.
Pros
Family Friendly
Cons
Too many meeting
Great Company
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Rochelle Park, NJJuly 11, 2018
Great Company to work for. Work, life, and balance. I only had a consulting position but got to learn and network with all sorts of backgrounds. Learned a lot and technology at it's best in this comapny.
Pros
workd life and balance
Cons
temp positions
Very experienced reliable company
Clean room supervisor (Former Employee) –  Pearl, MSJuly 11, 2018
the company managers regional and global were very reliable and fair...great company to work for. They are all available to help in any concern or situation that came up.
Pros
great managers
Cons
higher level management not very accessible
excellent portfolio of products
National Sales Manager - Perú (Former Employee) –  LimaJuly 10, 2018
Would say the best part of working at the consumer area was the broad range of products. Very innovative and high quality skus that really impressed consumers.
Pros
products
Cons
budget
Top heavy with management. Trying to do more with less on shop floor.
Fette Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJuly 10, 2018
Time consuming work practices. Too many chiefs. Not enough Indians. Compensation is on the lower end of pharmaceutical industry. Changes in process are slow.
Pros
Benefits.
Cons
Decision making process
J&J: A wonderful employer
Senior Devops Engineer (Former Employee) –  Raritan, NJJuly 10, 2018
I very much enjoyed my time with J&J. A very strongly values oriented organization. Was able to follow my own instincts and have a great amount of creative autonomy.
J&j is a family company of companies
Site Trainer II (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 9, 2018
Good place to work overall. Credo based environment. Family atmosphere. Safe facility. Room to grow. Education is paramount to move up and on. Come to work to do your job, go home to enjoy your family
unsuccessful
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Tobyhanna, PAJuly 8, 2018
only good if a person in need of quick money. Poor company overall to work for. Management and line leaders were prejudice and not cooperative. Would not recommend this company to anyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Johnson & Johnson. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3
51.6K
41.1K

Ratings from women

4.0InHerSight Score

3.9Personal Development

4.0Career Opportunities

4.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight