Just In Time Staffing Employee Reviews

Just In Time
Nhvs (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OHFebruary 26, 2018
Great Place to work. Very fast paced work. Everybody that worked in my department was very laid back and respectful. The people who trained me took their time out and eally showing me my job step by step.
Pros
great Job
plastic dirty job
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAFebruary 4, 2018
the temp service its self is wonderful, their clients where u will be working fire you before 90 days so they don't have to hire full time they do provide transportation to jobs outside the city for free
No Longer in Business
Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 22, 2018
Managing a health services organization is a difficult task that requires the right mindset and skills. Critical decisions must be made on a daily basis and the person must be up to the challenge. Health Care Management will provide readers with the tools to meet these challenges Certified Nurses Aide Position provides for long and grueling work hours.
Fast pace
Brand castle (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHDecember 18, 2017
Over all I enjoyed working there because I enjoy working in fast pace work. I just feel they need to up they pay rate because it's like the hours and pay don't add up
Fun workplace. Not very organized and don’t have a new job for me
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Bedford Heights, OHNovember 15, 2017
It’s a nice job wth good hours , wish they paid more , wish I had a chance to advance in the job I had. The coworkers were nice and it was a good job to work to pay my bills
A typical day at work
General Labor and Tow-motor Operator (Current Employee) –  Mentor, OhioSeptember 17, 2017
I learned how to operate to a degree an RF scanner. I loaded and unloaded trucks of merchandise but mostly put orders together for Amazon and just regular companies like Walmart utilizing the RF scanner. The culture was good. Even though the company I was working at would be closing in october, everyone had a decent attitude and the bosses were always fair. When we'd work 6 or 7 days a week on the weekends the company would buy us lunch. The hardest part of the job was just getting used to the RF scanner and the most enjoyable part of the job was that even though we had lots of work to get through for the most part it was a positive atmosphere.
Pros
Free food and good pay
Cons
seven days a week sometimes, not enough time for other pertinant things
why would they send me there
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  mentor ohioJuly 27, 2017
I had a job through them and they made me promise that I would not leave my assignment for any reason. I went to the job place for 3 days and someone got his leg crushed under 10 tons of steel... y? the crane operator just snorted a line off the back of the machine. when I went back to just in time staffing the recruiter looked at me and said and I quote "well if your not going to stick with the job I placed you at then I cant work with you"
Pros
Cons
drugs in the work place.
The best employment i have ever worked for
Line production, retail, machine operator (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OHJune 24, 2017
This is a temporary agency i always had job assignments all the jobs i worked i enjoyed. I left the stae where i was so had to leave if had chance to work for them again i would.
Pros
Always had a job
Cons
None come to mind
A growing company
Senior Executive Recruiter/ Business Development (Current Employee) –  Mentor, OHJune 19, 2017
Some of the best recruiters and best people you will ever meet. Recruiters treat assignment employees like family and go the extra mile for them. Company is very proactive in the community.
Productive and fun place to work
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OhioFebruary 27, 2017
I have worked for Just In Time for about 6 month and than had to move unfortunately. Everyone in the company is professional and friendly. They always pay on time and if there is ever any issue they handle it swiftly.

I would recommend Just In Time Staffing for anyone looking for employment!

Thank you all from Just In Time, it has been a pleasure!

Mili Visnjic
Cons
this is a staffing agency
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OHFebruary 19, 2017
this is a staffing agency you have a job as long as the company needs you.. which mean you could have a different job every week
Just In Time Staffing
Clinical Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 23, 2016
Allows flexibility
Works with YOUR schedule
Provides opportunity to work in multiple locations
Leadership is easy to work with
very secretive environment
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OHMarch 22, 2016
the most enjoyable thing about working at JIT was clocking out. from the time i got there until i got off it was nothing but people being bossy.
enjoyed my job,loved the environment and co workers and the managment
Medical Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXNovember 23, 2015
the contract ended, the hiring office was unorganized,i loved the place where i worked, just wished my job wouldnt have ended
Pros
i loved working in a military environment
Cons
laid off because of budget cuts, more pay
Productive and good work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 22, 2015
- Hardworking and good management work.
- Learned how to make ups and usps labels.
- Learn how to manage skills.
- I enjoyed alot working there.
- Though it was labour job I learn alot.
Great Agency for Assemblers
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OHJanuary 19, 2015
Just in Time Staffing was great for what it was.I applied to work a specific assignment working third shift in conjunction with another job. I was a great job with opportunities for a lot of overtime. The assignment ended unexpectedly but I was found a new assignment in a timely fashion. The staff works very hard to match you with a position suited to your needs
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Should be called "Waste of Time Staffing"
Attempted administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  Mentor , OhioDecember 5, 2014
One of the women recruiters was wonderful when I met her at first. After that, no responses to emails or phone calls. Very unprofessional. The few clerical position they offer are all posted online everywhere, you dont need to go through them for any position (just apply on your own). So rude to never respond to a simple email asking if there are any open positions lately... Blows my mind. Literally W.O.T. Staffing.
Cons
No response to simple emails asking about new positions.
A company who takes responiablity
Medical Assistant -Contractor (Current Employee) –  Littleton, COMarch 25, 2014
I have not been with this company very long, but they are always available to answer questions, and reply quickly with to employees questions and concerns.
Interested in profits, not integrity.
Manager/Recruiting/Staffing (Former Employee) –  CADecember 30, 2013
New owners came in, hired new staff with the exception of a few people. The new owners had never worked in the staffing industry before but tried to reinvent the wheel just to make more profit.

One of the hardest parts of the job was being an ethical and honest person and being forced to work with others who weren't. The direct manager was one of the worst offenders but the operations manager was close behind her, and corporate decision makers didn't care because they were only interested in making a profit. I couldn't stay and work in an office like that...I had to leave.
Great Temp agency
Temp worker (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OHNovember 11, 2013
This is the best temp ageny ive been to. the work with you to help find you a temp tp perm job and work with you to help you find a job that fits you whether its your first assignment or you third.
Pros
Flexible jobs Great Pay Good People
Cons
Only in mentor and Solon Ohio

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Just In Time Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.