Jupiter Medical Center Pay & Benefits reviews

Horrible place to work
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jupiter, FLMay 19, 2019
No management in my department. All the higher level people worked together previously. No direction from my manager but lots of gossip about staff in the department.

Clinicians are overworked and overwhelmed leading to patient care errors. In the last two weeks, wrong patients were scanned multiple times.

The benefits are not good either.
Cons
You have to use your earned time for major holidays, low pay
Great place
Mammographer/Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Jupiter, FLJanuary 3, 2019
Jupiter Medical Center is a great place to work. My co workers are easy to get along with and we all work well as a team. I was given an opportunity to crosstrain in Mammography to advance my career. I really enjoy doing this job. The compensation is on the lower side and a farther drive than I would like.
NON Union
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLJuly 31, 2018
This is a nice Hospital in a nice area of Florida, but keep in mind Florida only has a few hospitals that have Union so All of Florida pay is the lowest in the Nation and it is Not cheaper to live here. But the hospital and Staff are very professional and kind, very good Orientation. The area was so Expensive to live in I drove 50+ miles to get here and it wasn't worth due to the low pay..
Pros
Staff
Cons
pay
Excellent well-run hospital
Case Manager/Data Abstractor (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLMay 19, 2018
Best run hospital in the area. Growing by leaps and bounds. Not for profit and has many generous donors. The CEO I worked under has since left so cannot speak for current one.
Pros
Great benefits, very fair working conditions
Cons
Poor management and very stressful
Histology Technologist (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLMarch 20, 2018
Under staff, very poor management and very poor quality. It use to be a very good place to work, not anymore. Too many changes which requires staff reduction. Budgets and salary cuts which lead to inexperienced staff.
Pros
Good cafeteria
Cons
Under staff and poor job quality
Verification specialist
Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLFebruary 4, 2018
The job was great, I loved it. I loved the people I worked with however we were over worked and very underpaid. Even after 1 year when I was promoted the pay was still not enough to pay my mortgage plus all my bills
Pros
great staff and managers
Cons
low pay
Great Company
Distribution Technician (Current Employee) –  Jupiter, FLFebruary 1, 2018
I've learned a lot, Starting with the professionalism and high character and the nature of dealing with a diverse establishment. I've learned greater customer service skills and great team work ethic.
Pros
Free Lunch & Great Benefits
Great teamwork-oriented atmosphere
POSTPARTUM PRECEPTORSHIP (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLNovember 22, 2017
My time at Jupiter Medical Center was merely for a nursing preceptorship, so I can't fully comment on benefits, etc. However, I really enjoyed the caring environment while I worked there. Everyone was big on teamwork and helping each other out in times of need.
it was copacetic
Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Jupiter FloridaJanuary 24, 2017
I loved it. It was a learning experience. I couldn't keep this job cause of my living situation. If only I could have moved closer I would have definitely kept my job.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
not to many breaks
tense /fact pace at times
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLSeptember 29, 2016
Start of your day maybe very early not good for moms with young children . Could be tense at times and quick lunch. long days
Pros
awards to the best employees
Cons
short lunch /tense at times
I am very proud to say I worked at Jupiter Medical Center
Office Manager/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  1210 S Old Dixie Jupiter, Fl 33458August 2, 2016
I worked from the time I punched in until my day was completed when the new management stranded to fire old employees we started to get much more work and more and more.
Pros
French benifits
A great hospital to work for.
Centralized Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLJuly 22, 2016
A very busy phone tree with both incoming and out going calls. I learned in this position to work in a high pace environment while still maintaining compassion to the patients. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to help our patients.
Pros
Great benefits and good pay.
Cons
Far distance from home.
Loved working for this company. Fair and friendly.
Switchboard Operator (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLOctober 19, 2015
My experience with this company was great. I would have loved to stay under their employ but 3rd Shirt for 2 yrs was all i could take. There were no Day Shift positions available for me at the time when I needed the switch. Was very sad to leave behind the friends I made and a position that i LOVED.
Pros
Holiday Gift/Bonuses, Fun People
Cons
Political Environment, Yearly Re-enrollment for benefits(worth it)
great place to work
CNA Nursing Assistant/ Telemetry (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLOctober 5, 2015
they were very concerned with patient care and comfort. had a good program for semimars to improve level of care. compensation was good.
Pros
good working conditions
great place to work
Patient Access Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLJuly 28, 2015
although the work was extensive and voluminous, it was rewarding and well worth the time and effort require. loved the job
Pros
great benefits
Cons
rude individuals
Lot of work and responiblies
Dietary Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Jupiter, FLJanuary 24, 2015
Job changed six months ago. For 25 years ordered all the food and supplies for the kitchen. Put away stock. Inventoried items. Did computer work for budget helped build computer programs. 2 years ago was taken off hourly pay and put on salary.

The last six months have been preparing food for patients. Checking on other employees. Checking food trays that go to patients. Cleaning floors and dishes. Because I am salary I am expected to work on days off if people call off. Suppose to work longer hours.
Pros
free lunch .benefits
Cons
On salary, work 10 - 12 hours a day.. Hours of work are suppose to be 12pm-8:30pm but usually it is 12pm -10pm
used to be a great place to work
full time employee (Former Employee) –  JMCJanuary 23, 2015
do not let the "community"hospital fool you this place is all about the finances.typical day will be a guess for you beacuse of "productivity" full time employees or like the management call you "team member" will be force to take pdo at any day.most people are hired on as needed basis,no benefits.no room to grow.
Pros
coworkers
Cons
daily work insecurity.
Nice enviroment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  jupiterJanuary 13, 2015
great place to work. short days, fun co workers. nothing hard about working ther
Calm non stressful work area.
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Cape Coral,October 7, 2013
Overall a good place to work. Non stressful work area. When it's not season not enough work. Sometimes too slow for me but a great place for burnt out nurses that need to get out of the fats pace job.
Pros
Not stressful
Cons
not enough hours
Productive place, main focus is patient satisfaction and finances
confidential (Former Employee) –  Jupiter, FLJuly 16, 2012
Great staff, with good working habbits. Instability in work schedule due to census flexing time. Lack of sensativity towards staff/family. Most difficult part of the job was maintaining a personal life as the requirements and expectation of the job mandated long working hours.
Pros
good resources to do the job.
Cons
time flexing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jupiter Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Jupiter Medical Center Reviews by Location