Juvo Plus, Inc. Employee Reviews

4.2
Ratings breakdown
Great Opportunity to be Part of an Awesome Team
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Monrovia, CAFebruary 15, 2018
Juvo+ is a growing company with opportunity to learn, grow and succeed. The company culture is one of the best I've experienced and the people are genuinely a pleasure to work with. This is a great company to join for or anyone wishing to be part of a growing, international start-up organization, and be part of a team of outstanding individuals. Everyone plays an important role within the company, but it is collaboration among all that makes the big picture work. If you want to work hard and play harder, then this is the place to be!
Pros
Company Culture, Office Snacks and Beverages, Modern Workplace
Used to be a good company
Employee (Former Employee) –  Monrovia, CAJanuary 6, 2018
I enjoyed most of my time here. The pay could have been a little better and the vendors were frustrating to work with at times. You can come to work wearing a t-shirt and jeans and are allowed to listen to music while working. Management was mostly respectful and willing to listen to ideas.
Pros
Laid back work environment. Friendly employees
Cons
No job security and the company is constantly changing
Really enjoyed my years at juvo plus
Warehouse Lead Person (Former Employee) –  Irwindale, CASeptember 1, 2017
I pretty much knew how everything was. I think I was a good worker at juvo . Everyone was treated good . We all worked together as one. Everyone was cool with everyone.

Want to know more about Juvo Plus, Inc.?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Juvo Plus, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Juvo Plus, Inc. Reviews by Location