Juvly Aesthetics Employee Reviews

The Job culture is horrible
Client Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 15, 2019
Please do not be fooled by these reviews. They writer their own reviews on here and yelp. The providers are trained by other company trained orividers. Not doctors they avoid the state by any means because no physician is not there only one per month.
Best place to work at
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 7, 2019
I can honestly say that I love my job and people I work with. Everyone here is friendly, encouraging and knowledgeable. It’s a beautiful work environment with lots of growth opportunities. We also have very supportive managers as well as the owners.
Very rewarding
Master Provider (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 29, 2019
Working in this industry and for this company has been very rewarding. It's a great environment for learning and growing. Very fast paced and never the same. No one day is like the next. But we all work together and make sure our clients have the greatest experience possible.
Pros
staff treatment, learning
Cons
very little downtime
lots of work... little pay
JUVLY AESTHETICS (Former Employee) –  OhioOctober 17, 2018
Staff was friendly, management was a revolving door and they don't pay very well for the expectations of the job. Inconsistent strategies and policies which allowed for lots of errors... and staff would suffer for it and take the fall for their miscommunications. Shady and far from "Transparent".
Pros
Great Staff treatment benefits
Cons
bad pay, bad energy, no job stability
Best Place I've Ever Worked At
Provider (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 22, 2018
I loved my time at Juvly, it was quick paced and really encouraged you to not only own your work but also self manage and gave me an my coworkers the opportunity to change our environment as we see fit.
This company isn't for everyone but if you're a top performer you should apply.
Cosmetic Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 1, 2018
This company isn't for everyone but if you're a top performer you should apply. Hours are long and you will put in time for your reward.. but there is a reward. If you're a hard worker, it will be recognized. If you're lazy, you should stay home. I have been given more opportunities within the company since I started than any other employer I have been with. You are given the control to either excel or fail at your job here, and if you succeed you will be very happy. Training is intensive so you are always set up for success. You make or break your own position.
Amazing Place to Work
Master Aesthetician (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 5, 2017
I work at the Cincinnati location and have nothing but good things to say about Juvly. I have learned so much in the couple of months I have been with the company and plan to stay for a very long time.

Juvly is for people who are serious about their career and has more than enough opportunities for you to succeed. With their crazy and brilliant marketing they will bring the clients to you. There is a lot of training for you and they will make sure you are comfortable with the work you are doing.

Management is fantastic and will actively listen to any recommendations or concerns that you have. The interview process is a very thorough to make sure you are a right fit for the company.

The women I work with are more than fantastic and eager to help, you MUST be a team player to work here.
Pros
Lots of free lunches, fun environment, plenty of services to do, free services, health benefits, Pto
Is what you make of it
Employee (Current Employee) –  OhioDecember 5, 2017
Working at Juvly is a one of a kind experience. It is extremely demanding, management asks for a lot, and no day is the same. If you are looking for a nine-to-five, I HIGHLY recommend you avoid Juvly – as there is no way it will ever be that type of work atmosphere. If you are looking to learn more than you ever will, better yourself, make money, and challenge yourself – I HIGHLY recommend you apply here. It’s stressful, challenging, and forces you to truly push yourself – that’s why I have stuck around for a year and love it.
Pros
Gaining priceless experience, Staff Treatment Benefits, Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, Awesome Industry
Cons
Long hours, weekend work, stressful at times
Nightmare employer
Employee (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 27, 2017
This was the worst job experience of my life. Complete lack of any organization or structure to the business. Owners cut corners to increase profit. The work environment was unnecessarily stressful. Employees were treated like expedible items. Pay was not accurate or on time. Would not recommend this employee to my worst enemy.
Pros
Free product and services, great co-workers
Cons
Unorganized, poor treatment by management, stressful
The transparency in the company is really nice
Cosmetic Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 16, 2017
One of this company's values is transparency which is nice. Management is accessible and available. Lots of very good people work here, especially injectors. It's nice to be part of an innovative company, can't wait to see what the future holds.
Pros
lots of free lunches, good health care, good employee perks
poor leadership
Employee (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 9, 2017
Severe lack of positive leadership. Leadership team actually gossips about employees behind their backs. Serious lack of integrity and when addressed, swept under the rug.
Marketing Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 13, 2017
Juvly is a great place to work with great perks, and career advancement opportunities. The management is supportive and the staff is friendly. It is a great work environment.
Great company if you want to make a lot of money
Cosmetic Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 15, 2017
This company is not for everyone, but if you want to work hard and make a lot of money, it's great. Schedule is not very flexible and hours can be long. But it's awesome to work in an industry which doesn't deal with insurance, and where most clients are happy. Great training program.
Pros
good pay, many free lunches, great training.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Juvly Aesthetics. Our community is ready to answer.