JWilliams Staffing Employee Reviews

Not applicable
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO 80202July 19, 2018
Not applicable or available they were a staffing agency so they were acting as dispatch for job opportunities searching there network of clients and placing you accordingly based off of expertise skills and experience
Pros
Good network
Cons
Poor client care
Excellent Stadfing Agency!
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CAJuly 10, 2018
Excellent staff to work with you and find you the right community to work for. Scheduling staff as well is always around to help and quick to answer any questions.
Pros
Staff is the best and how hard they work to find you a job!
Cons
Driving to different areas
A great training offered
TEMPORARY SALES ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 9, 2018
J Williams Staffing provided a whole day training for new people to join the new home sales job culture. An always upbeat leader creates a fun and happy foundation.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
low pay
I really like this job
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 1, 2018
It’s the reason why I really want to be a leasing consoltent it was like a preview of what can be if I am permitt somewhere I love the fact I worked with multiple management companies in many ways there the same with minor differences
Meeting new people was great! Showing new homes was awesome!
Real Estate Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 30, 2018
I personally don't feel the company put enough effort to gain more business in this local area. The Real Estate market is very hot at this time and there should be more opportunities to work with various builders in this area. Instead, the work order come far a few between. I think the marketing should improve and staff should work on employing the current staff before bring on new employees. I think the employees should be trained better per builder's requirements, so when potential customers enter premises then the sales temporary staff are more equipped to answer all basic questions to the fullest of their abilities instead of saying things like " I will take your questions and pass them to the Sales Mgrs".
Professional
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Roseville, CAApril 26, 2018
JWilliams Staffing works really hard to position us in hire situation. I would highly recommend this company for job opportunities with new home builders.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
work weekends
Good place to start a new position
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAApril 18, 2018
This was my first temp job and I highly recommend it if your trying to break into a new industry and can't afford school only. Good pay, good hours and you get the experience.
Pros
pay
Cons
Temp
Great experience before you get hired by builder
Assistant to a realtor on site (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 24, 2018
Management is great! The assignments are fun and you get to meet a lot of different people from all over . The communication is great . You get to do a lot of similar things as a realtor on site.
Pros
Good experience and exposure
Cons
Waiting for full time placement with builder
Being a New Home Sales Assistant
New Home Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXMarch 14, 2018
This is a fun position where you get to work with people looking for a new home, showing the features and benefits, plus giving information. Enjoyed.
Pros
Helping People
Agency part time on call work
Office Support Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CA.March 8, 2018
Agency, I can pick and choose when and where I want to work. I Like having the option to select which community, I will take an assignment at. I have selected to work in the Inland Empire areas only, and I would like to always get the Community name, before I accept an assignment, which they never provide. I always need to call the Agency, to ask where the assignment is, and this takes time.
Pros
Do your job and be a model employee and you will not have any issues.
Cons
I you come across a full time position, opening, the schedule will always include weekend work. I have been making the same hourly rate for 3 years, and I have never had any review to discuss an increase.
Williams Staffing
Leasing Consultant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, CAMarch 7, 2018
They are extremely helpful and very informative. I enjoy working for them. They have given me my first break in Real Estate Market. I would recommend
Pros
Great Pay
Easy job
New Homes Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Trinity, FLMarch 7, 2018
It's an on-call position and ideal for a retiree looking to make a little extra money or a stay at mom not in need of a regular paycheck. The position itself is with New Home builders as what is referred to in the industry as a "model minder". Basically, you provide sales coverage at the model centers in the absence of the builders' sales staff.
Pros
It's an easy job if you like meeting people and working in luxury homes.
Cons
There are not set hours., You are on call and may not work for weeks, Assignments are filled the day before or day after, You can't budget time or money.
Great Place to Work
Senior Community in Hercules (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CAFebruary 16, 2018
Very good with Placement, always has work for your. Flexible understanding willing to work with you at all times. Very informative and keeps you in formed at all times.
Nice people to work for
New Home Sales Counselor (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CAFebruary 7, 2018
Real estate assisting from start to finish. Lots of Training available and easy to understand web-site.

Management is easy to access and the pay is fair. Hours are Good and weekend work is always required.

But that is always to be expected in new home sales.

Good place to work.
Temp job
TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENTS/LEASING AGENT (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAJanuary 25, 2018
Working for this company is a great place to work and learn in the culture of leasing apartments, sometimes you have great management at apartment sites, sometimes not, the hardest part of the job is keeping up with the many programs leasing consists of, the most enjoyable part is the many different residents.
Pros
Employee of the month awards
Cons
Checks take a long time in the mail
Favorable workplace culture and environment
Real Estate Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 7, 2018
Appreciate the opportunity to collaborate and learn new skills to enhance my career; and
Enjoy meeting people and supporting their decision making towards purchasing a new home.
Fine when work is available
Leasing Consultant/Concierge (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CADecember 14, 2017
Nice staff just not consistent enough work for me to survive.
Typical day is just working in leasing office and sometimes showing the property.
Hardest part of job is finding how to park at each new assignment.
Most enjoyable part of job is not feeling trapped.
Pros
Nice staff and work fine when it was available
Cons
Most jobs offered far away
ok
New Homes Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 5, 2017
Management were very unprofessional. Was double assigned for a builder several times and was told to go home after I drove all the way to the assignment and was not compensated for my time or travel. Manage focused on the negatives and not positives of thier employees.
Pros
Cons
Low pay
Great staffing agency for leasing professionals
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 7, 2017
JWilliams Staffing is perfect for anyone looking to start on a new career path in leasing/property management. They provide you with the tools necessary to build on prior sales experience and become an expert in your new position. They have helped me advance from an assignment to a long term assignment and I am currently awaiting a job offer from the company that started me off as a temp. Would highly recommend this company for someone with high end sales/customer service experience looking for a more steady schedule or clerical position.
Great learning experience
New Home Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 4, 2017
You definitely have to be a self-starter and take initiative. No direct supervision but you get out of it what you put in to it. A great way to show builders who you are and what you are capable of.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JWilliams Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.