Johnson Controls Careers & Employment - Working at Johnson Controls
Work happinessScores based on about 1,203 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOGeorge Oliver
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
Installation & Maintenance
Loading and Stocking
What would you say about your employer?
Tell me about your schooling? why do you want to work at Johnson Controls? Why do you want this job? Are you okay with travel? (To and from jobs) What do you know about us?
Where would I start at after finishing college with a degree
Tell me about an experience when you encountered a problem and how did you solve it. (only behavioral question asked by hiring manager over the phone). Most of the face-to-face questions were about my resume.
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Johnson Controls?Published on May 24, 2021
- Johnson Controls