Jollibee

United States381 reviews

Found 381 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,570 reviews
filipinomealfreecrewfoodbreakshortserve

Uhuh

If a customer doesn’t care about the restaurant’s food presentation, then it won’t bother them. If they do, and they decide to come anyway, then at least it won’t come as a surprise. Not only will they be less likely to complain, but they will also be more likely to focus on the positives they expected.

Okay job for high school and college students

A typical day at work for the opening shift is to get restock everything to get ready for the day. There are times when you think you grabbed enough for the day but run out of everything halfway into your shift.The hardest part of the job was making sure that food was being given quickly and that we didn't mess up the orders. This is especially hard during the lunch rush.

Jollibee insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Support from manager
  • General feeling of work happiness

High Stress and Poor Management

They expect you to go above and beyond. It is an extremely stressful job and it is thankless as well. Management is extremely unprofessional and overall micromanaging despite the overall smooth work pace of employees. The employees range from High Shool students to College Students, and they are generally more pleasant and professional than the management.

What is the best part of working at the company?They mistreated me and they also weren’t fair with their rules. Very unprofessional place do not recommend.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The supervisors are mean and very passive aggressive and literally sometimes treat you terribly . The customers are bad too but not as bad as the supervisors What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Terrible. They yell at you for everything and there isn’t much culture thereWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Stressful and working there always made me feel anxious and terrible .

Good Entry Job

Working at Jollibee was an interesting experience. I was able to work with a diverse set of individuals that are hard-workers and are passionate about their jobs.

Productive, great people

Salary is average. They give generous bonus. Surrounded by great people and culture. Follows a hybrid set up. I have a great boss. Processes can sometimes be tedious. They lack explanation on why certain tedious processes has to be followed

Family Oriented Company

Working in Jollibee worldwide services as AR Specialist are both Fun and Challenging. Fun because I met many store accountants, I learned a lot there that helps me become a better person and also I was professionally challenged especially it is my first Job after graduating in college.

Benefits

Negative atmosphere and pressure

Crew members are very friendly, but management is very strict, and mean. I speak the native language, they don’t think I do, so they make very mean comments about every crew member, especially the ones that don’t speak their language. They gossip a lot, supervisors gossip, but tell crew members to do something even though crew members have done everything, meanwhile the supervisors just stand here and make rude comments and gossip about crew members and their employee’s personal lives. Management is very unprofessional and rude.

Productive and fun workplace

This company is very helpful when i was a working student Jollibee helps me to succes my Graduation and this company is very joyful the Employee thankyou

Great people

Overall a good company. People are extremely nice and helpful. You will feel being respected and appreciated for the work you’ve done. Great food as a plus.

Flexible schedule if your going to school

Great start for young people that need the experience in food and hospitality industry. I will teach you how to manage a customer, It will teach you how to properly handle food. overall it will teach you how the real life is it out there in fast food industy.

What is the best part of working at the company?flexible schedule SOMETIMESWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?overtime! they never let you out after your scheduled shift if it gets super busy. most of the time i stay more than an hour than my scheduled shift. supervisors dont respect your time. workload is SO MUCH they expect high standards too. dress code is so strict for a minimum wage job.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?there's camaraderie, but feels like catholic school with the high standards and strictness they have.What is a typical day like for you at the company?STRESSFUL.

Good Pay Horrible Everything Else

Management: Completely unprofessional and show extreme favoritism. They do not tell you when to take your break, and dare if you ask during peak hours they will tell you to wait. Sometimes you do not receive one at all because of the chaos.Schedule: They update their schedules daily, not bi-weekly, or weekly, but daily. If you do not have a fixed schedule expect the unexpected. Managers also love to call you on your days off to ask if you are able to come in and get irritated if you do not answer.Work: It is pretty simple customer service. You only have to assemble the food and give it to the customer or take orders. Unless the manager does not favor you, then you will be sent to the back to prep. The place is also always understaffed so rush hours are difficult.Workplace: Coworkers are always talking about one other, it is just the Phillipino culture I am assuming. Everyone usually speaks Tagalog so let that be known.Discounts: You only get what is known as a 'server meal' during every shift which is $7.50 off your total. You do not get a % off when you are off your shift.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Management, No breaks, Schedule, Workplace

Decent place to work, good overall

Management has improved quite a bit but needs some fine-tuning to get rid of the favoritism. You're going to face big rushes and stressful customers in every fast food job, and Jollibee is no exception. The pay is pretty decent and hours are always good, but they're often way too understaffed. Overall, the environment is relatively friendly and supportive, but very fast-paced.

fine first job

the hiring process was quick and I got the job in less than a week. the work was easy enough and was good to get experience. management was a little iffy and obviously had favorites but the coworkers were nice and I still talk to many of them

You don't hold your time

Your time here in Jollibee is very based on what the higher ups gives you. Whenever you need time off, there should be someone who could you switch days with. Also, your time is not flexible as they don't follow the time you give. Overworked employees and it feels like you are underpaid with tons of workload everyday

Best training ground for managerial position

If you're planning for a managerial position then Jollibee and it's team must be one of your choice. See it for yourself! Great benefits and well compensated.

Fast and energetic workplace

Since this was my first job, I remember learning so much when I was hired. I am grateful to have had supportive and friendly coworkers. Working weekends was busy, but rewarding at the end of the day.

Great but not enough

I worked there a couple years back. Management is great but the pay is very very low compared to in & out. It’s just as fast paced. Loved my coworkers, the job it self … not so much

The JFC always politics and lots of leeches!

Lots of politics in the company. And lots of leeches or "sipsip' to go up position! I hope they don't bring the Filipino culture "palakasan system" here in USA. Even they caught you stealing with proof bur if you are friends of management or higher position, you will be safe ! NOT GOOD COMPANY AND ENVIROMENT TO WORK ON!

Pros

Cons

Politics and leeches in the company.

Productive and fun workplace

Worked here during the end of my senior year. The people were easily the best part about the job! Coworkers made the day go by fast but the hours spent in the heat taking outside orders drained me heavily.

Pros

Delicious free lunches, great work environment

Cons

Outside order takeouts during the heat were almost unbearable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jollibee. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits