Jyve Employee Reviews

The best team I've ever worked with
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 14, 2017
I have been working at Jyve full-time (More than a year)

Senior management has lots of experience which makes for a smooth, low-stress environment. Like another review said, this is not a place where you're going to be micromanaged, and a healthy work-life balance is strongly encouraged and modeled from the top.

The team has a high standard of execution that is communicated well. Everyone pulls their weight. The least amount of internal politics of any company I've ever worked at, which is probably due to the fact that the founding team gets along really well.

On the engineering team, everyone loves to program, there are high levels of collaboration, and we are always learning new and better ways to do things. The team is very senior, with most programming for at least a decade before joining. Code coverage is extremely high on core services (>95%) which make constant releases go very smoothly. The team works very closely with PMs to build whatever is most important for the company. Great group of professionals.
Great work environment for those wanting to excel
Business Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 12, 2017
Truly one of the best companies I worked for. Leadership backs up what they say with action. Employees are given ample opportunity for growth, personally and professionally. This is not a place one will be micromanaged. Those with passion, curiosity, intellect and strong intrinsic motivation will thrive at Jyve.

Work life balance is modeled from the top down and strongly embraced.

Very strong, experienced leadership committed to the health of both the company and the employees.

Jyve is a company that embraces professional maturity. Those who want to work and grow with a group of intelligent, curious professionals will excel at Jyve.

Want to know more about Jyve?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jyve. Our community is ready to answer.

Jyve Reviews by Location