Johnson Service Group Inc Employee Reviews

Not a bad place to work for
General Maintenance Operator (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 17, 2018
Team work, flexible hours and friendly environment.
Hate these inconsiderate jerks
Stick Welder (Former Employee) –  Shittown usaJuly 15, 2018
Worst exp of my life let me work for a month then calls and tell you assignment is over. They are liers selling dreams with all the b's they put you thru. Worst temp agency ever
No review to write
Sr. A/R Credit & Collections (Consultant) (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 13, 2018
Once you have completed your assignment, they no longer contact you. This is a temp agency, and yet they have no follow up and no callbacks, for new assignments.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Delivery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 13, 2018
They are based in California and I live and work in Arizona. They were always on top of communications and paperwork. I communicated by phone and they were always friendly,helpful, and handled whatever needed to be done.
worked for a place
seat tech (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 5, 2018
They only had one client that i could see and that client (zodiac Americas) promised a lot of things and in the end let me go at the end of assignment. Would not recommend to anyone for employment
Pros
Cons
terrible
Good contract admin company
Sr. Principal Flight Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NC, Vero Beach, FLJune 16, 2018
Better perks than almost any of the contract admin companies I have worked with. I recommend them to contract engineers, especially for aviation positions.
Pros
One week off per year paid - 8 paid holidays
Job is not secure
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILJune 8, 2018
I worked for Ameren through Johnson Service Group. I missed some time due to a bad tooth problem, I provided documentation and was even sent home due to illness, only to be called the same day and let go. I was not given any warning, coaching or anything to indicate any problems with my job or attendance. Very unprofessional.
Cons
At will company that will let you go at the drop of a hat.
Stable Company
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Westmont, ILJune 6, 2018
I really enjoyed who I worked with at JSG. They are a stable company with a decent work life balance. My issues were with leadership and the stressful work environment thus created.
Love the place where I worked
Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee) –  Livermore, CAJune 4, 2018
I loved the fact that I can listen to music with headphones. Loved the job I entered data all day long with no distractions from anyone. Always met my quota at the end of the day.
Pros
You went at your own pace
Logistics (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAMay 14, 2018
The experience was great. Learned different skills sets in a very short time. Worked as a team player helped one another. Helped different departments. To keep pushing with production quota.
Pros
Great invironment.
Cons
Short breaks and lunch.
unknown
Seat Technician (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 1, 2018
The training was poor. Also not knowing how many hours you were going to be working was hard. there was days that we only worked 1-2 hours. Also I feel that they never really had the parts I needed to finish a chair on time.
Won't give a review
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Calabasas, CAApril 13, 2018
Prefer not to give a review.
Minimal training. Workplace culture, driven, nose to the grindstone. Not much fun. Dealing with office politics is the hardest part of the job.
Pros
Free to come and go as you please
Cons
Real team work doesn't exist. Every man for himself.
Great for Entry Level Technicians
Aircraft Structures Assembler (Former Employee) –  TexasApril 9, 2018
One of the best Aircraft staffing companies to work for. I would definitely refer a friend if they were interested in a career in the Aerospace/Defense field.
Poor Management
Office (Former Employee) –  ChicagoMarch 8, 2018
Certain managers had their favorite employees and they made the work environment hostile and stressful. The good employees were over worked to the point that it effected many of the employees healths. Everyone knew what was going on but no body did anything because they were afraid. Until, one employee finally had enough and resigned. They made sure the VP management knew what was going on and why there was such turnaround. You would think things would get better but employees are still over worked due to the unbalance of the work load.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Environment, Management, work load
Terrible company to work for
Engineer (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaFebruary 28, 2018
Worst recruiter I have ever worked with. I have extensive contract work as a contract engineer and I have NEVER worked with a recruiter like this before that does not respond to phone calls, e-mails, or any thing else. I will not never work for JOHNSON SERVICE GROUP again. Very poor management.
Tool Room Admin (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNFebruary 22, 2018
Great company to work for. A phone interview and a start date was all I needed to start work. They had everything organized and was very punctual. Pay was competitive.
Pros
work/life balance
Cons
temporary
Contract
Permitting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Braselton, GAFebruary 17, 2018
I was a contract employee with Johnson Service Group and can't say much about working with them. I will say that my recruiter was excellent and always willing to answer any questions or work out any issues.
Using my administrive skills & HR skills
Employee Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXFebruary 11, 2018
Working with contractors regarding incorrect hours, payroll issues, employee questions and concerns. Duties also included onboarding new contractors, verifying new hire paperwork and set up drug testing. I also had to travel to another city twice a week to be on-site for the employees. Often times this was for early morning orientation and distribution of new hire paperwork.

I quickly came to the reality that this was not the job for me. I was a remote employee therefore 90% of my time was spent working alone without the support of my manager or corporate. I cannot comment on management as being in a remote office I did not have interaction with management and can provide any insight on workplace culture. The hardest part of this job was dealing with the difficult and angry employees most specifically regarding their payroll issues.
Benefits
Cons
Employees were difficult and not very appreciative
n/a
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAJanuary 15, 2018
it was okay job hour was good and pay, sometime things get hard when looking for item people got along. and sometime you have busy days are slow slow days
Relaxed company
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 14, 2018
JSG has friendly, good people working there. I enjoyed stopping by their office to meet and talk with my agent. I had no problems contacting my agent for any questions or issues.
Pros
Relaxed and Friendly
Cons
None that I can think of.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Johnson Service Group Inc. Our community is ready to answer.