Jonal Laboratories

Jonal Laboratories Employee Reviews

Somewhat antique, but still evolving work environment!
Nearly 5-years employed there; and, good for the time, considering its nearby location, in regards to my residence but had to move on. Thank you, but no further input!
Pros
fair quality work associates!
Cons
However, too much "soap opera" rumor passing!
Fast paced
Great place to work at, friendly people, co-workers help each other, opportunity to grow, good pay, great benefits, learn new things everyday, family environment
Good
I only worked for Jonal for one month because it was a termporary position I took while someone was on a leave of absence.

It has a small staff, so I was able to meet everyone. They were all friendly.
Bosses are incompetant and the owner is a lying SOB
Worst place to work...they treat people like garage and the Worst managers ever.Owner is a liar and illegally laid off older workers to save money on healthcare.
Cons
Scummy people
Great place to work except in maintenance
Company treats you like family.Holidays they either give you a pizza party or some other kind of breakfast or lunch. Work 4 ten hour days with optional Fridays.
Maintenance on the other hand is a stressful and dangerous dept for no reason. Supervisor of Maintenance has no people skills and treats you like your useless. He's arrogant and only reason he's in charge is he's been there for like 30 years.

If you don't rush it do something his way no matter I'd it's wrong you get treated like garbage.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Clean place to work at.
I have enjoyed my time working for Jonal Laboratories, I have learned to work very well with others especially upper management personnel.
A typical day at Jonal Laboratories would include a variety of multi tasking jobs from Data entry in the computers, to doing a full quality inspection on parts. My favorite thing to do was when I had to do the shipping and handling of the parts to be sent out to customers we had.
Pros
3 day weekends
Cons
No place for advancement.
Produtive
Is a family base company so your just not a number you are a real person great staff.Lab department supervisor in charge of all the day to day supervision making sur ewe meet the daily quota.
Cons
Healthcare
Productive, good environment to work
A typical day at work: Punch in, we always had a meeting in the morning, from there we will be sent at the area we had to work in, the supervisor was cool and understanding person, we rotate from different places, to do different kinds of jobs, that was cool, learning new things every day.
I learned how to work as a team, organizational skills, and to work without supervision.

I had good co- workers, they were funny and always shared in a good way and attitude.

Believe it or not, never found nothing hard, in the other hand I took it as a challenge to become better, for me there is nothing impossible to do.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
It was a temporary job
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jonal Laboratories. Our community is ready to answer.
Jonal Laboratories Reviews by Location