Justice Tween Brands Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Found 1,296 reviews matching the search See all 1,361 reviews
Productive but not as productive as it could have been
Sales Lead/Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Flowood, MSAugust 14, 2018
Justice was a wonderful place to work. I enjoyed seeing the tween girls happy everyday because of us. Everyone was good except this one manager. The head store manager was very rude and did not know how to talk to people at all. Her responses was very short and she talked to her employees terribly!! The workplace culture is the best part of the entire job.
I wouldn't recommend the job to anyone.
Style Advisor (Former Employee) –  hanes mall, winston salem.August 14, 2018
in the short time i worked here i was never called in i worked like 2 times every two weeks and my shifts would always get cut, the last time i worked it was a one hour shift...management is terrible the lady was rude to me and nice to everyone else.
Pros
some discounts
Cons
magement, hours
Easy and Relaxed Job
Style Advisor (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXAugust 8, 2018
Justice was a really clean store, the managers were really nice. The job itself was pretty simple not hard at all and the overall environment was really well.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Few hours
Productive and fun place to work at.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Slidell, LAAugust 7, 2018
I had a very good experience and I'm a quick learner. Every one there was very friendly including the managers and when I needed help with the sales they will show me how to do it.
Not the best place
Part Time Manager/Lead Style Advisor (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 4, 2018
Managers choose their favorites and make working life miserable for everyone else. Store managers put all work on the part time managers and give unrealistic time expectations that if not met result in a write up
Fun work environment
Lead Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNAugust 3, 2018
Justice is a great place to work if you need manager experience or just a high school student looking for work history. Upbeat music and fun people to work with.
Pros
Discount on clothes, fun co workers
Cons
Unpaid lunch, on your feet entire shift, strict rules on breaks
Average job with poor management
3RD KEY HOLDER (Former Employee) –  Mandarin, FLAugust 3, 2018
When I first started this job, I loved it. The people that worked there were amazing, everyone got along, and the customers were great for the most part. It was fine and dandy until we had a shift in management. The first new manager was a lot more strict than the first, but we all adapted well to her and understood that a new store manager means a change of environment. The third store manager change was the worst. This store manager had been with the company for 10+ years and made sure everyone knew it. She brought over her key holder and her assistant manager, and they were both just as bad. It was their way or the highway. I was open to the change, and tried as hard as I could to understand that they have their way of doing things, but they were constantly telling me everything I was doing was wrong, even though that was what I was taught. Would not recommend this job to anyone if you're not 18 or younger.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Management, not flexible with shifts
Great for a first job
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, GAAugust 3, 2018
Justice is a great place to work at if it's your first job or just a temporary thing. Definitely couldn't do longterm here. Terrible pay for what you're required to do for the store.
Pros
Fun enviroment
Cons
Terrible pay
Good Job
Palatine- Style Advisor (Former Employee) –  Palatine, ILAugust 3, 2018
It is a good for a first job, manager were great. only worked in palatine but it was great. we all got along. The pay is not as good but its something. If you like working in fashion and with kids its great.
Very up beat
Style Advisor (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 2, 2018
Great place to work for as a 1st job or as a 2nd job. Very up beat and cheerful. This is a very fast place to work for and has great benefits. Never a dull moment.
Overall good experience.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Wheeling, ILAugust 1, 2018
I really enjoyed working in retail and sharing my interest in fashion. It was really cool getting to see the kids shop and show their personality through the clothing they choose.
Depends on the store
Assistant Store Leader (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 1, 2018
I loved working at Justice in Oxford Valley Mall, in Langhorne, PA. But once I was transferred to Philadelphia Mills, it was terrible. I felt like no one paid attention to the customer, unless they thought they were stealing. There was constantly tasking happening & being put before the customer. It was a whole different situation at oxford, the customer ALWAYS came first. Yes tasks were important, but only after you took care of the customer. Overall, I loved my job, I just hated where I was transferred too.
Busy work and gossip
Brand Rep (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNJuly 31, 2018
A typical day at work would include straightening the racks and folding clothes. I would also help customers and check them out.
I learned how to avoid gossip and finish work in a timely manner and how good communication will fix most problems.
The managers would pick favorites and give them better shifts.
the culture was always a negative competition between managers and employees that was fueled by outside issues.
The hardest part of the job was dealing with the negative comments from managers or other employees.
The most enjoyable part of this job was talking to and helping customers. It was always fun to help them pick out clothes and accessories.
Pros
Good location
Cons
rude coworkers
relaxed
Key Holder/Manager on Duty (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILJuly 30, 2018
Overall, the job was very straight forward and easy. Good communication between all members of management even with other stores. I really enjoyed the people I worked with and the work environment
slow paced
Style Advisor (Former Employee) –  Millbury, MAJuly 30, 2018
usually slow paced unless there is a promotion or sale going on. it gets very boring when there is not much to do because ill personally be engaged in an activity.
productive work place
Style Advisor (Former Employee) –  Tilton, NHJuly 30, 2018
Working for Justice was very fun. I liked seeing the glamorous young tween girls tryout their outfits on our "runway" stage. I also enjoyed the company a lot, everyone was enthusiastic about there job which i loved!
Pros
discounts on apparel
Cons
short breaks, low pay, not enough hours
Cool
Crew (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIJuly 30, 2018
Working at tween brand was cool new experience wish I could stay it was great working there co-worker was friendly....... I enjoying helping people with finding what they need or matching
Pros
I got to learn a lil bite more about Cashier
Cons
Bad timing
A fun place to work but pretty slow
Style Advisor (Former Employee) –  Wausau, WIJuly 29, 2018
Overall working here wasn't too bad. The cons were mostly location-specific such as being understaffed for floor sets we were usually unprepared for, and lacking in traffic.
The pros were the company ethics and how understanding management was.
LEAD BRAND REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJuly 28, 2018
I enjoyed working for this company. You were able to interact with customers and build a great relationship, bringing the same customers back. There was good job security and longevity of employees.
Love it
Style Advisor (Current Employee) –  Elizabethtown, KYJuly 27, 2018
Justice is such a wonderful pace to work. Taylor is amazing and so easy to get along with. She’s your boss but she’s also willing to do whatever you aren’t able to. Don’t hesitate to ask questions! Any of the employees will be able to help!
Pros
Snack table
Cons
Not enough snacks