JPS Health Network Employee Reviews

fun as long as you do what they tell you
Registar (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 13, 2018
JPS is a great place to work only if you don't want to speak up for whats right..The history is once you give your ..well then you will be without a job
Pros
lots of growth opportunities
Cons
just be quite and you will be ok
loved it here
Patient Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 12, 2018
Working here I learned and used some of the things I used in school to help me prevail moving forward with the temporary position. This was the most experienced place I enjoyed
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Fun place to work
Registration Rep. II (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 11, 2018
Great place to work. Good benefits. Great perks. Good starting pay. Coworkers We’re fun. Made a great place to work. I would return to work here.
Pros
Perks
Good Place to Work
Manager of Network Services (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 11, 2018
The only negative issue I experienced was limited career advancement for IT leaders. This is to be expected since JPS is a healthcare provider and priority is given to those positions providing direct patient care.
We work as a team in our department.
Bilingual Interpreter (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 9, 2018
Interpreting for medical personnel at J.P.S. Medical terminology through the hospital. Need to manage my time through calls, rounds, and EPIC system . Multicultural public hospital. Walking between 6 and 7 miles per day. Interpreter for patients in spanish, and english to the medical personnel at J.P.S.
Pros
Nice environment
Cons
No sick days.
great
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 8, 2018
Awesome company to work for and great benefits. Room for advancement.The entire facility was clean and enjoyable. I worked there for as long as I could and then they closed down.
Fast Pace Environment
House Keeper (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 8, 2018
We remained active while on duty. Met and greeted many people. The staff was great. and the hours were adequate. The environment was always been improved and upgraded. We all worked as teams when it came time to execute assignments that were needed to be completed immediately.
Working in Jps is worthy
RN (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 4, 2018
Learning opportunity: good retirement package : good insurance that starts the same day of hiring : enough time for orientation: associates work as team: employees are ready to help one another : administration is always ready to listen to employees and help them solve their problems
Pros
Free inservices
Cons
Short breaks
Good
Patient Registration Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 3, 2018
I really love my job I hate I was terminated if I think back over it it was a great place to work some time management was not what it was supposed to be but all in all the company is a very great company to work for it was very beneficial for his time off for your kids
Plays Favorites in leu of Discrimnation
LVN - Clinic, Triage, Medication Nurse (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 25, 2018
Correctional department is ignored by JPS mother company. Severly understaffed, required to do things out of your scope of practice. Your safety is not their priority, HR rep is a joke himself.
Pros
great pay
Cons
critical staffing issues
Learning Environment
Panel Care Coordinator/Special Project Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 19, 2018
If there is something that you want to learn JPS is the best place to work. There are some opportunities that may be a Great Eye Opener for you to realize that you are interested in.
Pros
Health Insurance
Cons
Lack of Professionalism among management
Fun
Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort WorthJune 19, 2018
Working with doctors and nurses in one places and seeing the things I got to see was always amazing. Could ever take place of anything else. Learned team work and fast pace
Lack of organizational structure and complacency for employees
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 17, 2018
You clock in and begin checking in patients by verifying their personal information and coverage info. Ensure they understand what kind of appointments they are going to have for the day. Answer any and all questions that they ask and direct them to department best suited with answering their inquiries. Management expects a high collections of copays each day. They also expect the patients to be checked in on time even with limited registration stations. The hardest part of this job is ensuring that the registration is accurate and quick. The most enjoyable part is getting to know the patients and providing them with support in anyway I can. Again management believes in the 3 rules of the road, but often times forgets to practice what it preaches to new hires. If it mistakes occurs everyone will ensure to pass the blame off one someone else to protect their job versus collectively accepting the complaint/mistake from a patient as a team/clinic.
Pros
Pto
Cons
Compalecency
Fun
Nurse Assistant OR (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 17, 2018
Working at the hospital was great. Good working people. Worked as a team to accomplish and get thing done very stressful and fast pace never a slow moment always going.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 16, 2018
I loved working here. It had its perks and disadvantages. However, they are working hard over there to improve their reputation of "just being the county hospital."
Always have to do more with less
Staff Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 12, 2018
There are definitely some positions within the company which are great and people love them. That was not my experience. I hung in there through thick and thin, always willing to do more with less, become incredibly resourceful and always tried to do it with a smile on my face. I worked through 6 management changes and was an award winning employee, until that last manager. Very unfortunate, because there are some wonderful people and programs there.
Pros
Some good, dedicated employees
Cons
Hr
Good
Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 12, 2018
JPS supports leadership and offers many opportunities to sharpen leadership skills and abilities. JPS strives to improve access to care for the community at large to make a difference in the overall health of the community. JPS is dedicated to helping their employees further their education and become the best that they can be.
Pros
good work/life balance; good support sytems throughout;
Cons
constant change
Fun place work coworkers are nice
Environmental Services (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 11, 2018
Working around different people cleaning the hospital helping others management was great coworkers is great love the environment the hardest part is leaving the company
Pros
Hard work
Workers' Compensation Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 4, 2018
Very busy place, advancement is good, benefits are good. Have to be a dependable person also a team player. You are assisting patients with medical issues. Good customer service is a must.
Pros
Good working place
productive
Community Health Worker (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 31, 2018
diverse culture and personal loved the patients and demographics of the organization. Working for the county ha s given me great experience and will continue to grow from what I have learned from the organization.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPS Health Network. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
4.3

3.9Personal Development

4.5Career Opportunities

4.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight