Justice Tween Brands Employee Reviews

Found 1,567 reviews matching the search See all 1,640 reviews
very busy and cooperative
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAFebruary 12, 2019
I had a good time while working and I was given reasonable hours. The environment is very uppitdy and friendly but, can be overwhelming if you cannot multitask.
Pros
well made schedules
Cons
busy
Fun Environment
STYLE ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIFebruary 12, 2019
A wonderful workplace with a fun environment where all the girls work well together. Could talk openly about issues you may have. Would recommend for anyone needing part-time work and a first job.
Poor management
Style advisor (Current Employee) –  Brea, CAFebruary 12, 2019
The manager maintains a hostile work environment for no reason and tends to fire employees without reason. Fired three girls without warning on the same day. The management team also doesn’t give out stable hours.
Pros
Money
Productive and fun place
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FLFebruary 11, 2019
Love working here its sll about helping each other and helping the customers. Employees are always nice and helpful. Well organized company. Justice is all about customer service and making sure the customers leave with a smile.
Productive and fun place to work.
Lead Style Advisor (Current Employee) –  Tuscaloosa County, ALFebruary 9, 2019
I love my job just wish I had benefits and a raise. The managers and coworkers I have are phenomenal. Upper management is also very helpful with any needs we may need assistance with.
productive and fun environment
STYLE ADVISer (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 8, 2019
I love working at justice, it's an amazing company. Not to mention how cute the clothes are. I also love my co-workers and managers. They are all so nice and welcoming. I've never experienced hostility at Justice. Only issue i have is that when i applied i was in high school and could only do part-time and although later in my senior year and after i graduated my hours were increased, as a new adult, i now have bills and would like to buy car and eventually move out of my mother's house and my salary just isn't enough for that. At one point it worked out because i picked up another part-time job but now i get no hours at my second job so i survive off of my pay from justice only. I am currently looking for another job to replace my second job so hopefully somebody responds to me. Overall i love justice and i don't plan on quitting anytime soon, I am actually hoping i can advance my position somewhere down the line and just be a full-time justice employee. The hardest part and the most enjoyable part is getting our customers to sign up for our credit cards but as soon as you do get them to sign up it's a wonderful feeling because not only are you helping your company and store, you also get a bonus for each person you sign up and it also shows that you have really good sales skills because credit cards aren't something that most customers want to sign up for.
Pros
discounts, atmosphere, bonuses
Cons
sometimes hours
Good HS job
Style Advisor (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAFebruary 6, 2019
Good for a first job - relaxed and fun managers. don't count on moving up they'll make you jump through hoops without comparable pay. Not good if you're looking to make ends meet.
Good workplace, but definitely dependent on the store
Style Advisor/Lead Style Advisor (Former Employee) –  OhioFebruary 5, 2019
I loved working in retail. Justice was a really fun job. Unfortunately, management changes in the district and store made things difficult. It never seemed like people wanted to help with your development, or wanted to give you helpful feedback to help advance you. There was a lack of transparency, unnecessary drama, and dishonesty which caused me to leave. Under different leadership I would 100% go back, I just wish I hadn't had to leave in the first place.
Pros
Fun work environment, Discount for Ascena brands, Incentive programs, Reasonable hours
Cons
No benefits for part time management, Working on Thanksgiving
Terrible place to work
Visual Merchandiser Manager (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLFebruary 5, 2019
Justice does not have a good "work/life balance" for their employees. The pay/compensation is low and the scheduling and hours are long. Their was no support from the DM or GM for the managers at all.
Cons
short break, low pay, terrible compensations
fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Santa Clarita, CAFebruary 4, 2019
fun place, god work environment . good
good
good
friendly, fun, glittery, cool
i enjoyed working with the people there . recommend to join it.
laidback workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Comstock Park, MIFebruary 2, 2019
Very laid back workplace, usually not a lot of traffic throughout the day. Weekends tend to be busier. Only few people work at a time which led to not enough hours a week.
Fun and productive working environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCFebruary 1, 2019
I learned how to fold, close and how to work well with most of my coworkers. My bosses are also very positive and supportive. I love working at Justice because the vibes there are so enlightening and just makes me want to work all the time.
Pros
Improvement of my social and people skills
Cons
Fun, productive positive place for girls
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCFebruary 1, 2019
Nice friendly environment. Great place to work. Managers are experienced and nice. Great place for a girl to work as a first job. Training was great. Loved it
Fun and nice environment
Style Advisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 31, 2019
I loved working at Justice because the management was relaxed and it was great to help families pick outfits for their little girl. I would definitely recommend this job to any high schoolers who are looking to gain experience like I did.
Sad
Lsa (Former Employee) –  Springfield, PAJanuary 31, 2019
I've been with JUSTICE since june 2018 iv been promised 3 different higher positions let alone after deciding to leave in oct i was offered a lsa position which id love to take but i had prior left for another job due to justice not giving me what i was promised i stayed juat to help bc the atore was ligit falling apart the worst it was horrible the the Store Manager gets fired so i step up taken on responsibilities i was jot trained properly i busted my but as a temp lsa just to have a 18yr old college student come in over me 35 yr old single mom open availability lwt along been busting my but in this store Seriously its the worst as much as i love this store and the cloths after this i dont think id ever Shop here anymore the disrespect let alone drama and unappreciated its really sad iv never been treated so horrible im a hard working single mom amd they used me till i had nothing left its soo sad i left other jobs to commit to them and boom just like that it was all for nothing
Fun but poor management.
Style Advisor (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZJanuary 30, 2019
People who deserved recognition didn't get it while higher positioned people in the company continued to praise mediocre work ethic. Management was poor.
Pros
Fun, good enviornment
Cons
Bad management
Fun environment
Style Advisor (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXJanuary 29, 2019
A very good job for someone who has never had a job before. Eases your way into the workforce. Relaxed, fun environment. Pay was too low and I didn’t get enough hours.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Low pay
High Pressure and Very Conservative
Style Advisor (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOJanuary 28, 2019
The pressure to sell products to each and every customer at this job is very high. They have a machine in the doorway that counts how many people come inside the threshold and salespeople are penalized if there are not the same number of transactions that day, including when large groups come in together or when people come in and out more than once. Salespeople are also expected to share personal details about themselves with coworkers and management, supposedly to demonstrate their ability to connect with others in a short time frame. The dress code is very strict (must be current, fashionable, hem below knees, no sleeveless shirts, must include jewelry but nothing on the face and no more than one pair of earrings, must include makeup, no dyed hair, no visible tattoos, etc). On more than one occasion, I was expected to take responsibility for a shift that I was not officially scheduled for or that I a coworker had claimed I had agreed to cover without asking me. One more than one occasion, management "forgot" to send me on break.
Pros
convenient location
Cons
no benefits for part time employees, stressful environment, poor management, minimum wage, strict dress code
Justice Work Experience
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oswego, ILJanuary 28, 2019
I started at this job when I was 16, and stayed until I was 18. I greatly improvement my customer service skills and ability to approach customers. I learned time management skills and organizational skills as well. My skills where improvement with the temporary management position I received. Overall, this job was great for me, however I am ready for something more professional with my 3 years of experience.
Pros
Flexible Hours, close to home
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 27, 2019
Company leadership really listens to the field to make things easier for the stores. They listen t what the customer wants and needs,

Being able to adapt and change is huge now a day when working in retail. Justice seems to always be a step ahead of everyone when it pertains to this.

Working with the people was the best part of my work at Justice
Pros
take care of there people
Cons
Took away company car