Justice Tween Brands
68Average

Justice Tween Brands Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA20 reviews
Good place
The job its self is not difficult, but dealing with corporate is. If there is ever a a problem between an associate and a manager, they automatically take the managers side. Justice just got new management a couple years ago and I.T is definitely going down quick.
Awesome
I think this was one of my favorite jobs ever. I was new to the environment and I loved it because I learned a lot and when I left I was happy I just needed a better pay
Productive place to work
I loved my time at Justice, it's a great company to work for. I worked there for about 1 year and a half. I learned how to be independent and task orientated, but also the value of teamwork as well. My boss made sure that our work environment was a place where we could lean on each other, but also grow as individuals.
Nice place with a friendly environment
Someday you didn't have a lot to do however they always found something for you to do so you would never be bored, although somedays the store was so busy you couldn't get a breather. The learning curve was steep but easy enough that you wouldn't be lost. The management and workplace culture were both friendly and approachable
Wasn’t too good of an experience. Had good pay for a teen but the hours were in consistent and there was a lack of communication
There was a lack of communication in the store I had worked at. The hours were bad, there were times were the manager would keep me after the time I was supposed to leave because a customer was purchasing something even though it be after 9:30 and that’s when the store is supposed to close.
Pros
Ok paying, good for a teenager
Cons
Lack of communication, bad hours
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Justice is a very good envirnment to work at
The employees are very welcoming and nice, they are very patient with new people, and give good customer service. Management is always very helpful and understanding with schedules.
Pros
Can be very fkexible with schdeule if you have another job
Cons
no cons
Fun, fast paced work environment.
Limited Too was a fun place to work, always busy with customers, and merchandising. Staying current with the latest styles for our clientele and being able to assist them with their buying needs was always very rewarding.
Pros
Fast paced
Cons
Retail hours are never great especially with having a young family .
boring
worked as a sales associate, cashiering, it was an okay job but there were no opportunities for advancement. low pay rate was discouraging and unfair.
Pros
got to work with people
Cons
pay
Great for First Job
Depending on the season, work can either be slow or very busy. Typically would do shipment, registers, and talking with customers. The hours also vary with the season.
Justice was not a good fit for me
I liked working with the customers at Justice for Girls and assisting them in their fashion needs, but the store in which I worked was not managed well. There were personal conflicts among the employees and the management did not foster positive relationship building.
Fun, productive work place.
Everyday at work there were always new tasks to complete. I loved working with other managers to maintain company policies, and the customers were very understanding.
productive
working there is a good expercience, espiecally if its your first retail job its a good place to start.Management isnt that great. my co workers are the best part about this job i love working with them.the hardest part of the job is floorsets i dread doing those but that's part of the job.
Pros
meet great co workers
Cons
Manegment, Pay
fun colorful environment to work in
typical day id clock in and go put my stuff away. mainly I was on register sometimes I was on the sales floor. I loved working there because I got to help preteen girls find out who they were on the inside and fashionably on the outside
Pros
i had fun working
Cons
short breaks
it was a good time with little pay
I enjoyed the people i worked with thats about it , it was no job security or compensation , on a day to day i would come in and their would be so many cloths to fold and the pay wasn't worth it
Great Job as a First Job
A typical day at work is basically, greeting customers and helping them in anyway you can. I learned a lot of patience and customer service skills while having this job. The management is overly strict which can affect other's in the workplace. But it is great as a first job. The coworkers that I had were very nice and were a help also. The hardest part of the job was catering to all of the mother's needs while trying to keep up the store at the same time. The most enjoyable part of the job was watching the children fly around the store in awe and love of the products.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Short breaks, Low pay for the work load
Nice place to work and great girls store!
I was not really there too long because this was a summer temporary job. A typical day for me was mostly cash register and making sure clothes were in order. I had not learned much because I was part time and I didn't have many days. My co workers were pretty decent and made the job fun. The hardest part of the job was nothing because it was common sense. The most enjoyable part of my job was making the little girls at the store feel great when they shop there and giving them advice on their products that they wanted to buy.
Pros
Discounts for preteen girls
nice store
Opening or closing the store, cleaning up, counting the registers, answering the phone, store layout setup, changing mannequins, managing staff, paperwork, assisting customers, dealing with returns and exchanges
n/a
Working for limited too was fun, and good I got to meet nice people work with happy co-worker.
Working for Justice
A typical day at work would be doing go backs (returning clothes back on the floor), work at the cashier, and work with customers. I learned that employees must have a lot of patience in order to work because you would be able to deal with cutomers more. I managed to keep the store clean and make sure I didn't make any mistakes. The hardest part of my job was to remember where each piece of clothing belonged but I was able to remember everything. My co-workers were very nice and helpful and showed me how to work with customers. The most enjoyable part of this job was to work with customers because they all have unique ways to put together an outfit.
Pros
clean store, kind co-workers
Cons
short breaks, not enough hours
Fun Workplace
I like my co-workers, My manager is really nice. I have learned to deal with certain customers.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
na