JPS Health Network
69Average

JPS Health Network Employee Reviews

United States640 reviews
Constantly changing and feels unorganized
The people I work with are hard workers and know their job well. The management is constantly changing how things are done and it can be hard to know what were supposed to do. It's a very busy hospital, so the time passes by quickly. I love my job but just wish communication was better from management.
I put one star only because I couldn’t pick zero stars
Management is horrible and does NOT support you and if you report anything to HR, they contact management so they know everything you said and then you become a target

Team Lead and manager is only out for themselves they don’t care about you gossip is rampant
County Hospital
Level 1 trauma center in Tarrant County. Multiple residency programs are present. Exposure to an ample number of patients in a variety of circumstances.
Good company; challenging environment
This is a review for an RN working nights in 2010. I loved my job but wanted to move up in responsibility.l, so I left to pursue my APRN in mental health care. The Behavioral Health staff are simply the best..they care for the sickest, neediest, most overlooked people in our society.
Love jps
I love JPS and have learned so much since starting with this organization. They love their staff and are open to increasing education/skills for the staff that work for them.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Good
Good. Nice educative environment. Family oriented nonprofit organizations serve less privileged in society. Trauma 1 level hospital in fortworth area.
Demanding work hours
Terrible work-life balance. Management gave no support to any CRNA's. The practice was heavily dictated by anesthesiologists. All decisions were given by poor leadership.
fun place to work at
A very good place to work and learn new things every day. Everyone get alone willing to help one another great team work. Always doing fun things to show its workers they care.
Cares about the empoyees
Works with employees for a work-home balance. Support employee advancement. Show appreciation to the employee and offers positive feedback when needed. A great place to work
Dont get sick !!
I worked for JPS for almost a year and fell ill and although I was in and out of JPS HOSPITAL I was later dismissed due to missing too much work !! Way understaffed and the people who are there have learned to work the system
Pros
Experience
Cons
Fast Paced
Opportunity for educational leave after the first year of employment. They give nurses the chance to self schedule which help to save your PTO. There are several areas from which to choose to work.
Good
Working at Jps hospital has been a blessing to everyone that works there. Both the employees and leaders work together to make sure our patients gets the best care.
Stubborn
Unprofessional; stubborn; advanced equipment with less engaged staff even the seasoned technicians. Poor leaders with no real knowledge of the department; making decisions against the best interest of the patient and quality standards.
Best place I ever worked as an RN
The culture here is all about teaching and growing/advancing their employees. The benefits are the best in the metroplex, coworkers are amazing. Literally all them employees all over the hospital are happy and smiling.
Pros
Education, career advancement, benefits
A great Company to work for
I really did enjoy my job at JPS but I could not get along with my supervisor or manager. I really loved working in the 5 clinics that were my responsibility
Place to receive training and welcomes students
I loved the training from my supervisor and was very understanding and welcoming at the hospital. Many managers at different clinics has different standards and no empathy nor care for employers.
Workplace Culture
I love the fact that this hospital has alot of cultural diversity. The management do not appreciate the hard work you do and do not show any respect for you.
Customer service jps has become like familey to me
The best place I have ever worked happiness of patients and family is and will always take priorety employees are family to me my duties are challenging and gives me great pleasure to help patients and family get through rough times as it does all employee at JPS the hardest part of my job sometimes is meeting monthly deadline on pm' s and daily work orders the most enjoyable
part is working with people from around the worldpart is working
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Good
Good place to work for. Management ok. Does have a lot of facilities to work for. Benefits is great. Employees are nice. Clinic are safe and clean. Overall ok
Own it means : train yourself
They do not offer the tools or access you need to do your job. It is clear they want to do their best even if it isn’t it should appear that way. Information is hard to come by.
Productive and wild
The job in a whole is great but Management is horrible they handle situations poorly and unprofessional. you keep your head down and do not share your opinions, you will be talking but never heard they're not open to new ideas and the lower you are on the totem pole, the more expendable you are to them.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPS Health Network. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
3.2Personal Development
4.3Career Opportunities
3.1Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight