JVM Lending Employee Reviews

Best Job
Loan Processor (Current Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAOctober 27, 2016
I love working at JVM; we have a wonderful culture here, and I never stop learning. Our industry is incredibly dynamic, and we have a great team that makes coming to work fun, no matter how busy it gets. I've worked for a number of different employers in different capacities, and working at JVM is the best job that I've ever had by far.
Excellent place to work!
Mortgage Analyst (Current Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAOctober 26, 2016
Excellent training program; opportunities for advancement; supportive boss who cares about each employee's well-being and overal morale of the company; great employees/co-workers; excellent reputation in the community - it's a good feeling to work for a company that is so highly reputed.
Best place I have ever worked!!
Mortgage Analyst (Current Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAOctober 26, 2016
Amazing team of supportive and fun co-workers. Job is challenging, but so rewarding. The opportunity for growth is more than I imagined. It is easy for a hard working employee to become successful quickly.

The training is completely provided in house--I literally knew nothing about a mortgage before coming here!

The culture is fantastic--I am talking happy hours, Tahoe trips, jenga tournaments, you name it :)

I want to retire from here!
Pros
food in the office, monthly taco tuesdays provided, great salary and benefits, great co-workers.
Cons
long hours during busy season

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JVM Lending. Our community is ready to answer.

JVM Lending Reviews by Job Title