Johnson Service Group Inc Employee Reviews

Productive and Exciting
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 17, 2019
Clock in for my shift, received pass down from previous shift, begin patrol of assigned areas, checked all fire control panels and alarms, commence traffic control, check employees ID's, pick up shred from assigned buildings weighing 100 to 150 lbs. management was always available when you needed, the work place culture was diverse, the job required close attention to surroundings a lot of safety hazards and possible injuries could occur. The most enjoyable part of my job was no injuries were reported on my shift.
Pros
Lunches and Breaks
Cons
sometimes you work through lunch or breaks
Awesome place to work!!
Talent Acquisition / Engineering Recruiter (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 15, 2019
Can't say too many great things. I love it here! :-) Team's are always there to help support you. The company puts emphasis on recruiting tools and come up new ways to attract the very best talent.
Pros
Benefits, working hours, etc.
Cons
Can't think of any
Supportive Group of People
Logistics Account Representative (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCApril 14, 2019
Very outgoing and considerate business. Everyone has fun and is a pleasure to be around. Almost family like environment even with grumpy truckers around
April 15, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear about your pleasant experience with Johnson Service Group!

Good people to work fore,very helpful.
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Woodridge, ILApril 9, 2019
Good folks to work for depending on assignment. Not hired by clients
all the time. Will continue to help find new opportunites if assignments don't work out.
Pros
weekly pay, go out of there way to help you.
Cons
most jobs are contract to work.
April 15, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to provide the best service for our contractors and use this feedback to continuously improve. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with JSG!

Nice place to work
AIRCRAFT TECHNICIAN (TRIUMPH GROUP) RED OAK, TX (Current Employee) –  Glenn Heights, TX 75154March 31, 2019
Somehow management has been able to establish a culture where everyone is extremely motivated and focused on doing the best job possible, yet is still feels incredibly relaxed and laid back. I never feel pressured by my superiors, I just really want to represent Study-pool (and myself) in the best light.
There are some really amazing people to work with here, and we all take pride in what we do so it's nice working with people that all care as much as I do. I can confidently say there is no 'weak link' on our team. I guess that speaks to the hiring abilities of our manage, so kudos to them. The work itself is fairly standard advertising/marketing, but I enjoy it for the most part.
Good experience working with JSG
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Cameron, OKMarch 28, 2019
Good experience overall with excellent coworkers. Gained extensive industry experience with placements in numerous Aerospace and Defense companies. Enjoyed working with the other recruiters at JSG.
Pros
Good Industry Experience
Cons
Quite a workload throughout the day.
April 1, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your time with JSG and we wish you well on your next endeavor. Thank you again for the kind words.

Misrepresentation, possibly bait and switch
Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAMarch 27, 2019
If the recruiter had told me even half of what s/he should have, I wouldn't have pursued this position. The client is disorganized - more so than any other I've ever seen. After more than a month I still don't have what I need to do my job. It's a very stressful environment on site - probably because new hires sit around and do nothing for a month, and then have to crunch to finish their work. Have not had a call from account rep or recruiter or "manager" at JSG since I started. Payroll did not go smoothly, either. Overall I'm very disappointed, and feel that they withheld information they should have disclosed. I understand WHY - if they were honest, they had to pay a higher rate - which would be fair.
Pros
Cons
poor benefits, sub-market rates, poor communication and management, long commute
April 1, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear your experience did not meet your expectations. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback, and we will use it to continually improve. Thank you.

Great place to be
Lead Router (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, ALMarch 25, 2019
I love my job. We work hard but have good pay. The management is good. They do a good job or spreading out work assignments. I could work here forever!
Great company
Quality Inspector Lead (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAMarch 24, 2019
JSG has the best rates , recruiters are always helpful.
JSG is who I always contact when I am searching for Aerospace Contracts. Recuritrs are helpful and caring.
Pros
Pay location
Cons
Contractor
Communicaton concerning Client interest
Recruitment Administrator (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 19, 2019
This was a good experience. However, I don't feel like they had my best interest in mind once I began working onsite for client. I wish there had been more communication then.
Collections Analyst (Former Employee) –  Westmont, ILMarch 12, 2019
The people and coworkers are very nice and helpful. Fast paced environment and you have to be able to prioritize tasks by importance or need. The corporate and branch offices work well together.
Pros
The people that you work with are very supportive.
Cons
Have 401(k) but company does not match.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CAMarch 9, 2019
Meet a lot of new people every week. They sent me Tesla PDC in Newark California and it was so hectic but I managed it for how many years. Hot along with everyone and end up training so many people.
Pros
Work a lot of Overtime
Cons
Okay to work with
March 11, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to review us and we're glad your experience with JSG was positive!

Good contracting position
Project Controls Specialist (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMarch 2, 2019
Provided a good contract working environment with a flexible schedule. Worked with several seasoned professionals who complemented my skills. Would be happy to work for them again.
N/a
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 14, 2019
Johnson service group is an excellent job resource for inventory specialist I recommend it to anyone in the inventory field if I would ask to come back to Johnson Service Group I will go with out no doubt
Great People
Contract Buyer (Current Employee) –  Bedford, TXJanuary 28, 2019
Very professional staffing company. Working at Triumph where the contract is, is not professional though. No communication, not much training and no clear vision of the future.
April 1, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with JSG!

N/a
DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST, IRON MOUNTAIN (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJanuary 15, 2019
I enjoy working for the company. The company is very relaxed but yet fast pace. The manager was wonderful and considerate of our situation. Very understanding to family life.
Jsg
Project Controls Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJanuary 12, 2019
Great contractor to work for. They provide a large number of TVA contract employees. They do not offer holiday pay or any benefits however they do pay very well considering
February 19, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We are glad you enjoyed working with JSG and we appreciate your input! Thank you.

It's a contract job
Contactor (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAJanuary 5, 2019
I never actually applied to work for this company as they were more the company that I was assigned to as my contracting company while I worked as an IT guy at a bigger company. The work was fine and the pay was ok but there was very little communication. Once my contract ended and after a few emails all I got was radio silence when I inquired about the possibilities of another position. Payroll was iffy on occasion as well, but mostly on point. Bottom line, consider other contracting companies before going to this one.
Pros
Pay, health insurance
Cons
No PTO, little communication with recruiters
JSG is a very fun working place for anyone to work for
Senior IT Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAJanuary 3, 2019
If I have another chance I will love to work at JSG again. This is a very nice place to work. They let you be yourself and be the best that you can be for the company intestest.
February 18, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you taking to the time to give us feedback and are happy you enjoyed your time at JSG. Best of luck on your future endeavors! Thank you.

Temp agency
Material Handler - Contractor for Tesla (Former Employee) –  Newark, CADecember 28, 2018
JSG placed me at Tesla as a contractor. They helped give me the experience to be converted to a full time employee. They were easy to get a hold of if I did have any questions about benefits or time off. Majority of the time I communicated with the company they placed me with. Overall I would recommend if your'e looking for work, apply at JSG.
Pros
Quick to put you to work
Cons
Wasn't clear on schedule

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Johnson Service Group Inc. Our community is ready to answer.