JOULE

Working at JOULE: 13 Reviews

United States13 reviews

It was a great job i enjoyed working there.

they had issues working around my school schedule mostly because they were short staffed only having 2 other valet cashiers and if we were busy sometimes id have to go in on short notice. i enjoyed the work environment, the coworkers, and on my first day it was a welcoming experience. the training was fairly easy and i felt very secure since we had security and armed cops incase something happened. since the hotel was downtown we had to on the lookout for homeless people entering the hotel or over intoxicated people causing issues for others.

Very unprofessional and little science knowledge

For a science recruiter, my joule contact was highly inexperienced/uneducated about science. Management at the position I was assigned was so poor, I felt unsafe doing my job owing to their lab practices. You will be assigned so much work in so little time it is extremely biased toward differently abled people.

Pros

Theyll hire you

Cons

Poor management and unscientific/dangerous lab

JOULE insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Simple job

I had a simple job to do. Was boring and no one really paid any attention to me. It seemed like they had multiple locations and everyone was really disconnected.

Pros

Easy work and fair pay.

Cons

Boring

learned a lot. came in green with weld certs

lower management were idiots. just show up and work. great place to learn the trade. ill see a a lot of different things. just keep your safety first do not let anyone change that.

Amazing

I worked for joule for a week through a temp and it was the best job I’ve ever worked for , the whole operation was amazing we had a few mix ups throughout the project but the main goal was met mostly every day

productive and relaxed

this was the best company i have ever worked for. Working for Joule gave me a ton of experience and gave me the right amount of work hours, working there was the best

Good Placement Agency

Very good to work with. Would work with them again if given another opportunity. Recruiter was very supportive and helpful. Benefits package was better than most placement agencies.

Pros

Good Benefits, very helpful and supportive.

Cons

None to speak of

Typical day at work: Enjoying working with client I was placed with. What I learned: allowed me to grow within HR and learn the severance process with client. Management: Open door Workplace culture: Great place to work. Always willing to take the time to help with my questions

Not a great place to work

No a great place to work. Boring and autonomous work, No proper management about the teams, No job security. Need to be improved in many aspects like from work ethics to work management.

Contract position at fun company

I worked with Toni M at Joule, I enjoyed working for her she was so nice and was truthful about job and what to expect. I would love to continue working for Joule...never had any problems.

Getting to work on different type of machinery

Get work order and tools to do the job. Make suer everything is isolated and safe to do the job before starting job.Do the job and return to service

Pros

Like working on different things

Cons

the heat

productive

My most enjoyable part of this job was pulling orders to be shipped out and stock it on the dock. The hardest part is pulling multiple orders all day

Excellent opportunity

Company has tremendous growth potential, but has limited resources being a start-up company.

Pros

time management flexibility.

Cons

expenses.

Common questions about JOULE

Answered by current and former employees at JOULE

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JOULE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits