JumBurrito Careers and Employment
- Company size51 to 200
- IndustryRestaurants, Travel and Leisure
the employees were nice and welcoming and always worked together helped when there was no fights. The food was great don’t have no complaints with this restaurant
Cashier in Midland, TX
on September 21, 2020
Really great company to work for all around from an employee perspective. Make everything easy for there employees. Also willing to work around your schedule.
Employee in Midland, TX
on March 23, 2020
Very awesome job to work at, you can work in your skills with customers, food, learning how to count your money right. Very friendly environment. The workers are like family
Cashier in Midland, TX
on January 21, 2020
I loved my job. Due to other General Managers were not doing there job duties. It was a very fast paced Restaurant. I needed more pay. It was never overlooked.
Manager in 4509 N. Midkiff Rd.
on December 6, 2019
Well when I first started it was A GREAT JOB until my GM and AM quit and everything went down hill from there everything changed we got a new manager she hates most employees she was slow and did not know how to do her job I was a regular employe telling her how she’s supposed to do things and handle situations
Cashier/Cook in Midland, TX
on September 6, 2019
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 6 questions about working at JumBurrito. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from JumBurrito employees.
If you were to leave JumBurrito, what would be the reason?
How do you pey ones a week or two weeks
What questions did they ask during your interview at JumBurrito?
Insights from 8 Indeed users who have interviewed with JumBurrito within the last 5 years.
Interview is easy
Process takes about a day or two
They didn't ask any. They just asked if I had a food handlers.
Shared on May 18, 2019
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.