Jyve Corporation Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Flexible, minimum compensation for work related expenses
Retail Sales Stocker (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 25, 2018
Driving is part of job, no compensation. Paid up front as a private contractor to stock orders that take up to 12 hours to complete. Paid by case, any breaks, all delays while working, customer service, and clean up time comes out your pocket.
Pros
Some flexibility on arrival times, leave as soon as work is finished, can simply not claim jobs when you want an off day
Cons
Jobs paid up front, no compensation for delays, clean up, driving, or customer service
Jyve not as established as it should be. More Jyvers are needed and Jyve really needs to pay more for their contractors whether its by the hour or by
INDEPENDENT VENDING CONTRACTOR (Current Employee) –  VermontSeptember 23, 2018
Jyve does not have very many contractors in the VT area and they don't pay very well considering the contractors drive all over VT to numerous stores to get the job completed. If they paid mileage and by the hour rather than the job that would be a huge benefit.
Pros
choose your own hours
Cons
not enough Jyvers
Its a contract merchandising job so you rarely get any contact especially myself since I have been in the grocery business for the greater part of my
INDEPENDENT MERCHANDISER (Current Employee) –  Prescott, AZSeptember 20, 2018
There is really little to say, I would just show up at the store within 4 hours of the load getting there, check in and throw it. The only time I talked to management was if they needed me to cover another store for someone. It wasn't hard for me and I enjoyed the peacefulness of it. The management could not be better and I wish there was more work!
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Not enough work
Not for anyone in need of consistent work opportunities!
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR (Current Employee) –  ArizonaAugust 21, 2018
The upside to Jyve is that there was absolutely no interview. You work at your own speed. You basically have to click to get a job the minute they drop or no jobs for you for the day. They ranged from $15 to over $100. Sometimes when you got a job for over $100 they would split the job without telling you until you arrived to do the job. This is a contract position so you pay your own taxes and expenses. I really enjoyed it while there was plenty of work. It eventually fizzled down to getting 1 small job a week. They had way too many contractors for the small amount of work available.
Pros
Work at your own pace and when you want
Cons
Not enough income opportunity-not enough to do it full-time
Jyve
Vendor (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 14, 2018
I jyving has it perks and it’s downsides like any other work place out there. The cool part about Jyve is that anytime you feel like working all you have to do is pick up your phone and look for a location you would like to work and it’s not times not rushed you you can take your time. The down part is that I wish there were more jobs in a day so that I can make more money.
Terrible Pace
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 12, 2018
The management could care less about Contractors, your just a Squirrel trying to get a Nut in their World. They contract with a Distributor who mostly sells worthless Health Foods that are over ordered, there is usually not enough room on the shelves. The store management then cries to Jyve and they automatically take the stores side.
Pros
Cons
the whole experience
business is a joke
Merchandiser/Sales (Current Employee) –  tenbucktoJuly 11, 2018
they say they dont pay hourly but they clearly state here for everyone to see on internet they pay hourly. But they do not. they are actually geniuses... they get a bunch of idiots.like me to work for 5 dollars an hour
Pros
upper managment is pretty cool until they cant handle something you say
Cons
just a bunch of bullys..
Productive fun enviroment
Stocker Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 17, 2018
Flexible schedule, you choose your time to work.
You pick your jobs in advance thru an app.
Once to go to your job location, check-in with store manager., go back to grocery store warehouse and locate the load you will be stocking. Stock all merchandise, follow app instructions to complete your jyve. Once done, check out with store manager to sign and complete your job for that store.
Pros
Choose your own hours
Cons
no medical benefits
Merchandisers Beware
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMay 16, 2018
The average pay listed on this site is totally wrong. $12-14 an hour of you're lucky and after months of experience in the same store. If someone else has worked the store previously to you and done a poor job, you take time to fix it and don't get paid for it. And if the person in charge of ordering doesn't know what they're doing, they order product too soon and you spend time rotating more stock than you should. The flexibility is the only positive side of this role.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Back-breaking work
Fun and cool place
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 12, 2018
You can schedule your own hours good money and just learning about merchandiser different products resetting the store working with different store brand
Pros
Good way to earn some extra cash on the side
Cons
No Benefits

Want to know more about Jyve Corporation?

Ask a question
Working for Jyve
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Yuma, AZApril 24, 2018
Working for Jyve is a merchandising company that deals with Red Bull and KeHE products in the Grocery/Retail business we are contractors and we merchandise these products.
Pros
You are your own Boss
Cons
Your on a short time table.
Contactor beware
Jyver (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAApril 11, 2018
All times are estimates, you get paid by the job not the hour like advertised. New people are expected to move 25 cases per hour not knowing where anything is. You get the Isle # but that's it. Experienced stocker 75 cases and average is 40. You also have back stock to do. No one tells you these jobs times are estimates so never take a job if you have plans. Never take a $46 job thinking it won't be alot. It's the same amount as a $60 job. I learned a few good lessons quick. It was my first and last Jyve. I told my manager I had plans Monday and Tuesday but she said I got a job for u $46 for 3.5 hours I was like I guess I can. She didn't say estimate time she made it seem worth doing for so little. I thought she had my back and it was going to be a small job. No, and when I tried to call her she didn't answer. I was stuck doing this. She never apologized. She just gave me the numbers and info I gave you in this review.
Pros
The experienced Jyver that trained me was helpful
Cons
The pay is terrible unless you have a photographic memory
Jyve
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 6, 2018
They need to train people better, they are so quick yo get people just to hurry up and work then they expect you to hurry up with mo help at all I just feel if they trained better then they would have less problems
Pros
Contract
Cons
No training
Hit or miss type of work.
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Eugene, ORDecember 22, 2017
The merchandising aspect is simple, easy and fun. You pick what jobs you want on your iphone two days prior, states the completion time and compensation based on 25 cases per hour.
Pros
Work faster, make more money
Cons
Nothing is guaranteed
Flexible
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAOctober 30, 2017
I liked that the schedule was extremely flexible and it paid well.
Not a lot that has growing potential.
Good for college students.
It is hard to claim jobs regularly and there is not much training for what each store requests

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jyve Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9