JWilliams Staffing

Reviewer Recommended

Recommended Workplaces earn this badge by having an average star rating of 4.2 or higher in the last two years, and at least 10 reviews from Indeed users.

JWilliams Staffing Employee Reviews

Great place to work !
New Home Sales, Property Management (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAApril 24, 2019
Great place to work in property management.
Friendly staff.
Great way to earn extra money.
Highly recommend J Williams Staffing.
Top professionals, great listeners!
Pros
Freiendly, professional
productive work place
LEASING AGENT (Current Employee) –  Wallnut creekApril 11, 2019
i worked with Yard i entry level
answer telephone calls
schedule appointments
work verification
residential verification
credit check
check batching
collect rent
show models
Pros
Fun place to work i kept learning and improve on customer service
Cons
medical befits
Home Agent (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CA 92614April 10, 2019
Working here helps in gaining experience, very friendly culture, wonderful benefits and a has a helpful environment. Definitely recommended as a job fur career motivation.
Very Happy
New Home Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Denver, COApril 4, 2019
I love working for JWilliams Staffing. It allows for flexible hours, and an opportunity to grow and gain valuable experience working with New Home Sales. Everyone is very professional and pleasant to work with. Ongoing training and classes are available. I would highly recommend JWilliams for anyone who is looking for temp. employment and who is looking to gain new skills.
Pros
Training
Cons
Hours vary
Great Company to work for
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 15, 2019
I worked almost 5 days a week every week. I learned so much about leasing apartments and the day in job expectations. Management is really nice and they genuinely care about their employees.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
no benefits for a year
Entry Level Staffing Agency with Temp Assignments
New Home Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 14, 2019
Entry Level Staffing Agency with Temp Assignments; If you have never worked temporary assignments through or for a staffing agency this is a adjustment; But if temporary assignment allow you the flexibility to balance your life with work this is a perfect environment to jump-start a new career in the Real Estate industry gathering experience with a leading contender in that industry Builders. New Build Housing is the fastest grow arena in the Housing industry.
The drawback include entry-level pay for entry-level work. non-standard work schedules including majority of assignment "day of."
And like most temp assignment forms of work occasionally there is a lack of available assignments.
Also with each assignment the environment and cultures varies according to the client but work duties are consistently similar for smooth adaptation.
Scheduling staff is pleasant to work with and quickly learns the flexibility of your personal situation as well as your personal preferences.
Payroll staff is efficient and well organized.
Treat every assignment as a job interview and possibilities are unlimited.
Pros
Launch a Career in New Home Sales; flexible part employment for retirees or students
Cons
irregular hours; day of assignment; travel to and from assignments
Most enjoyable part of my job
Onsite Agent Fill (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaMarch 5, 2019
I enjoy meeting different people and being able to help them find the Dream home that they can build and share memories in. I also enjoy visiting the different Communities and seeing the different quality of product that each builder brings to life. I have a very unique and interesting opportunity that JW Staffing has blessed me with.
Fun Work Place
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 12, 2019
I love to work in sales and in my position I get to meet customers from all over the world. What makes this job rewarding is seeing dreams come through.
Pros
Great Company- Payday every Friday
Cons
Can't leave the model for a lunch break
Great employment agency
New Home Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 12, 2018
Management is awesome! Great place to start your career New Homes Sales offering exposure and opportunities for potential temp to perm. Flexible schedule, test drive different builders to see what is best fit.
Pros
Great exposure and opportunities
No Work
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CADecember 5, 2018
I was the only northern California contracted employee at the time. Got a call maybe 1 every six months most of which were cancelled before a schedule was ever set.
I worked outside the company; I didn't have enough knowledge about this company.
Porter/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 9, 2018
I worked in maintenance for this company, but for locations outside the company. The requirement of every location was not the same. I learned that working under this conditions I didn't have no benefits at all. I was send to different locations with specific assignments, for 2-3 days.
no hours
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Spring, TXOctober 26, 2018
No consistent work. You will need another part-time job to supplement this one. you might get one assignment a week if you're lucky. Other than that it's great.
Professional Employment Agency
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 24, 2018
I recently joined JWilliams Staffing with the goal of being offered a full time position with a builder. The area sales manager and the office staff are all very professional, friendly, and easy to communicate with.
Clean work places
New Homes Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 11, 2018
I enjoyed going to model homes and guiding family's looking for a home. Easy access to new information on homes in the area feeling brand new each time coming into work.
Great for Temp with potential future
Property Management, Project Manager, Liaison (Current Employee) –  Orange, CASeptember 8, 2018
I like the concept of temp work as it's like "dating" a job to see if you both like it before going full time. It is hard to find "temp to hire" positions as most jobs are often short term and in one case, the corporation heads were deciding my fate and not the people I work with. I am looking for full time work and I don't mind temping as a way to get there. It's also great experience. The pay is not very strong though
Pros
I can pick and choose jobs
Cons
I'm at the mercy of what is available
Beautiful Model Home
New Home Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXJuly 27, 2018
Drive through the property to see the home building progress, unlock the home, conduct opening procedures, bake cookies, stock beverage and snacks, prepare advertisement materials. Wait for potential home buyer to show luxury model home to potential home buyers and answer questions.
Pros
It was a very flexible schedule while I was going to school.
Cons
Unfortunately, there is not opportunity for advancement.
Not applicable
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO 80202July 19, 2018
Not applicable or available they were a staffing agency so they were acting as dispatch for job opportunities searching there network of clients and placing you accordingly based off of expertise skills and experience
Pros
Good network
Cons
Poor client care
Excellent Stadfing Agency!
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CAJuly 10, 2018
Excellent staff to work with you and find you the right community to work for. Scheduling staff as well is always around to help and quick to answer any questions.
Pros
Staff is the best and how hard they work to find you a job!
Cons
Driving to different areas
A great training offered
TEMPORARY SALES ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 9, 2018
J Williams Staffing provided a whole day training for new people to join the new home sales job culture. An always upbeat leader creates a fun and happy foundation.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
low pay
I really like this job
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 1, 2018
It’s the reason why I really want to be a leasing consoltent it was like a preview of what can be if I am permitt somewhere I love the fact I worked with multiple management companies in many ways there the same with minor differences