Jyve Corporation Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Productive fun enviroment
Stocker Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 17, 2018
Flexible schedule, you choose your time to work.
You pick your jobs in advance thru an app.
Once to go to your job location, check-in with store manager., go back to grocery store warehouse and locate the load you will be stocking. Stock all merchandise, follow app instructions to complete your jyve. Once done, check out with store manager to sign and complete your job for that store.
Pros
Choose your own hours
Cons
no medical benefits
Fun and cool place
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 12, 2018
You can schedule your own hours good money and just learning about merchandiser different products resetting the store working with different store brand
Pros
Good way to earn some extra cash on the side
Cons
No Benefits
Working for Jyve
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Yuma, AZApril 24, 2018
Working for Jyve is a merchandising company that deals with Red Bull and KeHE products in the Grocery/Retail business we are contractors and we merchandise these products.
Pros
You are your own Boss
Cons
Your on a short time table.
Contactor beware
Jyver (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAApril 11, 2018
All times are estimates, you get paid by the job not the hour like advertised. New people are expected to move 25 cases per hour not knowing where anything is. You get the Isle # but that's it. Experienced stocker 75 cases and average is 40. You also have back stock to do. No one tells you these jobs times are estimates so never take a job if you have plans. Never take a $46 job thinking it won't be alot. It's the same amount as a $60 job. I learned a few good lessons quick. It was my first and last Jyve. I told my manager I had plans Monday and Tuesday but she said I got a job for u $46 for 3.5 hours I was like I guess I can. She didn't say estimate time she made it seem worth doing for so little. I thought she had my back and it was going to be a small job. No, and when I tried to call her she didn't answer. I was stuck doing this. She never apologized. She just gave me the numbers and info I gave you in this review.
Pros
The experienced Jyver that trained me was helpful
Cons
The pay is terrible unless you have a photographic memory
Jyve
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 6, 2018
They need to train people better, they are so quick yo get people just to hurry up and work then they expect you to hurry up with mo help at all I just feel if they trained better then they would have less problems
Pros
Contract
Cons
No training
Hit or miss type of work.
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Eugene, ORDecember 22, 2017
The merchandising aspect is simple, easy and fun. You pick what jobs you want on your iphone two days prior, states the completion time and compensation based on 25 cases per hour.
Pros
Work faster, make more money
Cons
Nothing is guaranteed
Flexible
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAOctober 30, 2017
I liked that the schedule was extremely flexible and it paid well.
Not a lot that has growing potential.
Good for college students.
It is hard to claim jobs regularly and there is not much training for what each store requests