Juniper Swim & Fitness Center Employee Reviews

fast paced with fun environment
SEASONAL (Former Employee) –  Bend, ORNovember 15, 2018
You can expect the fellow employees to treat eachother as family. The culture is great. The best part of the job is making a difference in people's health on the daily, and having the ability to make connections with patrons.
Pros
Great atmosphere with understanding supervisors
Cons
Tend to get overworked
Juniper Fun Center!
Swimming Instructor/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Bend, ORJuly 26, 2013
Best place to work at! I am so glad That was my first job! My boss was delightful, my co workers were the best and I learned so much! Just working there i learned alot of life skills i would not have learned anywhere else. Everyone in the facility was wonderful and always had a smile on their face. The benefits were that you get to use the entire facility for free and if thats not a great perk, I dont know what is! I hope to work there again!!
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing
It was a good expierience
Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  Bend, ORJune 24, 2013
A typical day as a part time lifeguard was 4-5 hours of work, Going through rotations, enforcing rules and maintenance/clean up were everyday expectations. I learned to be more charismatic as well as be more stern through enforcing rules. the management system was great and the coworkers were fantastic as well. the hardest part of the job was cleaning up human waste. the most enjoyable part was the flexible schedule and knowing everyone that I worked with.