Johnson & Johnson

Found 30 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,445 reviews

Johnson & Johnson insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose

Fun place to work

J&J is a great place to work and hone your skills. They have a high standards in terms of quality and safety and treat their employees fairly. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the people that work here.

Overall great place to work; growth opportunities and family oriented. Employees are supportive and work well in their respective teams.

Lots of opportunities to learn; fast paced; exciting; dynamic environment; opportunity to be creative; challenging on a daily basis; very rewarding. Many employees work many years with the company especially because of the great benefits offered and 401K. The company also promotes from within and encourages new rolls and relocation.

Pros

Pleasant work environment; cafe on site; great benefits

Cons

Budget constraints

Exceptional safety culture, quality products and Good trainings.

Great place to work and be proud of your trainings , experience and team work.You will learn a lot if you are willing and available. Paying attention and avoiding mistakes will increase your confidence and make you an exceptional person.

Pros

Constant training, overall workplace updates and good benefits.

Cons

Pay attention always to avoid mistake.

Engineering team is great

Plant engineering and maintenance engineering are two great teams to work for. I learned how to communicate effectively and work well in a team environment.

Pros

Discount on products

Pharmaceuticals sales representative

Service Primary Care and Cardiology offices. I service 100 plus doctors and each day has its challenges. I hold lunches and dinners as well as doctor programs.

Care to share?

Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.

Quality control

Showing up to work early 20 minutes early making sure my appearance is clean and well rested start the day off by relieving coworkers making sure that machines are working properly checking inventory and merchandise working with coworkers and managers to keep a steady flow of merchandise flowing and working properly working 12 hours a day

Great

Great work environment. I got lots of my job skills via JnJ. Management team was excellent and the validation team was also amazing, I am still in touch with the team members.

A relax place to work

It was a nice place that offer pay rasies and good benefits packages.vi was avargeing about 13 hours per week. Pay day every Friday. I was basically on call.

14 year veteran

The benefits are great paid time off, 401k, medical and dental. The environment is not that of a team and we work as individuals and believe that the more units we make, make us better than our co workers.

Productive and great workplace

I enjoy working here, the benefits are great, the hours are great. The benefits are great. I would recommend this workplace for anyone looking for a new place to call their own.

Cons

No cafeteria for the off shifts

No Comment

Colleagues: Motivated in the work performed and goals Passionate in the work performed and activities Knowledgeable in the regulations and standard operating procedures

teamwork

enjoyed the fast paced work enviroment, The production for the products varied for the fill and pack department. Management had orgaizational goals along with objectives for effective work days.

Pros

teamwork

Cons

structure

JNJ spends allot of time prepring for new launches

JNJ had great benefits for their employees, there was pressure to increase sales, but it was not unrealistic.The most enjoyable part of the job was the ability to sell drugs that made a difference in patients lives.The hardest part of the job was the layers of burocracy in a large company.

Pros

lief style and improving patients lives

Cons

call reporting

Good work/life balance, good management, pay and bonuses are a plus. some managers are good, others don't deserve the position.people development is not strong.

Pros

pay

Cons

moving up the ladder is difficult

Not what i expected

I haven't received the hours they guaranteed us at orientation, I'm currently seeking a full time position at this time. Ive also noticed favoritism and discrimination toward people. My orientation was great but they have a problem with nepotism.

Pros

Rotating functions throughout the shift, Clean work environment

Cons

Hours aren't consistent

Great company to learn and grow

Top organization that places an emphasis on training, career development and culture. With over 200 organizations in the family of companies J&J provides opportunities to grow and advance outside of your current company while staying within the family of companies.

Pros

great training ground. Leader in the marketplace in every category

Cons

may not be quick and nimble. Lacks an entreprenurial feel

Work culture

Johnson and Johnson employees follow the credo to perfection and also have a great work culture, from directors to operators and technicians are great to work with, they have many societies within johnson & johnson to help the community and people in need which make what you do in life more meaningful

Productive and Fun place to work

Great place to develop and grow. Great team and management. Supports local charities and develops younger talent. Drive for excellence on a daily basis.

Productive workplace

I learned to assemble production and meet the time deadlines. Management helped to maintain progress while workers worked together to produce production.

good job but no the people in upper management

bad environmental, very stressful place, good company to start but benefits are getting bad, made a good friends in there but people in upper management sucks, to much pride

Excellent benifits

The 401k was matched dollar for dollar which made saving for retirement easy. The health insurance was very affordable and there was also room for growth at this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Johnson & Johnson. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

3.2K
2.1K

Women's ratings

4.4Fairygodboss Score

73%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

91%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss