Julia's Bakery Employee Reviews

3.6Job Security & Advancement
Stressful work enivornment
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Orange, CTJanuary 29, 2019
There were far too many managers, all inexperienced with people. There were too many employees and not enough hours to go around. The staff itself suffered because of the bad attitude of management.
I worked as a dishwasher
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNApril 9, 2018
I went in and soaked the pans and the hardest items first. I often helped with unloading the supplies. Due to the limitations of my medical issues I wasn't able to help out as much as was required. Also, it's mostly young girls(high school and college aged girls) so, due to my age I may have made the owners nervous because I am a guy. It's a decent in between job, but not for long term unless you negotiate that in advance.
Pros
Discount on desserts
Cons
low pay
If you ever want to work somewhere fun, do it in a bakery
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Orange, CTMay 22, 2017
The staff is very welcoming and you get to eat so much desert and bread !! what's better than that? The management tends to be a bit tight and harsh for a bakery but it is mostly a relaxing fun job to have (except for the holidays, yikes. )
Very enjoyable work
Production Lead (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNJanuary 25, 2017
I absolutely loved my job at Julia's. I got to create delicious treats on a daily basis. Julia's has a very high production demand. Everyday always had something new to make.
great working environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNAugust 25, 2016
great working environment with never a dull day! everyone is friendly and works well together. I have learned so much working at Julia. we get to experiment with different kinds of flavor cakes and icing. also come up with different designs and decor.
Great place to work for a teenager/part time job.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TnJuly 18, 2016
Great place to work at as a teenager. Loved working with other customers. Good work environment. It's pretty easy to move up there (ways to make more money). I would not recommend it as a place to stay at long, because even when you get "moved up" you still aren't making that much money.
Pros
30 minute break. Same Schedule every week.
Cons
Short break you could be working 9 hours with one break. pay was not very good.