Jones Companies Employee Reviews

Only store managers and up make good money
Flash Food (Former Employee) –  Hazlehurst, GAJanuary 6, 2018
Will never work for again! They don’t care about the little people who are the ones that actually keep store up and running, they give you a . 25 cent raise yearly if you’re lucky. They have so many rules and can fire you for breathing the wrong way!
Pros
Vacation time sick time
Cons
Work every holiday, can’t move up in company
It was a great place to work the only reason I changed jobs was to further my career and more money.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Humboldt, TNOctober 12, 2017
Jones was a fast pace environment on the production said of the company but the production workers was paid extremely well for the jobs they performed.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Hot during the summer months
Great Company That Continues To Exceed Expectations
Intern (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MSAugust 9, 2016
The job culture and atmosphere at Jones Companies is what I believe sets it apart from others in the industry. Employees are motivated, the management teams / executives are skilled, and it looks that a promising future is in store for the company.
Pros
Several learning opportunities
Amazing company with rapid growth
Corporate Intern (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MSAugust 5, 2016
This company is the fastest growing company in the region for a reason. Solid core values and the employees are like a family. I highly recommend this company if you are looking for a challenge as well as personal growth. Management takes care of their employees and continues to seek new ways to improve their lives and education.
Pros
Several employee benefits
Worse Mistake of my Life
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MSMarch 30, 2016
Run! Horrible place to work. If you get a call from this company please don't accept any type of employment. This company is not organized and conduct business like a mom and pop style business.
Great Co-Workers - Terrible Processes and Management
AR-HR Generalist-Recruiter/Acct. Asst.-Safety (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MSNovember 7, 2015
This company hides behind core values that are extremely broad and use this as its basis to terminate employees. There are no policies in place thus employees have no clue how to determine what is expected or what is not tolerated. Male employees are held to different standards then women and are promoted faster and most if not all are salary employees while the majority of all the women are hourly. There are huge signs of discrimination that are overlooked and many employees don't speak up for fear of losing their job. There are no black males that work in any office capacity and there are a total of only 3 permanent black females and one temporary all of whom have only been with the company for approximately two years or less. This company could really use some diversity training as well.
Learned a lots and a Productive job
Material Handler, Shipping , Assembler, Forklift (Former Employee) –  Humboldt, TNSeptember 3, 2015
A nice place. Didn't more up as fast as I wanted to. Great place to work. I learn a lot and also use my experience to help others. So it was a learning and a training thing for me.
Accounting Clerk III (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MSAugust 17, 2015
Great place to work. Great Management. Looking for something closer to home. Great work enviornment. Very family oriented.
great place to work
Human Resources Internship (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MSFebruary 6, 2015
I loved working at this company. They truly cared about their employees and the business they ran. It was a very fun environment and the employees were friendly.