Justice Tween Brands Employee Reviews

Found 1,488 reviews matching the search See all 1,557 reviews
positive, productive & fun workplace
Style Advisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 11, 2018
A typical day of work is quick paced, fun, energetic, and positive at all times. I learn more as I go for example; how to talk up sales & products, how to function at the cash register, how to stock etc. Management is positive with patience to teach more along as we grow in our brand. Culture is colorful and vibrant with plenty of ideas flowing to make it fun here at Justice. I haven't had a hard time at work & the most enjoyable part of my job is helping and satisfying the customer.
Pros
30min breaks, discounts, fun event hosting
It’s an amazing workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 9, 2018
I loved all my managers. The work environment is amazing and exciting. The interview process was thorough and easy. The pay is decent and everyone has a good work ethic.
Ok job, fun to interact with kids, didn’t pay well, horrible management.
Style Advisor (Former Employee) –  Arden, NCNovember 9, 2018
Wouldn’t recommend. Horrible management, unreasonably low pay, crazy high expectations, expected to mind read. The work environment can be very hostile at times, employees tend to exclude others. High school-like environment.
Pros
The kids were mostly very sweet!
Cons
Management, low salary, very quick paced, unbelievably high almost impossible expectations.
Good job.
Associate (Former Employee) –  Pikeville, KYNovember 7, 2018
It was a very good job. It worked well with my school and athletics schedules. Very good job for anyone looking for part time while in school or doing extra activities.
Great people to work with! Just a lot of sassy girls in one place!
Tween Brands - Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 6, 2018
If you don't get along with teenage girls don't work here. That's all there is. But overall it was a fun work environment and usually, everybody was pretty nice.
Low pay and little acknowledgement
Lead Style Advisor (Current Employee) –  Farmington, UTNovember 5, 2018
The pay is one of the lowest in the shopping center it is located. The workers are not appreciated. Corporate policies make it difficult to meet and exceed goals in sales as well as logistics.
Fun place to work
STYLE ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  Baton RougeNovember 4, 2018
Very fast & fun place to work at .
The children will make you laugh .
The store is very full .
The costumers are very nice & postivite attitude!
The store keep You busy y’all the time .

The store is right next to the food court in the mall of Louisiana.
Pros
Discounts
Fun work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Madison, WINovember 3, 2018
It was overall a really great job, and I got along with everyone that worked and shopped there. A very well work experience for me. I wish I could have stayed longer.
Fun place to work but very poor hours.
Style Advisor (Former Employee) –  Niles, OHNovember 2, 2018
I loved working here with a passion. I loved making little girls feel so confident like i wish people would of made me. I went 3 months without working which was awful and why i had to make the choice to leave bc i was unable to pay for my car payment and insurance with not working.
Pros
Very nice staff
Cons
No hours
Fun loving environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCOctober 31, 2018
Justice is a fun loving environment where it is a pleasure to go and work whenever I can. It’s a great environment for people that love people and the working environment is comforting.
Pros
Discounts, loving environment
Amazing!
SALES FLOOR ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Dubuque, IAOctober 28, 2018
I have never worked in a more fun and positive environment! The manager is the best and most understanding one out there! Working here gives you a great opportunity to use your creativity. Seeing the bright colors and being around young girls smiling ear to ear when they walk in is amazing! working makes my day every day I work!
Pros
Management and teamwork1
Cons
hourly wage
It was an okay place to work
customer service (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INOctober 28, 2018
I did like the manager but not the assistant manager so much. I'm glad that it was a temporary job . Because it wasn't the right for me. I chose to leave because it wasn't the right fit for me
Pros
cute clothes
Cons
staff wasn't very friendly
Great Environment just not for me
Manager Training (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, NJOctober 28, 2018
A day here for me was just not my pace that I was used to. I needed something faster but it was not a bad decision for me to work there. I gave me a look into the environment that I want to work in. If I ever need to I would go back but it would not be my first choice.
Justice for girls
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dublin, CAOctober 24, 2018
This was a seasonal temp position i was working . it was an overall good experience its a lot of hours anx worth it. Good enviroment if your a friendly person.
It Was Fun
Assistant Store Manager of Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJOctober 23, 2018
I worked at Justice on and off from when I was in high school all through out post grad. The message of Justice is great. Giving young girls the chance to express their own personal style while also keeping their innocence. Music was fun, and guests are even better. I built really strong relationships with neighboring stores in the district which helped with loss prevention and finding nearby products. The company is small which wasn't a bad thing, but it didn't leave much room for growth other than moving to other stores if people quit.
Pros
Breaks, discounts, fun environment
Cons
No room for growth
Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 22, 2018
The company mission is great. I worked at the flag ship store, so there was always a lot of pressure with the CEO and designers always coming in. The management was poor.
fun place
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Stapleton, COOctober 22, 2018
Fun job if you are looking for a salesman job. They want you to go up and above to sale their clothes and products. Only really busy during holidays and school time.
chill and fun working environment
Style Advisor (Current Employee) –  Salisbury, MDOctober 20, 2018
The managers there are awesome as well as the employees we all work together to create a excellent work environment and a place where teen girls love to shop! We have fashion shows every so often for the girls to show off there model skills and express themselves in a fun and creative way!
Pros
40% off discount on your purchase for employees
Cons
Short hours
Fun Workplace
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 20, 2018
Justice was my first job. It was so great. I used to be shy but after working there I really broke out of my shell. I love customer service. Great work place.
Pros
Fun Employees
Not worth it
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  PaOctober 18, 2018
Each morning you fill out paperwork to let you know how you did for the prior day and week. Read emails, check to-do's, keep up on segment reports and how the busy is doing. Some SM's have you do equations and everything on a daily basis but some do not, they say we are too busy when really we weren't, she just didnt wanna go it. The hard part is not getting any feedback, good or bad. There was just way too much drama, mostly started or continued by SM, nothing done to stop it. Scheduling was always the same old shifts nothing different, all the SM did was complain about having a personal life, sorry you make the schedule. Everywhere you go is drama, but she will do what she can to play others against each other and then get you to leave, then months later after talking bad ask you to come back. Due to panic and the holidays approaching. I would not ever work for this co again. Great job for high schoolers who aren't looking for much and moms just wanting a discount.
Pros
Helping girls find what they wanted, discount
Cons
Non Flexible schedule, stress and drama