JWB Real Estate Capital Employee Reviews

Great place, great people, great culture
Portfolio Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 14, 2018
JWB is by far the most unique and rewarding company to work for. If I ever have a tough day at work, I am still excited to get back to it the next day. I feel truly valued at this company. Between the volunteer events, ownership PTO, company outings, incentivized bonuses, Dream Manager Program, and weekly 121 meetings with my manager.. there is nothing more I could ask for.
Great atmosphere to build knowledge and develope
Property Management (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 21, 2018
JWB is a great place with great people. The most enjoyable part of my job as a property manager at JWB is the relationships that I get to build with both my teammates and residents of the Jacksonville community.
Pros
Free lunch, great people
Cons
High paced problem solving environment
Accountability
Acquisitions (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 20, 2018
This is a great place to work. The sense of accountability that is created inspires you to "do what is right, not what is easy". They focus on the development of their employees which in turn helps the development of the growing company.
Pros
great environment, work/life balance, professional/personal development
JWB Rocks!
Administrative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 16, 2018
JWB is a great place to work with outstanding teammates and a fun environment. It is by far the best place I have ever worked. The focus is on celebrating victories, wins and successes while learning from failures. I enjoy coming to work every day because no one is berating me, tearing me down or undermining me. Many people on the team care about me in genuine ways and I consider most of my coworkers to be friends.

Companies should study JWB and replicate some of the epic culture and philosophies that go on here, because everyone deserves a workplace this cool.
Pros
Great team, lots of support, positive vibes
Cons
They can't hire everyone in the world
Motivating and fun place to be
Inside Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 29, 2018
A very fulfilling and collaborative work environment. The team is passionate, innovative and always growing. In two years, I haven't gone a day without learning something new.
Pros
endless opportunities to grow and take on responsibilities
Collaborative and dynamic work environment
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 16, 2017
JWB is growing quickly and it is an exciting time to be working for them. It is obvious that they take hiring decisions seriously to ensure each new teammate will challenge themselves and others to constantly be improving. No company is perfect, but JWB's leadership style is one that supports creativity and collaboration at all levels, making it a fun place to come to work every day. This company possesses incredible potential and I feel fortunate to have found a place here!
Pros
Free lunch, Supportive Work Environment, Pto
Proud to be a part of this AMAZING company!!
Client Relations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 25, 2017
I am truly proud to be a part of this team and proud of the company as a whole. Solid ethics, an amazing management team, incredible coworkers and a team that has everyone’s best interest at heart. This is the only company that I have ever worked for that I never have to question if a task will be completed or needs follow up. Everyone has the same work ethic, ideas and goals in mind. This is a well-oiled machine that I am honored to be a part of.

The charitable aspect is another highpoint of JWB. Whether we are volunteering as a team or recognized for individual volunteer work outside of JWB, JWB prides itself in giving back to the community. Ultimately, JWB cares. In addition to monthly volunteering, JWB assists employees with reaching personal goals that are not work related. If you have a goal, just let someone know and the entire team will push you until your reach success! Ultimately, they want the best for their employees outside of work which speaks volumes.

All in all, I love going to work every day. That should be a testament in itself. The environment is enjoyable, you always hear laughter and the initial training to set new employees up for success is impeccable. You are given the tools to succeed along with the core value of “Empower people to make mistakes and fail forward”. If you make a mistake, just own the responsibility and grow from that. JWB is the best!!!
Pros
Management, Benefits, Co-workers, Team building, Free lunch, Bonuses, Team outings, Volunteer opportunities, Gym membership
I love jwb
JWB Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 27, 2017
JWB is the place to work. If you are looking for a company that actually cares about you as an individual then this is the company to work for. We are like a family here. It does not matter what department you are in, everyone helps one another with anything that they can. It is truly amazing working for JWB! Leadership and management are awesome here. They want you to do better and allow you to learn every step of the way. Amazing people and amazing company!
Great work environment with supportive team and lots of opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  7563 Philips HighwayAugust 14, 2017
I have been working at JWB for 3 months now and everyday I come to work I am very thankful to work for such an awesome company. Everyone who works here is so nice an genuinely cares about each other. I look forward to
Pros
Free lunch, a lot of PTO, supportive teammates
Cons
Can't think of any cons.
What do you want in your career?
New Construction (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 17, 2017
If you are searching for a career instead of a paycheck, this is the company to work for! JWB cares about your personal well-being as well as your growth within the company. JWB strives to help you achieve your goals, gives back to the community and constantly has a positive outlook!
Pros
Free Lunch, Culture events, Dream Manager program, Always positive, Encouraging, Healthcare, Dental, 401K
JWB is amazing!
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 11, 2017
JWB is an amazing company to work for. They are a team of individuals who value others, care about their employee's qualify of life and are just overall a fun group of people to be around.
Pros
Free Lunch, Culture events, invests money into charities, has quarterly bonuses.
Cons
N/a
Best Place to Work!
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 11, 2017
JWB is hands down the best! I've never worked for a company who cares as much about their employees personally as they do professionally. The owners get it and they built a company that stands for everything the believe in. The culture is lived out daily and makes for an exciting, fun, motivating and encouraging work atmosphere.

Making the choice to switch careers was an extremely difficult decision for me, however, I have felt at home since day 1, and only wish I would have known about this company sooner. If you don't want to grow and learn more, you're in the wrong place. Each day there's someone new pushing you to be better and to know more. How many people can say that the owner of their company invests in their personal goals? This is a place I love coming to and have enjoyed every single day of working here.
Pros
Work-life balance; Free lunches; Ownership PTO; Volunteer opportunities; Group outings
Cons
If there are any, I haven't seen them yet
I've never been happier!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 11, 2017
JWB has completely transformed my life in the best way. I was wary at first, when I read negative reviews. But those fears are gone. I have only been here a few months and I have made very close friends. Management always makes an effort to seek me out and comment positively upon my performance. It has done wonders for my confidence and work ethic.
Pros
Free lunches, lots of team-building, one-on-ones with management, fun culture
Cons
Many people here work regular 45+ hrs/week, but the pros make these weeks worth it
Redefined the meaning of 'team work' - JWB breathes and lives its core values.
Operations Administrator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 13, 2016
Making a career change to JWB was truly the best decision I have ever made! On a daily basis, the team spirit amazes me; both professionally and personally.

The core values are clearly lived and shared by all. The benefits are amazing, my co-workers are hard-working, honest and love their jobs, we are on the same page with our goals, and always make time to give back to the community by volunteering.

The leaders care about each one of us and take the time to show it, in various ways. I am constantly learning and growing.
Pros
Free lunches, gym membership, Pto
Cons
They like to feed you, expect weight gain
Best Company I Have Ever Worked For!
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 8, 2016
From the moment I started the application process, to being here for over two months now, I am so happy that I landed this awesome career opportunity with JWB. Besides being exactly what I was looking for in a position (Property Manager), the company and culture have just completely blown me away. I have worked in the corporate world and also worked abroad for several companies, and I have never come across a company quite like this one.

Everyone wants you to be WHO YOU ARE, not what you think they want you to be. Everyone is extremely open minded, creative, brilliant, hard working, fun and always growing. The level of communication between coworkers, departments and the four founders/owners are extremely progressive. Your voice is heard and if you have an amazing idea, it is always considered and often times implemented! We work really hard here, the job is definitely no cake walk, but the support of the team and smashing goals time after time make it so worthwhile and feel like you are truly accomplishing something.

The benefits and perks of being an employee are also incredible. There are free lunches every day, uncapped ownership PTO, full health benefits, 401K program, the Dream Manager Program, Leadership Classes, having a full on support system for buying your first home or your own rental properties, monthly team events, quarterly bonuses...I can't even list everything. They really do care about their employees happiness and well being. They want you to be the best person you can be and achieve all your goals and dreams. It sounds cheesy and too good
  more... to be true, but I really am not even exaggerating.

I truly don't believe that there is any other company out there I would be happier working for, and I don't plan to find out!
Pros
The entire team, the welcoming openminded culture, free lunches, team events, Dream Manager Program, the in depth hiring process, bonuses, health benefits, ownership PTO
Cons
I can't think of anything negative that hasn't helped me grow or fail forward
Best Place to Work in Jax
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 26, 2016
Working at JWB has been such an amazing experience from the beginning. From the first week you're started off cross training with all departments so you can get to know the whole business.
The team is supportive, the work is challenging and everyone is recognized for wins both big and small.
Pros
free lunch, volunteer work
Cons
high volume
Best Job I've Ever Had
Property Management (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 25, 2016
Since I've started working at JWB, my whole outlook on what work-life should be like. Sure, we all hope to look forward to going to work everyday, but how many of us really do?

One of the first things that stuck out to me as this being a unique, innovative company was JWB's interview process. I now know that they are as thorough as they are because they want to be sure that each employee is the right fit for the company and that we are the right fit for them.

JWB offers an incredible training process in which they walk you through not only the expectations and responsibilities you will be dealing with on a day to day basis, but how your position here fits in and affects the rest of the company. You will be familiarized with the various departments and the role that each department plays.

The management at JWB is great for so many reasons. One of the things that I particularly enjoy is that each team has a weekly meeting with just the members of their department and then once a week the entire company meets to update everyone on what is happening within each department so we can all stay on the same page and support each other with goals we have accomplished and talk about future goals.

Not having any property management experience when I started at JWB, I was eager to learn about all of the responsibilities I was going to have. I feel like I have learned so much in such a short period of time, yet still have much more to learn. My team is so encouraging, helpful and always there to answer any questions that I have.

The "culture" here at JWB is everything
  more... that they promised it would be and more. I will never forget during the interview process, I came into the office and said, "It seems like you guys really have a lot of fun here, like you're all friends." One of my interviewers responded, "Well that's because we really are all friends!" At this point, I was already convinced that I would love it here at JWB and I today I can confidently say that I do. The people and the "culture" here make me feel like not only to they care about each one of us as an individual, but they care about what they do and how they can contribute to making a difference in the Jacksonville community.  less
Pros
Free Lunch, Free Gym Membership, "JWB Cafe" (lunch room), Healthcare
I Walk Into Work Everyday With A Smile!
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  JacksonvilleJune 3, 2015
The company culture is incredibly supportive and team oriented. JWB truly cares about the wellbeing and development of each employee. Our leasing team operates as one cohesive unit. As a leasing agent, we spend the majority of our time on the phones facilitating showings and following up with leads. This is a team based sales floor so we constantly rally around each other to reach weekly and monthly goals. I would recommend this position to anyone with high energy, a flexible schedule, the ability to work well with others, and a great sense of humor!
Pros
Flex Schedule=Every Other Friday off, Team Events, Dream Manager Program
Cons
Working 2 Saturdays Per Month
Great people, great company, great product
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 20, 2015
One of the things that initially drew me to JWB was the culture. I did my research and the company had multiple awards and accolades to its name, making it a very attractive place to apply for employment.

I am happy to say the hype was real! This company culture is great and everyone I met since starting with this company has been helpful, hospitable and fun. The company offers health benefits (even though, by law, they dont have to!), pays for my gym membership (of my choice!) and allow for open discussion on all things related to the job. We make choices as a team more often than not and the atmosphere at work is definitely work hard and have fun.

We do "culture events" once a month as well. This is a really cool thing my company does and I wish other companies would jump on board! Each month we have a giving back, volunteering-type event where we provide a service, do work & give back to the community. Here and there we also do one that is for us, just for fun!

JWB is a great place to work and to those who aren't a part of this team, be jealous! :)
Pros
free lunch, gym membership, free parking, health benefits
Great Place, great people!
Property Inspector (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FlApril 8, 2015
There aren't to many places of business quite like JWB. Always growing, always striving to better itself as well as its employees. Its refreshing to work at a place that encourages you to look at your position not just as a job but as a career and invest yourself into it in that way. No situation is perfect but the key is having leadership that is aware of changes that need to be made and actively seeks new ways to overcome those challenges.
Pros
gym memberships, culture events, volunteer work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JWB Real Estate Capital. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8