Jyve Corporation

Jyve Corporation Employee Reviews

Jyve Corporation insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Flexible Gig Job.

If you're proven to be reliable you can get assigned your own stores but when you first start you have to compete with many other agents in a free-for-all for stores in your area. Pay is by the piece so hourly depends on how fast you are. Sometimes loads get to the stores late and can mess up your schedule.

Pros

flexible schedule

Cons

can be hard to get gigs. Loads at stores can be late

Okay pay, inconvenient

Too long of drives not enough pay, was working there for a while then they started asking me to drive out further then I did. As I kept doing it they dropped my close jobs and I had to permanently do the long ones. They make you think you have a good deal then just stick you at one place like any other company out there.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Long drives wear on car

Work when you want basically

Everyone involved in the company is against you. They do not care about you as a independent contractor they only care about satisfying acme management. They will talk to you and let you get talked to any kind of way and they believe whatever is said about you from management. Management is usually very disrespectful

Pros

Work when you want

Cons

Everything else

bad job

They give you too much work for the pay that does not add up. the shipment of these boxes that you are supposed to set up is very late and literally will set you back.

Pros

freedom to make own schedule

Cons

jobs be mad long, shipment never comes on time

Okay as a side job

It was great at the beginning and then turned into a stressful headache. There were many changes over the years and most were not beneficial to the Jyver at all.

hard work but good pay if work hard

typical day is driving to claimed accounts (stores) to stock groceries. When you arrive have to check in with store then go to work which includes breaking down load then stocking. Store staff is usually professional and appreciates your help. Hard part of job is breaking down the load as it can be a big load with many boxes and some can be heavy. Job is good for independence.

Pros

good pay

Cons

your an independnet contractor so no benefits, paid sick time, vacation etc.

Good Contract Work

Good job for contractors. You work by yourself so self motivation is required. You get to claim work when you want if it is available. You can claim same stores for several weeks but if you take a week off somebody can claim the stores you have been claiming for several weeks.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Wish there was more work available

Stressful when used as a primary income source

Stressful for those who use the platform as a primary source of income. More jobs seem to be readily available recently, however. Would recommend as a side job.

Circling the drain.

I'm surprised this company is still hanging in there.I tolerated the outright lies told by "management" in order to be in on the ground floor of a new startup that seemed promising. Pay was constantly reduced and your handlers were always telling you about all the clients and work that was "coming soon" to your area.I stuck around for about a year and it just about brought me to the brink of financial ruin.Stay away.

Very low moral. No interview. Lack of communication

Manager is extremely nice when he needs you to do something but if you say you can't you better believe you will be shoved to the bottom. No appreciation for what you do so definitely don't go out of your way. Work is scarce and no guarentee.

Pros

Choose your scheduld

Cons

Scarc work

Good company to work for

Overall good company to work for especially if you’re looking for a side job. Depends on what area of the US you are in. Not available in Texas anymore.

Fun work place and good team work

•Good environment and great team work.. •mangers are very helpful and different situations. •great team work•helpful work schedule•flexible hours

Pros

Cons

No breaks

Best platform for independent contractors that I've found.

I've worked at Jyve for more than two years now in Oregon. There are many kinds of jobs now, but I do grocery stocking and merchandising. On a typical day, I will "Jyve" one or two stores. This includes checking in with a manager and doing a COVID screening (temp check and collecting a name and phone number for contact tracing purposes). Stocking a cart of frozen product to the frozen aisles, a cart of refrigerated product to dairy and produce, and typically one or two pallets of center store groceries. The cases are labeled with aisle numbers so I try to sort them on a u-boat in a way that I can stock the store from one end to the other efficiently. I clean up my cardboard/plastic and damaged products and send in my completed Jyve in the app. I always take a screenshot of the job amount and completion time just in case, but I've never had any issues with sending in my jobs or collecting correct pay. You receive direct deposit the following Friday, every Friday, for the jobs you complete.I have trained Jyvers in the past and many show up to the training not knowing what the job is or what to expect or really what's going on at all. This job requires the independent contractor to be very proactive. You have to complete your application, interview, and training online. There are several training courses and you have to get certified to do each separate brand or job. You have to claim your jobs each morning, set up your own payable account with their billing partner, pay your own estimated taxes (I do it quarterly), and if you run into problems, yo can contact Jyve -

Pros

Paid weekly, schedule flexibility, choose when and how much to work, great Jyve Support team, great market managers

Cons

Onboarding is lacking leaving new Jyvers unprepared or underprepared, certain geographic areas don't have a lot of work

The best Company to work for that truly cares for their employees!

I firmly believe that one can have no greater calling than helping great people find really great positions that both challenge their minds and skills

Cons

Flexible schedule, simple tasks, & enjoyable working environment.

Stocking products for KeHe.Skills learned: organization, building/breaking down product displays, & various general production skills.Best part is the 4-hour start window.

Pros

4-hour start window.

Cons

No employee discount.

You get to make your own schedule

Work is done alone. Most time is spent organizing. The work loads are overwhelming for beginners and unrealistic. Worst experience. Undervalued, and Unappreciated.

Pros

Cons

The loss of your dignity and self respect

Good

Its okay I guess easy cash if you need it but doesn't pay well and in the beginning you have to do (free work) you meet up with someone that isn't new and you work with them to learn

Productive and fun place to work

I enjoyed my time with Jyve. I would still be with them had they not cancelled the contract with my local area. I do feel that they could have paid better for the work that we did. Stocking a store is very physical work and most of the times took longer than an hour. We were only paid $15 per job, not by the hour!

Pros

Flexibility of time

Cons

Low pay

Independent Contract: stock clerk

Independent Contractor Make your own schedule.Work at your own pace.Contactless work platform that you download to your phone. Obtain certifications within the app and your ready to Jyve.First come, first serve stock jobs in your area in grocery store setting.Claim your job with work flexibility.Paid weeklyPay according to work load, not by the hour. Each jyve's pay out varies according to cases of grocery, dairy, and frozen product.Real time assistance via phone.All you need is a smart phone. The Jyve app will handle the rest.Now offering affordable healthcare.Bonuses

Pros

Work schedule

Flexible but no room for advancement

Same as title above. It's a great side gig but is very limited if you want more out of it. Work your own hours and make your own schedule. You are payed as a contractor so you have to set aside for taxes.

Jyve

This job is okay for a college student the needs extra money with no taxes taking out. This is good for quick gas money. Make your own schedule and you can work anywhere.

Pros

Make your own schedule

Cons

Manger Dfw a jerk, pay went down per case, and not enough insensitives

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jyve Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jyve Corporation with

• Jyve Corporation
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?