Justice Resource Institute Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 198 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOAndy Pond, MSW76%approve of Andy Pond, MSW's performance
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenue$100M to $500M (USD)
- IndustryCivic & Social Services
- HeadquartersNeedham, MA
You’re seeing all 265 jobs at Justice Resource Institute because we can’t find any available jobs at Justice Resource Institute close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 1.7K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Community & Social Service
Employees at Justice Resource Institute have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 57 questions about working at Justice Resource Institute. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Justice Resource Institute employees.
Insights from 74 Indeed users who have interviewed with Justice Resource Institute within the last 5 years.
What is one thing I enjoy about Special Education
The interview was 2 hours and the questions were mostly scenario based questions.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Justice Resource Institute