Journey Mental Health Center Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Cut-throat and ruthless leadership
Psychotherapist/Addiction Specialist (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIFebruary 26, 2018
Journey was the worst place I have ever worked in my life. The leadership is totally unprofessional.Journey needs to be more culturally sensitive to clients and clinicians of color. Journey needs extensive cultural training for all the leadership staff ongoing.
Pros
Benfits were good
Cons
Poor leadership
Negative and horrible place to work
Clinical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Madison, WI 53703September 26, 2017
Challenging and not a positive work environment. Management is leads by fear... The threat of termination is always there and that is a challenging components in any employment situation.
Pros
non
Cons
non
Process payroll for 350 employees for not for profit company
Payroll Administrator (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIAugust 7, 2014
Responsible for processing information relating to employee benefits, enter hours and generate payroll, with a 99% accuracy. Responsible for closing end of month/quarter. Processing and paying for all garnishments.
Also complete all employee verifications, add new employees/term employees as requested by Human Resources.
I am extremely comfortable with working independently as well as working with others.
I enjoy all aspects of my job, it sometimes can be exhausting regarding the number of hours needed to assure payroll is completed timely and accurately. But I love it and I am not afraid of working long hours as I am a hard working individual and very reliable and dedicated to achieving a higher than a 99% accuracy rate.
Fun engaging place to work
Intern (Former Employee) –  Madison WIFebruary 6, 2014
I love Journey, I felt like I had a purpose there and I coul;d enjoy my work and be recognized for it. My only regret is that my position was unpaid, and when the time came, no paid position could be found for me.
Pros
Positive Environment, forward thinking
Cons
poor pay and benefits as a non-profit