JoS. A Bank Employee Review

This company ruined me
Sale Associate (Former Employee) –  Bedford NHJune 12, 2019
I have never worked for such a disgusting and misogynistic company. The week I started they brought in a young and compliant manager who was straight out of car sales. He is a racist and sexist who would do anything to get to the top, even if it means selling out his employees. He was hired from outside the company over a manager in training who was there for almost a year. I know someone who sold 100,000 dollars in merchandise and made less than 4,000 to take home. Do not waste your time with this ridiculous company. What they’re doing to their employees should be illegal. I would never give them my time or my business again

Other JoS. A Bank Employee Reviews

Decent job
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Barrington, RIJuly 16, 2019
The company is great and so is the discount. However, there are managers whom don't even care about employee development. If you want to work for Jos A Bank research location of interest before applying.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Management, pay, lack of growth
Professional workplace with high customer service expectations
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 14, 2019
Jos A Bank is a professional work place with high expectations of always meeting the customers needs which give employers a great opportunity to work on customer service.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JoS. A Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at JoS. A Bank.

Powered by Comparably