Johnson Controls Employee Review

View all Johnson Controls reviews

fast paced
Supervisor - Quality Control (Former Employee) –  dekalb il.December 11, 2013
sometimes long hours which i was ok with.Good pay, management was very cool as long as i did my job with making sure my team met there numbers which was all the time. Very multi cultural, i love being around different people. hardest part about the job was having to cover for mutiple people while waiting on replacements.Being a supervisor was great to have control of a good productive day.
Pros
every week pay
Cons
dealing with young employees

Other Johnson Controls Employee Reviews

Lots of hard working, bright professionals, trying to make the world a more efficient, safe, and sustainable place.
Director Product Cybersecurity (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 24, 2018
Great people to work with. Opportunities to work across multiple businesses and roles and work globally. Always something new, new technology, ways to approach business, great exposure.
Worst place I’ve ever worked. If you have a life and love it. Have a family or are going to school. RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN!!!!
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Geneva, ILApril 24, 2018
Their ad displays two pay type regular and incentive pay. when I asked to be non incentive they told me I have no choice. When I started working there I see why the pay you on incentive. it’s because their machines are always breaking down or pumping out bad out of spec products. If the machine is running good you’ll make money. If the forklift guy brings your supplies late or you have problems with your lead plates “there goes your incentive pay”. I was also told that my pay would be based on my performance only to realize that it was also based on my loaders performance along with everyone in my department.
Pros
Steady work
Cons
Everything else. hr has absolutely no common sense about communication with employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Johnson Controls. Our community is ready to answer.

51.5K
41.5K

Women's ratings

Powered by Fairygodboss

3.3Fairygodboss Score

33%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

67%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.