JOHNSON STORAGE & MOVING Employee Reviews

awesome boss!
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COFebruary 27, 2018
I really enjoyed working here! I had a great manager who really made work fun! the company was great too! they really care about their employees. I really miss working there.
Great potential but poorly managed
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Centennial, CO 80112August 5, 2017
Company promotes telecommuting. Poor management and HR. Do not follow Best Practices in dealing with employees. Job duties are sometimes unclear and employees that are performing well are given additional work that does not fall under job description. HR issues are not resolved in a constructive or timely manner.
It is a productive workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Missouri City, TXApril 11, 2017
Working for Johnson storage and moving was a good experience. It was the first warehouse I've work in. The management was very good. The warehouse worker such as myself were never complaining about amything. They always kept us busy and even working overtime. When we were doing deliveries and doing pickup's we always provided excellent customer service at all times. Always kept the warehouse clean as well. It was an experience to remember.
Typical moving company
Driver/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COJuly 19, 2015
Long drive to work to be sent home without work often. Constantly changing pay and shift. Poor management and co workers with very poor attitudes toward the job. The hardest part of the day was dealing with all the terrible attitudes it made the work day very long.
Cons
managment, pay, benefits
Busy moving enviorment
Logistics Manager (Current Employee) –  COJune 8, 2014
Starts at 7:00 a m could end around 5:00 p m or later,
All aspects of moving business. Will fire a person for anything. Co workers will sleal equipment, hardest part of job is moving heavy furniture. Would not recommend people to work there rating d
Pros
Breaks, Meeting people
Cons
No benifits, Low pay
Very independent learn as you go
Agent of United Van Lines, Dallas (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXApril 21, 2014
A typical is generating leads throughout the time you are there and making sure you have your pipeline full.
My co workers were great and management was very helpful.
Amazing place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYJanuary 23, 2014
Loved this job. I was the receptionist for this moving company. Very laid back, creating a fun atmosphere. I loved everyone I worked with, in person and over the phone.
Pros
Met some great people
Cons
Misunderstaning
crew members are a tight group
Class A Driver (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 13, 2013
Its a back breaking profession during summer theres money to be made
Outdated equipment, Not family friendly, Extremely detached
Class A CDL Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 9, 2013
At the start of working for this Company I was extremely happy to be there. Then things started to change. There are not enough dispatchers for the amount of drivers that they have. In 6 months time, i have received a total amount of $4400.00 in compensation. I kept the job because I do not give up easily, however I have come to the point of losing my vehicle as well as having phones shut off and behind on my student loan. Its time for me to go.
Pros
see the country
Cons
everything else