Jupiter Medical Center Employee Reviews

N/a
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLApril 21, 2019
Good job well paid. Loved the environment and people. One doctor made me question my line of work but over all a great place to progress and learn the field.
A good place to work if you have patience and can take criticism.
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLMarch 18, 2019
Overall, JMC was a good place to work for. The benefits were generous and most of the other employees were easy going. The only downside was if a mistake or miscommunication occurred, you had almost no chance to explain what occurred before judgement was passed. I saw several employees treated in this manner and was involved in one instance myself.
Pros
Friendly staff, you'll always be busy
Cons
Short staffed, non competitive pay
Stressful atmosphere
Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLMarch 4, 2019
Management in my department was very poor and it was like a revolving door, people would start to work and in a very short period of time would just leave.
All business
System Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jupiter, FLFebruary 13, 2019
JMC is in a constant state of flux, always building and changing prioritizes. But overall not a bad place to work, at least when I was there. They are one of the few hospitals in FL not owned by a large group so perhaps that is why they continue to reinvent themselves.
Pros
Good benifts
Cons
Lots of politics
This company doesn't want to pay decent to employees
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLFebruary 4, 2019
The reason they keep posting the position over and over is because they do not want to pay decent money. Do not even bother. When they reject you, there is no explanation of why you have been rejected.
fun
RN (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FL 33458January 14, 2019
bosses telling you what to do then this job ill be perfect for you and no weekends nor holidays. Great place to work and learn as well as grow. team bulidng
Great place
Mammographer/Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Jupiter, FLJanuary 3, 2019
Jupiter Medical Center is a great place to work. My co workers are easy to get along with and we all work well as a team. I was given an opportunity to crosstrain in Mammography to advance my career. I really enjoy doing this job. The compensation is on the lower side and a farther drive than I would like.
Catty
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLDecember 17, 2018
This company has is a circle of catty fighting women and management is involved. don't think you can goto management an get help an try to stay out of it.
Proficient System for Nurses
RN Staff + Charge Nurse Staff (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLDecember 9, 2018
A typical day is spent administering typical Nursing duties. What I learned is how team nursing is key to good nursing care for patients. The workplace culture - helpful ancillary staff. The hardest part of the job was the hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was caring for the patients as a well oiled team.
Pros
Best CNA Assist Team for RN's
Cons
The Long hours
One of the best places to work in the area.
Director, Innovation and Process Improvement (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLDecember 7, 2018
I was given amazing opportunities at JMC. It is a great group of leaders, overall, with a passion for the patient.

I loved working there; I wish I had worked there when there was not so much political in-fighting within leadership. I wish this organization the very best. They are a great group of people, overall.

I was proud to work there during my tenure, and only left due to a family emergency.
Wonderful place to work
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLDecember 6, 2018
Wonderful place to work great people. Great benefits and very family oriented environment. Would highly recommend employment with this company for anyone looking for a very high paced environment.
Enjoyable and Pleasant
Quality Control Index Technician (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLNovember 27, 2018
The hours were great and the staff was affable. More was the pity when they chose to outsource the Medical Records Department. I would have stayed, otherwise.
Excellent
Director of Pharmacy (Current Employee) –  Jupiter, FLOctober 26, 2018
Busy, currently growing, expanding technology and services. Employees have good relationships, many long standing leaders, high expectations for service and timely action.
Excellent place to work
RN (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLOctober 24, 2018
Organization follows its mission and is all about the patient, the caregiver, and the employees. The mindfulness class they offer to employees is awesome. It reminds you as a nurse to also take care of yourself.
There wasn't any management
Histotechnologist (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLOctober 17, 2018
It was a very small lab and I did not perform any Histology. They only had about 100 blocks/day. I am now the Lead for a very busy laboratory where we do anywhere from 900-1000 blocks today. I am responsible for IHC and Special Stains. I have to troubleshoot and validate new antibodies. I really enjoy my work, but I have obtained my Supervisor License and want to put it to good use.
Pros
Cons
Bullies
Give good patient Care
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  4th floorOctober 16, 2018
Understaff, Cna get too many patients some nurse don't want to help with patient care, always fast pase, managment help to answer lights and assist the patients
Cons
Short breaks
Nice place to work for.
Patient Access Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLOctober 3, 2018
Amazing and caring people to work with. Always worked as a team. Work load was never to much for you to handle and if it did get hectic help was always available.
Pros
Always team work
Cons
Didn’t include workers of the changes, just one day the change would happen.
Friendly staff and nice hospital.
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLSeptember 24, 2018
New management within the department has decreased moral and changed the positive work environment to a negative one. Prior to this new addition this was a great place to work but implementation of practices from a previous hospital to JMC has resulted in a poor work environment and unhappy staff.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Poor management
Enjoyable place to meet new people
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jupiter, FLAugust 23, 2018
I liked meeting the patients that I came in contact with.Being able to get through the 12 hour night shift with co-workers.Being able to go to management about anything
Pros
Pto
Cons
Understaffed, Over worked
Good place
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLAugust 19, 2018
I enjoyed the fast pace environment and all the patient events the company did. I liked all of my co-workers and the physicians were all friendly.

A typical work day included greeting patients and answering a lot of phone calls. Once we had a new phone system implemented I would answer an average of 80 to 100 calls a day. I enjoyed it because it helped the time pass quickly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jupiter Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.