Justrite Manufacturing Company LLC, a parent company of Basic Concepts Inc. and US Chemical Storage Employee Reviews

Unprofessional, management does not communicate like a real person
Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILJuly 24, 2018
Company acts as if there is a work life balance. This is incorrect. Only benefit to this company is they pay average. People there act nice. Management is unprofessional the do not communicate. Careful if you work there, most people have a hidden agenda.
Pros
people act nice
Cons
Expect your life to revolve around your job, people are not trust worthy
Justrite Manufacturing
Factory Worker (Current Employee) –  Mattoon, ILDecember 13, 2017
Justrite is a very good place to work for. They treat you well. You do have to be careful not to get bumped off your shift though. They tend to do that.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Union Rules
A Good place to Work
Analyst/Project Lead/EDI/Developer (Former Employee) –  Mattoon, ILSeptember 5, 2017
I enjoyed working in a smaller company.There were challenges that made my job much more interesting. It is in the town of Mattoon, IL. It is a small town. It has a lot of small town ways. I would say that if you like then you would not like working in this small town. I prefer small cities to a small town.
As a manufacturing plant, it has the atmosphere of a manufacturing plant.
Pros
Steady work
Cons
Small town
Pays very good, outstanding benifets
Machine Operator Assembly, Fill in Machine Setup (Current Employee) –  Mattoon, ILApril 10, 2017
Justrite is a good place to work and one of the best paying jobs in this area. Not all of the company people actually care about the operators who work the production floor because we are a union, but above all its a great place to work.
Pros
great pay, great benifets
Cons
summer heat is extream
Provides great wage and benefits to employees
Dept 82-Group Leader/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Mattoon, ILJune 7, 2016
Justrite is able to provide long term job employment and regular wage increases. Union employee after probationary period is over
Pros
Wage, Benefits, Employee assistance progam, Wellness and Health incenitives
Cons
55+ Hours most of the time
Company moving in many directions
Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mattoon, ILNovember 8, 2013
Company has been on a expansion ever since I worked there. Lots of ideas and building up of people. Company is very profitable and has a great product. Typical Manufacturing environment
Small company with a progressive leadership
Service and Logistics Manager (Current Employee) –  Mattoon, ILJuly 12, 2013
Excellent products and strategies for distribution.
Typical day consists of reviewing and analyzing freight and warehousing, as well as ensuring budgets, productivity and safety objectives are achieved.
Learned logistics both domestic and international, as well as working with 3PLs.
Good hard-working team throughout the company.
Most enjoyable part is implementing best in business practices and developing new warehousing opportunities, and taking care of our customers.
a good place to work
Packer (Former Employee) –  Mattoon, ILMarch 4, 2013
I was packing fire into a box , wial placing stickers an parts into a box wial the line was moving , plus we had to clean up after the shift .. The management was good. The people i worked with was fun an we laughed all the time at lunch an breaks ..The hardest part was when i was there for 3 months an he told us not to buy a new car the ment they was goona let people go an i was on that list....
Pros
20 minutes away from my apartment
Cons
breaks was every 2 hrs an we had a 30 ty minute lunch
Temp Job
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Mattoon, ILJanuary 13, 2013
The only bad thing about Justrite is that when I worked there I was a temp and on my 89th day they let me go so they wouldn't have to hire me full time.

See more Justrite Manufacturing Company LLC, a parent company of Basic Concepts Inc. and US Chemical Storage reviews

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Justrite Manufacturing Company LLC, a parent company of Basic Concepts Inc. and US Chemical Storage. Our community is ready to answer.

Justrite Manufacturing Company LLC, a parent company of Basic Concepts Inc. and US Chemical Storage Reviews by Job Title

Justrite Manufacturing Company LLC, a parent company of Basic Concepts Inc. and US Chemical Storage Reviews by Location