JPS Health Network Employee Reviews

Internship
RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGIST INTERN (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 15, 2019
I only did an internship at JPS. I worked with a lot of great teaching instructors. It was definitely one of the best experiences in my life. I gained so much knowledge during my internship.
Good place
Unit Clerk (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 12, 2019
Jps Hospital is good place to work have some good benefits.I like working at this place. Been here for many years. You can grow with the company and get more education
Pros
You don't get sick pay or vacation time
Team work works best here.
Unit Clerk (Current Employee) –  1500 s MainJanuary 10, 2019
I learn new things every working aside great nurses. We work as a team here every one is polite friendly. We all have the same goal. The management team is understanding, I learn nursing things and the more administrative side. I speak to families and patients on the daily and I love it.
Busiest place to worked with. Provided me with great knowledge in my field, but it is not a safe working environment especially night time.
Medical Laboratory Technician-BloodBank (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 2, 2019
JPS is a great place to work. It is employee friendly and an opportunity to interact with a low income and indigent people. However, It is a very heavy workload , extremely stressful work environment yet, offers very low income. The biggest problem is the employee parking. It is not safe at night. There are some people stopping you and begging you for money in the middle of the parking lot at night time.Sometimes you need to call the security to walk you in the hospital. I felt fearful for my safety on a daily basis. But overall, JPS is a great learning experience.
Pros
Employment is a great experience. Great culture, lot of education and education advancement
Cons
Does not offer even free water, employee parking is unsafe during the night
Service Associate II (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 2, 2019
• Resolving customer issues, de-escalation skills, handle high stress situations, and improve overall safety in the workplace.
• Understanding the business to increase process improvement by making recommendations of internal processes to adhere to customer satisfaction.
• Update, maintain, and secure customer information and confidentiality
Just a number
RNTL (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 28, 2018
The staff is just a number and they are only concerned about results and how much they can get out of the least amount of staff. They like to say they are like a family, but in reality, they will replace people in a heartbeat.
Pros
benefits. pay
Cons
lack of trust in managment
Great for recent graduates
Medicat Technologist (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 28, 2018
The busiest hospital I have ever worked at in my life! There are many case studies, real time that are teaching tools, but they are extremely busy. If you want to see an example of everything in your study material, get a job here!
Productive work place that gives great job satisfaction
Med-Surg Nurse-RN (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 19, 2018
Conducive work environment that offers tuition reimbursement and gives opportunities for professional growth. Great teamwork and diversified work environment
The most enjoyable part of the job
Assists Anesthesiologist (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 11, 2018
The most enjoyable part of my job is communicating with my co-workers and being able to take care of the patients. Im able to help the patients get over their fears and make them happy when they're fears. I really learned how to communicate alot more with other people and found that it is easy to meet new people as new employees get hired on.
Great Place to Work
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 6, 2018
Very good place to work. pay is fair and benefits are good. Work hours can change from time to time but overall very good place to work and retire. JPS is very employee friendly.

Want to know more about JPS Health Network?

Ask a question
correctional health
Emergency Medical Technician- Correctional Health (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 4, 2018
correctional health overall does not apply by the same rules of the rest of the hospital. many of the staff there is unaware or unwilling to abide by the rules
Really Enjoyed
Patient Flow Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 1, 2018
This is where I was trained and raised as a brand new nurse and will always be my home. However, there are some poor leaders currently and have blocked me from ever working there again at least as long as they are there. Not given a reason either. Nothing ever on my employment record.
Awesome Hospital
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 27, 2018
My manager was one of the best. JPS can be a great environment for learning and growing. They pride themselves in helping the staff reach their potential.
Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 19, 2018
Great place to work except fpr lazy and crazy , I would have stayed there. The unicorns are cute to have around. Did like the ducks Remember don't run with scissors
Not a phone place to work. They lie,they treat you like you are nothing
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 18, 2018
I rate jps a 0. I been working there for three years and I have been trying to transfer. I have had about 15 interviews NO LUCK. Others that work there has transferred multiple times and have not been working there for long. They blame everything on the medical assistants. I’m looking for another job as we speak outside of JPS. I do not recommend to job to anyone. Some of the employees are jerks and talk bout the patients. Some are there for the money and not the patient. I wish I could have went to work at another hospital other then JPS. The patiebtsvtreat you better the the employees
Great Place To Work
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 16, 2018
JPS is a great place to work. It is a learning hospital no mater what department you work in. The CEO is awesome and there is no one else like him. The hardest part is employee retention and building a climate of trust among employees.
Pros
Rewards at JPS
Cons
Short breaks
Love it
PRN Histotechnician (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 13, 2018
I really loved working here. The team was great. The work got done in a timely manner. Everyone worked together to get everything done. Very relaxed place.
Pros
Great management
Cons
The outsourced the lab
Productive workplace
Data Network Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 9, 2018
1. Work on day to day maintenance tasks
2. work on new installs and projects both Internal to IT and external (customer facing)
3. work on internal and external (Customer facing) problems and resolution resolution
4. Complete daily or weekly administrative tasks
5. Create and update documentation
6. Create and deliver presentations at executive level
7. Design and architecture of new technology and strategy
8. Create and attend meetings
9. Help with application testing
10. New and existing vendor interaction and negotiations/meetings and new technology research/contract negotiations/RFP & RFB

process/OPEX and CAPEX for new Fiscal Cycle.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
no upward growth opportunity
about my job
CNA/PSYCH TECH (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 7, 2018
its a ok place to work very busy good people to work with and enjoying work with the pt I been working there about 10 yrs. The department is growing fast a lot of knew changes my unit hoids 30 pt very high aqut unit we have 4 units 3adult and one kids unit we use 6 and 8 techs on my unit and 3 to for nurses
Pros
love it
Cons
its not bad
If you are desperate..sure
Behavioral Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 29, 2018
I worked at JPS a year and a half. I could not say what I really wanted to say but you know what that means. I voluntarily left because it was the right thing to do mentally and emotionally. I am happy now.
Pros
Flexible hours, good pay, tuition reinbursement
Cons
30 minute breaks, management, patients, gossip, secretly being reported, nurses not wanting to do their jobs, etc

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JPS Health Network. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

4.3InHerSight Score

3.9Personal Development

4.5Career Opportunities

4.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight