Jupiter Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about
Good company to work for
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJanuary 20, 2018
Juipter was a good company to work fo. they had fair benefits and good management. We built Cell cabins for G.E. Wind Energy projects which held the motors and transmissions for the propellors of the wind energy
Jupiter
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLSeptember 7, 2017
Clock in and inspect the forklift. Find out what the trim room needs to be brought in so that they can trim the part. Hardest part of the job is working outside in the elements. The most enjoyable part of the job is going home for the day.
Pros
The hours
Cons
Working outside in the elements
Positive place to work
Technician (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJuly 28, 2017
A typical day starts off with stretches and a brief safety meeting. Then I attend to my work station with my partner and proceed with the normal task of assembling manifold systems for the nacells. I learn how to improve my self by communicating with others. Jupiter has a great management team that is present to assist you on becoming a more sufficient worker. The culture at Jupiter is safety oriented and has a positive atmosphere. Working for this company has provided me with relationships of my fellow coworkers.
Pros
breaks
Cons
no benefits
west florida communtiy care center
wwc (Former Employee) –  Milton, FLJune 30, 2016
I were a housekeeper at a mental hospital were I go to each patient room and clean them I also were a hands on hands tech that's were if a patient get out of hand you will be able to take them to they room are to a the sitting area so they can com down I love my job I just were looking for a safer place be
no leadership lack of a quality product very poor working conditions.
fiberglass and gellcoat repair (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJune 19, 2015
have learned alot about fiberglass and gelcoat repair. Very little training threw the company just alot of trial and error to learn. The people i work with are great people just no leadership to guide them down the right path. Very hazardous working environment not worried about the safety of there employees.
Pros
friendly people
Cons
safety and the poor quality of the product.
good
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 18, 2014
Very good coworkers and positive environment good benefits, good environment and positive place